Rogues Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here, also waiting on the new post.

Boo still here. My charrie is just stuck until response from the drunk teen.

Apparently I am a dirty dirty liar who doesn't know what they're talking about when they say they'll post on Tuesday. Sorry about that, I got caught up in work and birthday celebrations.

Oh, happy birthday!

It's cool. Don't worry about it. Happy birthday, by the way.

Happy B~day!!^,^!!

Oooohhhh to be 21 again... ~sighs~ oh how I remember it like it was just last year... oh where does the time go... ~sighs~

Oh, happy birthday. I wish I could live to see the day when I turn 21.

Oh, happy birthday. I wish I could live to see the day when I turn 21.
Awwwww... no, sweetie!! Why would you say that?! ~♥hugs suuuuuper tight♥~ Boo feels sad now. Really. Like what's wrong? :[

Awwwww... no, sweetie!! Why would you say that?! ~♥hugs suuuuuper tight♥~ Boo feels sad now. Really. Like what's wrong? :[
Lets just say that I have, really really bad self esteem problems sometimes...
Kay, it's Canadian thanksgiving so I have days off!
Post should be coming today afternoon.

Edit: Posted, this is a superpower RP, lets see some superpowers

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Happy Eat Turkey Day from Canadoodles!!^,^!! Yays!!!

Turkey%2Bhead.jpg
...wait wut? What are those things hanging at its neck...?

Gahahah shit I've been waiting for the past week, didn't realize I missed a post. ;;~;; Sorry I'll get something up.

*EDIT* - Quickly read through all the posts, did someone mention Eva and I missed? Just wanted to double check.

Last edited:
Not that I can think of, no. @Kit-n-Kat
That might've been on me for not thinking to really include you even though now is as good a time as any, and I'd like to apologize.

Also, happy canadian thanksgiving. I hope your turkey didn't taste like paper like mine did last year, whoever celebrated that.

So, what's been going on guys?

Posted. :]

Last edited:
Posted. :]
Girl, I've been drawn into your writing. Seriously, it's a delight every time you post. The quality here is just inspiring to say the least.

So, how does everyone feel about how things have been moving? Obviously we've just started so things haven't had the chance to build up, but I'm hoping we'll be on a faster pace once our first action sequence starts. (Newsflash: that's gonna be soon) I'd post but I don't have much to add at this point, but once we get inside the club I'll be able to push things forward. And, for those that can't get to the roof, I did mention a back entrance that may be viable...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Later today I suppose I can redo Eva's approach since some of the action has moved on. Sorry bout that, this websites method of following threads made me miss a few posts and I've been a bit busy these past few days.

About the thread following, I think you need to read all new post before you can receive new alerts. But I think that was before this update, the current version I don't really know.

Status
Not open for further replies.