Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, SciFi, Realistic,

Last edited:
About Me
Always open to start a new Role-Play. If you're not interested in one of the ideas that are posted below please still hit me up and we can discuss.

I'm new to this site, first Role-Play request actually., so I may need a little help figuring the site out but I'm a quick learner. This is definitely not my first-time role-playing though, have been doing that for about six years now maybe. I believe in my ability to write a good story, and for it to make sense, but I'll be honest. I was never the best at grammar, so there might be a run on sentence or a misplace comma at times. Though it will definitely all make sense and be spelled correctly.

Requirements
* You are allowed to change names, I like to put names in my plot ideas rather than Muse A or Muse B I think it just looks better.
*The two ideas I have posted below will have a lot of drama, but also some romance
* You gotta be okay with gore and sensitive topics. Most of the ideas I have, involve some form of violence eventually, I just like the drama and the emotions that it brings to the story.
* Please be detailed, no detail is the death or a role-play. I'm not saying it has to be a lot everything we all have our off moments but most of the time I'd like at least two or more paragraphs.
*Be active. When I get into a story I'm writing/ reading I often become a little obsessed with continuing it, so please for my sanity reply at least once a day. ((Don't worry I won't bother you if you don't reply, I'll suffer in silence.))
*Be creative, I want someone to add to the story, bring in some drama or whatever you want to bring into the story. ((Well as long as it works anyway.))
*Multiples doesn't necessarily mean you have to play two main characters, just be willing to play more then one side character if the story calls for it.

Hey, great thread.

I can offer some ideas if you like - i am a VERY detailed write :)

Forbidden Love Affair
21638295.gif

Muse A is a werewolf, the alpha of his pack. He has a reputation for being mean and heartless when it comes to dealing with his enemies. He loves and cares for his pack though, he'd do anything for every single one of them. Other packs fear him and his ruthless pack, not one of them is afraid of getting bloody. He's been at war with this other pack for years, though there hasn't been in fighting for the last two, not big battles anyway. The packs just loathe each other, can't even stand to be within a few miles each other.

Muse B is one of the other pack's alpha's sister and beta. She's one of his closest friends and allies and they trust each other completely. Not only that but they share their hatred for Muse A's pack. She wants to see them dead as much as he does, she's helping him with a plan of attack to end them once and for all. So when she accidentally runs into Muse A in town and finds out he's her mate her world just kind of falls apart. Both their worlds do.

They hate each other, would love to just ripe the other to shreds. Yet every fiber of their beings wants to be near the other, they're drawn to each other like moths to flame. They hate it, but can't help it either. Will they continue to resist and kill each other or give in and fall madly in love?

P.S. Can come up with names for the packs and what not together.

im very interested. but can muse b be male?

Hey! I am more of a bxb kind of person who is game for literally anything besides detail sex scenes and rape. I actually love all of your ideas and plots??? So, whichever you have an itching for most i am very game for! I also made my own thread for an idea i had too is you'd wanna see that if the ones you listed dont strike your fancy?