1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fandom, Romance, Fantasy, Yuri, Anime/Manga, Action/Adventure, Love triangles, Dark Fantasy, Dark themes, Horror, harems, and yandere.
tumblr_mwltp9NmLF1ryxlvro4_500.gif

Introduction

Hello! I am twenty-four years old and a bisexual female. I don't mind if I roleplay with either male or female partners. I am currently in search of a fandom roleplay and I am not accepting requests for original roleplays. I am currently searching for Final Fantasy and RWBY roleplays at the moment. I do have some rules and a questionnaire for you to fill out along with the passwords.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

tumblr_mvpchqtRBB1r2k080o2_500.gif

Rules

Patience and Commitment
I do understand that we all have a life outside the Internet. However, If you're one of those people that like to ditch others, then please do not roleplay with me at all. I have too many people do that to me. So please don't ask me to roleplay and then ditch me in the middle of it. If you do not want to roleplay with me anymore, please tell me. I am a bit fed up with ditchers though. I honestly would rather you tell me if you don't want to roleplay with me. I do understand that messages and emails glitch all the time and that's why I would suggest this. If you didn't get my email, either resend yours or ask me to resend mine. I don't mind at all either way. I do take at least a day or a few days to reply to the roleplay, depending on how busy I am. I would have to ask you to please be patient with me, so please don't spam me. If you haven't heard from me in a week, please send me a message then. I will do the same as well as I do get worried too.

Limits
I do not have very many limits. However, I will not do rape, incest, beastiality, necrophilllia, pedophilia, or any disgusting fetishes. I will not do yaoi because I am not very good at it. Everything else I am fine with, as far as lemons/smut, cussing/swearing, violence, etc. Have a question about a certain kink? Just ask me. However, Lemons are not for people under the age of eighteen. I do need to know how old you are because if you are underage, we cannot do lemons. I'm sorry. Mature roleplays are fine but only if you are at least eighteen. Also, I do apologize for anyone that enjoys a dark roleplay but I will not do suicide or self-harm. That is one of my triggers and will not do that for personal reasons. If you want my kink list, ask me for it.

Length
I am strictly a literate Roleplayer, so basically I would prefer if you wrote at least 100 words or more on each side. I can only go up to two to three paragraphs though, so I would rather not do novella because I do take a bit longer to reply and I will end up getting constant writer's block. So I don't want to do novella. However, I will try to match your length. I can write more depending on how inspired I am. I'm not sure how much though.

Grammar and Spelling
I do not care about spelling as long as I can understand it. Please no text talk at all. It is confusing and I don't like using text talk at all. I can never understand most of it at all. So please don't do it. I am not a grammar nazi though, however I do need to understand what you're writing though. If I don't understand something, I'll let you know. You also need to tell me beforehand if English isn't your first language or if you have dyslexia. I'll still roleplay with you either way.

Sharing the Spotlight
Please don't make this roleplay about you. I exist as well. It is supposed to be about us. I would expect you to share the spotlight through out the roleplay.

Manners
I am going to say this once. Please be respectful when talking to me. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. When asking me to roleplay, please introduce yourself. Don't just message me saying "Wanna rp?" Or "Rp?" Because to me, that's just rude. I will not reply to anyone that's going to be rude and disrespectful.

OC's and Love interests
You play as your OC and my love interest and I will play as my OC and your love interest. I prefer to double up in all of honesty. I also will have to ask that you please do not control my OC. To me that is disrespectful. You could say that '___ had been given a bad feeling" but that's all I can handle. Otherwise, do not control my OC. Also, for love interests, if we have the same one, can we please not argue over it. I am pretty flexible on love interests, and just to warn you, some of my love interests are female as well, in case anyone is okay with yuri. If I only have one love interest listed, then that one I will take and will not change my crush if only one is listed. If we have the same crush, I do have an option that we could both have the same crush and be in alternate universes where my OC doesn't exist in your universe and your OC doesn't exist in my universe. I am open to that as well, as it is much better than arguing over the love interests.

I can roleplay on here or through email. I am not comfortable putting my email on the thread so you will have to message me in order for me to give you my email. I will NOT Roleplay on Skype or any social networking sites like Facebook or Twitter.

