Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Action-adventure, adult characters, alternate universe, anime, crime drama, cyberpunk, darker themes, drama, dystopia, eastern, edo, epic quest, fairy tale, fantasy, feudal, futuristic, grimdark, heian, high fantasy, low fantasy, magic, modern, modern fantasy, modern scifi, paranormal, psychological, romance, scifi, supernatural, urban fantasy.
So, I tried submitting my new request thread with tags, but I got some message of sorts saying that I can't create new tags. But how am I supposed to know what the tags are if they aren't available for viewing anywhere? Can't even type something in and get a drop-down menu except for "Libertine Themes." So, while I am asking for help about what these tags are, I am proposing an idea: That in the FAQ, there should be a topic that lists tags, since we can't make up our own.

Here's a Tag List but not sure if it's a master list or not.

• Thank You
  • Useful
Reactions: Izurich and Ashi
That has a LOT of tags, but is not the master list. The master list is still coming. O__O

This is still not a master list but it hopefully more in depth and easier to search though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.