INTEREST CHECK Role Play Ideas

Q

Queen Elsa

Original poster
I'm not certain if "interest check" is the right category, but I went with it lol

Anyways, I'm new here and so I just have a couple of rules, nothing crazy:

- If you are losing interest, please say so. I honestly don't spam/badger people to post to begin with and I won't do so if you suddenly stop posting, but it's just nice to get a heads up that way if we like writing together we can just get another plot and sign the plot we're on off.

- I know life gets busy, being a full-time student is hard/working is hard/etc. But if you suddenly disappear please try to give me a notice before, I do worry if you are alright or if I offended you in some way. I will try to treat you with the same respect, but again I know life gets messy and if you come back and wanna pick up where we left off just send me a message and if I am up for it too I'd be happy to pick it back up.

- I don't want to do just explicit threads. I want mostly plot and sex to be a sort of "side" thing, I'm not saying "no sex", but depending on which I want the characters to work for it. Unless one of us rp's as a prostitute, then sex is sort of a given. But how realistic is it for someone to strut up to a woman and be like, "Nice tits. Wanna bang?" And that girl to go, "sure." Some people might be that way, but I definitely am not so it would be difficult in all honesty for me to write someone like that...I would probably not have much respect for my own character lol

My Interests
I would prefer to play the female parts, but I can be lenient on some parts and play the male instead, if wanted.
1. Assassin's Creed
  • Ezio/OC
  • OC/OC

2. Harry Potter
  • Severus/OC
  • Draco Malfoy/OC
  • Tom Riddle/OC
  • Sirius/OC
3. Star Wars
  • Sith Lord (you) / Captured Jedi Master (me)
  • Jedi Master (you) / Jedi Padawan (me)
4. Pirates
  • Captain (you) / First mate, secretly female (me)
5. Frozen/Rise of the Guardians
  • Jack Frost/Elsa!!! I'd like to play Elsa please and OMG JUST WATCHED RISE OF THE GUARDIANS AND LOVED IT!! Sorry about that haha
6. Mature RPs
  • I've had some cravings (hehe, I know lol) and so if anyone is looking for a partner, please don't hesitate to start a conversation with me! =)
Send me a message or post here if you're interested =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I was wondering if you'd be interested in doubling roles for a HP role play?
Perhaps combing a Severus/OC & Sirius/OC or even a Draco/OC?
I'd prefer having an OC and them being paired with either Severus or Sirius, but I can also play any of those three men for your OC as well, should you wish?

Either way, hope to hear from you and good luck with your search! :D

Sorry! I expected an "alert" and didn't receive one :s How about we do two pairings and each role as a male character and as an OC ? Do you think that could work? =) That way we can both get the pairings and both get to be OCs ^^

I'd be happy to RP two OC's with Assassin's Creed :D

Of course, that's why I love doubling :D

Great! Do you think you could start a message between us so we can talk more about plots and which characters we want?

I'd be happy to RP two OC's with Assassin's Creed :D

Great! Did you have an idea in mind? Which time line you'd be most interested in or anything to that matter? =)

I am off to bed, driving makes me sleepy so I'm sorry that I'm off to bed at such an early time but I drove 2 1/2 hours to get to my school and moved back into my apartment. Night ^^