OOC
I do love getting to know you outside the roleplay. Feel free to start a conversation with me. I'm a really nice person, although I am quite shy. I won't bite though.

Have fun.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

final_fantazy_xii_2_gif_by_emmyxogats-d37moqz.gif

Roleplay List
(CanonXOC: Preferred Love interest will be in bold)
(CanonXCanon: Preferred role will be underlined/Craving will be in bold)

tumblr_inline_n256xbUVKR1rox9jv.gif

Final Fantasy XIII
Snow Villiers
Serah Farron
Snow Villiers X My OC X Serah Farron
SnowXSerah
HopeXVanille
SazhXLightning
SazhXFang
LightningXFang (Will play either one)
VanilleXFang
SnowXLightning

tumblr_static_tumblr_mjt3rphivs1s6fmxdo1_500.gif

Final Fantasy XIII-2
Caius Ballad
Serah Farron
Paddra Nsu-Yeul
Caius Ballad X My OC X Noel Kreiss
SnowXSerah
CaiusXYeul
SerahXYeul
(Will play either one}
HopexLightning
NoelXYeul
CaiusXLightning
CaiusXSerah
NoelXSerah

tumblr_mwltp9NmLF1ryxlvro4_500.gif

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Caius Ballad
Snow Villiers
Lightning Farron
Caius Ballad X My OC X Snow Villiers
Caius Ballad X My OC X Lightning Farron
CaiusXYeul
CaiusXLightning
SnowXLightning
HopeXLightning
NoelXYeul
FangXLightning (Will play either one)
VanilleXFang (Will play either one)

tumblr_mr85kkUuIv1sslfv7o1_500.gif

RWBY
Lie Ren
Mercury Black

Adam Taurus
Blake Belladonna
Pyrrha Nikos
Lie Ren X My OC X Pyrrha Nikos
Lie Ren X My OC X Blake Belladonna
Mercury Black X My OC X Lie Ren
Blake Belladona X My OC X Pyrrha Nikos
Adam Taurus X My OC X Blake Belladona
JauneXRuby
YangXBlake
(Will play either one)
RubyXWeiss (Will play either one)
WeissXBlake (Will play either one)
AdamXBlake
SunXBlake
YatsuhashiXVelvet
FoxXCoco
VelvetXCoco (Will play either one)
JauneXWeiss
MercuryXEmerald
MercuryXYang
CinderXNeo
RenXNora
JauneXPyrrha
NoraXPyrrha (Will play either one)

♥♥♥♥♥♥

tumblr_lyz32g4nsE1qe1mubo1_r2_500.gif

Passwords

For a General Roleplay: "You guys do not notice that we are gifted just by being humans."
For a Mature Roleplay (Must be 18+): "You rest inside my mind since the day you came, I knew you would be with me."
For a Dark Roleplay: "Raise your hands if you feel like I do."
For a Cute/Fluff Roleplay: “Let the storm rage on! The cold never bothered me anyway!

♥♥♥♥♥♥

lr-01.gif

Closing

I believe that is it for my Roleplay requests. I need you to fill out a questionnaire for me when you send me a message.

(CanonXOC)
Subject Line: Regarding your Roleplay Request
1. Password
2. What do you want to roleplay?
3. Who your Love interest is?
4. Which of my love interests you are okay playing as?
5. Limits
6. Do you roleplay here, forums, or email?
7. Do you want a love triangle or singles?
8. Your age
9. Any plot ideas?
10. Is English your first language?

(CanonXCanon)
Subject Line: Regarding your Roleplay Request
1. Password
2. What do you want to roleplay
3. Who you want to be?
4. Who you want me to be?
5. Limits
6. Do you roleplay here, forums, or email?
7. Your age
8. Any plot ideas?
9. Is English your first language?

Thank you for reading this! I hope to hear from you all soon!​

Last edited:
Still looking!

Still looking.

Always looking!

Still looking!

Still looking!

Always looking!

Still looking!

Still looking!

Still looking!

Craving towards Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Always up for a Final Fantasy Roleplay anytime.

Still looking.

Still looking!

Still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.