*Slice of life

-Animes- (OWN CHARACTERS)
*SAO (Sword art online)
*Soul eater
*Durarara (Not an OC)
*FREE!
*AoT/SnK

-Random ONE X ONE-
Elf (princess, prince) X Human (Prince, princess)
Yandere X Tsudere
Killer X Cop
Kidnapper X Kidnapped
Brother X Sister
Warrior X Princess
Teacher X Student
The suicidal
(Your character) a normal girl that lives in a normal neighbor hood runs into mason, a suicidal boy who your mother, a therapist is 'babysitting' when his mom is gone. In the process of this (your character) and mason meet for the first time. She dislikes him at first since her and her family are wealthy and she thinks he is just a low class who is weak but he adores her. Will they fall in love?
He calls her annoying and picks on her till she cries, till she tells him the truth about her, making him understand her life and sooner or later of course falls in love with her. Maybe?
but since shes dating someone she can not, making Kyle shut her out alot and ignore her since she started to date the other male. Will they get together?
Yui a human computer made by Doctor (Your name) was made to change the world but goes wrong when she started to feel human and act human, making the doctor unsure about her, so he keeps the AI a secret and tries to teach how to become a computer but fails when she started to claim she loves him, does he love her back?

Lets role-play ^3^!
*Fantasy
*Action
*Slice of life

-Animes- (OWN CHARACTERS)
*SAO (Sword art online)
*Soul eater
*Durarara (Not an OC)
*FREE!
*AoT/SnK

-Random ONE X ONE-
Elf (princess, prince) X Human (Prince, princess)
Yandere X Tsudere
Killer X Cop
Kidnapper X Kidnapped
Brother X Sister
Warrior X Princess
Teacher X Student
The suicidal
(Your character) a normal girl that lives in a normal neighbor hood runs into mason, a suicidal boy who your mother, a therapist is 'babysitting' when his mom is gone. In the process of this (your character) and mason meet for the first time. She dislikes him at first since her and her family are wealthy and she thinks he is just a low class who is weak but he adores her. Will they fall in love?

He calls her annoying and picks on her till she cries, till she tells him the truth about her, making him understand her life and sooner or later of course falls in love with her. Maybe?

but since shes dating someone she can not, making Kyle shut her out alot and ignore her since she started to date the other male. Will they get together?

Yui a human computer made by Doctor (Your name) was made to change the world but goes wrong when she started to feel human and act human, making the doctor unsure about her, so he keeps the AI a secret and tries to teach how to become a computer but fails when she started to claim she loves him, does he love her back?

SAO would be awesome to do

Status
Not open for further replies.