Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Steampunk, Dieselpunk, High Fantasy, Scifi, Alternate History, Nation RP and Post-Apoc
This maybe a very ambitious idea just by the ridiculous amounts of coding this may require, but I want to get it off my chest and be done with it.

How much trouble would it be to reorganize roleplays to have their own tabs? Instead of having to create a thread for for sign-ups, a seperate thread for OOC and a thread for IC to be mixed in with other roleplaying threads in one big mess, why not just have a roleplay with its own dedicated page with these separate threads and things already tacked on? That way you find that one roleplay and everything will be right there. The list of users/characters in the roleplay, an OOC thread, the IC portion and maybe a chat portion if its a group RP.

As for users to keep their characters straight, it'll be similar to a resume tab on their profile page except it keeps track on which character they play. Once they make a character for a roleplay it is automatically put into that tab as a list of characters that user plays.

I think this will make things a little more organized at the cost of monumental amounts of coding and reworking.

Alright, alright I admit it! I did not read the fine print AND I live under a rock!

*sobs*

Well that takes care of that then.

Thank you for your time, you can keep the dime. (Guess the music reference to that and three awesome points for you)

Thank you for your time, you can keep the dime. (Guess the music reference to that and three awesome points for you)
Operator by Jim Croce. :D

Leyvan you get a cookie and 3 awesome points.

Status
Not open for further replies.