Rogues Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Later today I suppose I can redo Eva's approach since some of the action has moved on. Sorry bout that, this websites method of following threads made me miss a few posts and I've been a bit busy these past few days.
yeah~yeah Boo feels ya. That's why I don't even bother relying on the alerts. I just constantly check Watched Threads link. But like i don't get it why they even bother with making you click to 'show all watched threads.' Like just SHOW IT!! Maybe Boo wants to see alllllllllllll watched threads for once without them hiding it!? Maybe?!! UGHS!!!

Aaaanyways. Just postie ups what ya gots, I say. And like if you need Boo to edit a post to make it easier for you to post for Eva, Boo will do, k?! ;D

Girl, I've been drawn into your writing. Seriously, it's a delight every time you post. The quality here is just inspiring to say the least.

So, how does everyone feel about how things have been moving? Obviously we've just started so things haven't had the chance to build up, but I'm hoping we'll be on a faster pace once our first action sequence starts. (Newsflash: that's gonna be soon) I'd post but I don't have much to add at this point, but once we get inside the club I'll be able to push things forward. And, for those that can't get to the roof, I did mention a back entrance that may be viable...
OOOOOOOOOOOHH!!! Thanks ya sooooooooo much!!^^ You make Boo blush ^^; But we gots good posts from err'body here too right?! Yayuh!!

As for moving on. I think we lost some RPers though U,u!! I think we just got: Val, JC, Eva, and Charlie left in the active cast?? Soooooooo... if it is just the 4 charries then we've basically split the group in 2: Val and Charlie on roof in a confrontation which is bad cuz Charlie is Aggressive and Val is Insensitive (FUUUN!! ;D). JC and Eva on the ground with JC which should be interesting cuz JC is Apathetic and Eva is Annoying .

Hey hey hey people, I'll probably have a post up tonight (eastern standard time :P).

Val and Charlie on roof in a confrontation which is bad cuz Charlie is Aggressive and Val is Insensitive (FUUUN!! ;D). JC and Eva on the ground with JC which should be interesting cuz JC is Apathetic and Eva is Annoying .

I'll make sure the insensitivity continues :P.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Will work on my post later this afternoon/evening.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Posted, hope that one works. @underpressure I left a bit of opportunity for something to start with JC, and if nothing else, Eva might find the backdoor and kick on in.

Hey hey hey people, I'll probably have a post up tonight (eastern standard time :P).

I'll make sure the insensitivity continues :P.
Well played, bruh! ^•^!!

And! Finally, finally, FINALLY! FINALLY SOMEONE SAW CHARLIES CRAPPY CELL PHONE!!! YAYUH, VAL♥♥♥!!! FINALLY!!! :333~~

But k, nice posts, err'body~!! We are moving along again^^!!! Oh And so like Boo should have a response tmrw, k?!! ;D

So, are we going to be finding out what's in the room before the dynamic duo tears it down?
If yes, I'll wait until we find out to post...

WELP NOW I FEEL STUPID ;;~;;
Okay, uh, um. It said you were offline for like 5 days or something like that so I didn't know what to do, my bad.

This is awkward. Honest mistake, I swear.

Yeah, no issues. I haven't been here as much as I should be. I've been going through a rough patch.

Reguardless, I'll see about getting another post up, not tonight though, I don't feel good enough to squeeze something out.

So I've been thinking, and it might not be great to hear, but I'm gonna have to shut this RP down. Clearly I'm not devoted enough or clear headed enough to actually run this, and the enthusiasm I had when I first consieved this project is mostly gone. I just don't want to waste any more of your time, sorry.

• Bucket of Rainbows
You don't have to apologize for that. It's fine. Sometimes you just aren't as invested in something in the middle as you are at the start, and that happens to people all the time, both on this site and in other places.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.