1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
How many roleplays do you currently active? How does it split between groups and 1x1 (if there is such a split). How many roleplays are you comfortable having at once (not considering partner speed), does that differ between groups and 1x1's (if you do both)?

Well, let me start by saying I have 2 active. Both of my partners post super slow, but I do, too, so it's fine.
I would LIKE to have one or two more, maybe a little faster posting speed, but at the moment, I've got too much going on with the holiday season and everything else. In the future? I'd love to have more.

I'm in a few, a combination of GM and direct player. For me it's a satisfying amount but a touch more frequency would be welcome

Reactions: Nemopedia and XIII
I have many many rn, that I'm definitely overwhelmed, but somehow lately I always find myself wanting more. Somebody stop me before my current partners murder me for being too slow.

I have a satisfying amount of roleplays, but I kinda always have new ideas I really want to play so I always want more. 😂

Reactions: Nemopedia and XIII
I have many many rn, that I'm definitely overwhelmed, but somehow lately I always find myself wanting more. Somebody stop me before my current partners murder me for being too slow.

I'm looking at you, Anya.

Generally I have a variety across the board. Fast posters, medium and slow. Which works perfectly for me. generally I like a bit of everything to keep me involved but I do get to points since I usually have at least 5-8 actively going that if one ends up being a month or longer to post, I forget what the heck we were doing!

Just cause well, I've got like 5 others that can be daily or every other day! But never overwhelmed. Ppl can take as long as they like, so long as they know that I will do the same. Don't rush me and I won't rush you! Rping is for fun, not a job!

I’m only in one rp right now, everytime I try to join a new one it doesn’t pan out 🥲 I have taken I think a 6 year break from writing though so I don’t mind having less RPs to deal with. When I was younger I think I would have at minimum 5 RPs going on at once which were all fairly fast-paced but I don’t think I have enough motivation to do that now lol.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Nemopedia
I've got 7 roleplays going on! 1 of them is with one partner while the other 6 are with a different partner. xD Totally loving it and hoping to add more stories to the number soon. I love juggling lots of stories all at once! I don't get overwhelmed so much by roleplay amount because, most of the time, writing partners are accepting of the inconsistent, sorta slowish posting speeds I offer. <3

Reactions: Nemopedia
*Blinks at my 14 1x1s, 11 groups, and my 78 total active characters*

Help.

Never.

I have 10 1x1's active right now and 5 groups ongoing, with several on the bench right now because it either needs to start, I need to make a character for it, we paused it until life calms down a little for partners or we are gearing up for something bigger regency. It is a tad overwhelming right now, especially the groups when they all post at the same time, or set their deadlines around the same time but otherwise I'm keeping up pretty well with my goal of responding once a week, at least once every two weeks!

Don't think I will take on more, however. No matter the temptation.

Despite being a tad overwhelmed I’m actually more caught up so far as percent goes than I have been in a long time, although when I finish all my sheets for a particular RP I imagine that’s going to go way down. I’m in 9 groups which is definitely the most oof for me. And then I have 10 1x1s, although five are with the same person and we don’t actively reply to all of them at the same time. I also have one on hold and one I need to follow up. I do have about 5 other 1x1s that are WIP where I either am waiting on the other person or I need to follow up myself. With the exception of only a couple of ideas I won’t join anything else. Since there are wildly different posting speeds among my different RPs that does make it a lot easier. But some of them also haven’t started yet so that might be the weight that kills my desire to join things even if I really want.

I have 14 active RP’s in my PM’s right now, around 2 haven’t had the other side reply for a little bit, but one I’ve been notified on why they might be inactive, so I’m being as patient as possible with all of them.

Around maybe 8-10 of these RP’s are with the same person, and are just AU’s of a different RP we started back in June. We still have ongoing AU ideas, they’re basically non-stop.

NEVER ENOUGH ROLEPLAYS

I don’t know about any of you guys, but I tend to be very quick with replies if I’m hooked on the RP. I never take longer than a week to reply to something in my PM’s, and I’m always looking for new plots and RP partners.

Reactions: XIII
Active in zero roleplay. All are in the plotting stage. Yes, it has been a month or so, and I am still plotting. Which I don't mind. Worldbuilding is just chef's kiss.

Currently I am having two one x one roleplays in the making, and two group roleplays in the waiting.

I do wish to add one more group roleplay, but that will have to wait.

I think I have enough roleplays right now. Anymore, and I might just abandon them all.

None so far but hopefully that will change in the coming weeks as I settle in more :)

I can update this then lol.

I have no active roleplays currently but I typically keep around 2-3 1x1's max. Groups typically just one.
I lose focus if there's too many stories at once happening. I'm worried I'll start mixing up settings or characters.