Roleplay Banners, Notices and fursherlgergshergsgerr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
If you have been on Iwaku today, you might have gotten to watch Diana's struggle with the templates in real time. D:< On and off on and off on and off on and off.

BUT FUCK IT, GOOD ENOUGH FOR NOW.

ROLEPLAY BANNERS ARE TURNED BACK ON! YAY!
The display still has to be tweaked, but Roleplay Banners will now appear where the notices used to be. We could not get the assholes back up in the right corner, still have an effective logo in our header, and keep it from screwing up the navigation bar all at the same time. D:< Stupid banners. WHATEVER, THEY WORK NOW AND YOU CAN ADVERTISE WITH PRETTIES AGAIN!

COOL NEW BANNER FEATURES:

- You can now upload THREE images in a single submission! No more having to submit multiple times. :D

- IN THEORY you can now edit the submission and I will be able to tell that it's been edited and then re-activate it for you. We will find out! (Make sure if you are REMOVING a banner that you actually DELETE the submission, otherwise I am just going to think you edited it for reactivation.)

A NEW NOTIFICATION BOX IS BEING TESTED.
Because we had to move the rp banners, as they made a huge mess with the notification placement, we're testing a new notification box! It will appear in the top right corner when there is something important being blabbered. You can still dismiss them like normal. :D We may end up moving the location of it, depending on how the testing goes during the week!

MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE HELP DESK WHEN YOU HAVE SITE PROBLEMS, AND READ OTHER THREADS BEFORE REPORTING!
Sometimes your problem has already been explained and resolved! Check over the threads in the Help Desk first before you post a bug report.

Also make sure you are ONLY posting about bugs and site problems in the Help Desk and NOT on people's profiles, in their PMs, over skype, etc. If you literally CAN'T post on the forums, THEN use alternate contact methods. It makes it really hard for us to keep track of things and get stuff fixed when reports aren't in a centralized location!

JARED IS BREAKING SERVER STUFF TOO!
Because nothing is more fun that doing server updates and maintenance at the same time Diana is doing forum maintenance! There's no telling whose fault it is half the time. This makes it DOUBLE IMPORTANT that you post problems in the HELP DESK. And if you can't post, use the FACEBOOK. Cause we both can reply there!

Yaaaaay site updates are fuuuuun. \o/

I love the new notification box :D

Reactions: LunaValentine
Tell me more about this fursherlgergshergsgerr. I am highly interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.