4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
romance, post apocalyptic, fantasy, furry

I suppose to start off i should probably start with myself. I am 18 and i work (a lot more than i'd like) but i do tend to reply everyday almost as often as i can. I like to respond at fuckin' lightning speed but i don't need someone to do the same (but it's always appreciated). I've been roleplaying for just about years and i can be very advanced in my writing, it just depends how you are with me. If i am doing a roleplay that i am extremely into I can easily do up to probably about 4 paragraphs, but in my roleplays i like to do at least one good sized paragraph. Another thing i guess that is a good thing to point out is that i am very flexible. i love winging roleplays just as much as i love plotting them out through and through. I am not hard to get along with and i tend to talk a lot OOC but i try to never have my OOC longer than my IC reply unless it's plotting. so i should probably start with the list of things i like to do.

Rps I like
(* next to it means i have extra interest in this as of this moment)
- M x M
- Stranger x Stranger *
- Apocalypse ***
- Fantasy (vampires, mermaids, fairies, the such)
- Forbidden love
- Romance
- Furries
- Nekos
- Omegaverse
- Medieval
- kidnapper x victim
- Detective x murderer
- love-hate relationships
- Dark themes (no self harm)
- enemies to lovers
- wholesome shit
- literally almost anything?

Rps i am not particularly interested in but might do with convincing
- M x F
- F x F
- Self harm/depression that is over wheeling on the character (i'm sorry but it's unlikely you can convince me to do this.)

okay so, i have a few plots i stole from tumblr. they're free to use, i made sure. some of these might also be mine.

Muse A is a huge business man, he seemingly built this multi-million company in the span of a few years. No one knows really where it came from but no one has ever questioned it either. Muse A is a cold, secluded, unreadable man. Anything he wants he gets. All he has to do is snap his fingers. To add to it Muse A is extremely attractive, he has peoples underwear dropping with a single glance. Muse A Also has a huge secret. He runs and underground business. He is a pet of a huge gang that has been driving the town crazy for a very long time. He is the leader of the gang after his father had passed. This is really where he gets the money.
Enter Muse B. A small intern who wants nothing more than to work under the hugely famous Muse A. One day he received an email saying he has an interview and before he knows it he has the job. Right off the bat he seems to be put on his place. The employees push him around and Muse A seems to love it. It’s fresh meat. It isn’t uncommon for Muse A to sleep with every intern that enters but this person, Muse B, is a tricky person. He seems to just refuse to fall for those gazes and smooth words. This interests and confuses Muse A. He was so used to things being handed to him and now this person comes along and tells him no? Muse A finds himself obsessed with Muse B very quickly trying to win him over. Finally, Muse B gives in and sparks fly. Only problem is Muse B just so happens to be the son of a rival gang leader.
Muse A is a police officer who doesn’t exactly go by the book, in fact they probably spend more time cavorting with criminals than capturing them. When Muse A finds them self romantically entangled with Muse B, a criminal, it’s easy for them to turn a blind eye to Muse B’s illicit activities (especially when Muse B’s boss puts Muse A on a special payroll for keeping their business off police radar). Over time, Muse A is welcomed into Muse B’s crime family, so long as they leave their badge at home.
This year, Muse A is up for a promotion - it’s so close that they can taste it. If they can arrest a notorious boss, they’re certain that the promotion is theirs. No problem. Muse A can simply hand over one of their lover’s enemies, right? As Muse A is scheming, the police chief calls a meeting. The chief unveils the newest person-of-interest, expressing in no uncertain terms that this is the perpetrator they want brought down next. Muse A is conflicted when they immediately recognize the person-of-interest as Muse B’s relative/boss, someone whom they’ve sat across from at the dinner table on several occasions, someone very dear to their lover, someone who will go after everyone in Muse A’s family if there’s even a suspicion of betrayal.
Muse A is your all too typical religious guy. Starting his first year of college he's wrapped up in a God that might not even exist, the way he speaks, walks, and even looks at people is religious. He is a walking person of faith. Muse B comes into play because he is your typical "bad boy". On his second year of college and unfortunately roommates with the super religious Muse A. This wouldn't be so bad if Muse B wasn't a devil in disguise. Muse B is a high class demon who was sent to earth only for the purpose of corrupting people. He is extremely good at bringing people down from their high horse and drawing them into addiction, be it drugs or sin itself. The moment Muse B sees how religious Muse A is, Muse B jumps right in and devours Muse A like a Lion who hasn't eaten in weeks. Starting off with small things like "accidentally" knocking crosses over or claiming the dorms are haunted and flipping the said crosses upside down. Working his way into convincing Muse A to try some alcohol or drugs. Eventually muse B realizes, far too late, that he's wrapped himself up in Muse A and is at a point of no return when Muse A finally breaks and tries to drop out. (As well as break down and nearly kill himself because of how conflicted Muse B makes him feel/think) Muse B had taken it way too far in trying to break Muse A and now that he'd done it he's regretted it more than anything and now has to redeem himself and try and get Muse A to stay simply because he had grown to like him. But will Muse A really believe him after so many nights he thought Muse B was calming down only to be wrong the next morning? And if Muse A stays will fate (Muse B being a demon of high class) really let them be together?
Muse A is a disgrace. Or at least that's what he is referred as. He's a troubled young adult stuck in the Middle Ages where food is scarce and kindness even scarcer. Muse A is uneducated, with no job and no ways of bowing how to read or right he's refrained to stealing and assisting people. He's well known for his thievery and constantly breaking in. To sum it up he's known for his bad doings. He's no good, has no family and practically nothing to live for besides the riches he steals.

Muse B is a well respected individual. Actually, to be exact, they are not only the child of the land owner but the prince of the kingdom. Muse B is allowed the choice to choose whom he wishes to marry. At this point in time homosexuals was not frowned upon. Especially if a higher noble, such as Muse B. Muse B has quite a lot of tolerance. He also has a bit of a controlling demeanor. Meaning when they catch the news that a delinquent only a year or two younger than them is driving the town mad, he calls in Muse A. The two obviously clash skulls at first. Like two full grown deer fighting for a doe. Their heads clash and it's a full on war for who can have the last word.

Despite the fact Muse B has a very controlling personality, most people deem him as secretive. He's logical and sometimes out wits the average person but they didn't exactly want to be off with Muse A's head so suddenly. Instead of throwing Muse A into jail for the rest of their pitiful life, Muse B surprises everyone by suddenly deciding to marry the criminal. This even shocks the unfazed muse A. Muse B tells everyone that they will be marrying in three weeks from that day. During those three weeks Muse B will be training Muse A into being a royal lord. One fit the their kingdom. But Muse A isn't all that persuaded, so this won't be a simple task

please message me if you're interested at all! if none of these plots interest you or you have one you want to do just tell me, i'm sure that i'll be more than willing.​

Last edited:
Hello, would you be willing to rp m x m from Detroit become human?

You had me at demon and innocent christian, and i feel bad about our last roleplay together. Care to try again?