Rogues Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of gravokinesis, it' not very defined on how exactly he does these things. Does Greg just snap his fingers and his target floats up into the atmosphere as if they've ingested a fresh bottle of fizzy lifting drink? Maybe as long as he has his hands on a target, their gravity is affected as he wants?
It happens if he keeps his eye set on the target. He can update it to the level of working when he's focusing his mind on it, but now it's only eyesight, or turning his head in the way of it.
The biggest issue I can see with Greg here is the completely out of nowhere adaption abilities. You say it has a connection to gravokinesis, but I can't quite see that link. Having both is a bit too much, and it looks OP. Just saying that your character can change himself to suit the scenario; that's not gonna fly with me.
Removing adaptation.

About the drugs, Greg rebuys them from various dealers around the Freecoast, and sells them on double price. He insists that he creates them by himself, so he is gang's first drug dealer.

<~~~<★>~~~>

~Charlie.~

coolie_zpssfq9alyv.jpg

Charlisse Nina Encantada De La Vega

Alias:
Sway.

She has several playlists in her head that play every so often. And it reflects on her constant rhythmic movements/ motions. She also dances to "charge up" her power. That is where her nick, Sway, comes from. From time to time, they call her Missy or Deva. A play on the word 'Diva' but more appropriately a shortened forms of: Miss Devastation.

Personality:
Five Good Traits :
Quick thinking, Calm, Pro-active, Meticulous, Protective.

Five Bad Traits : Self-centred, Spiteful, Aggressive, Meticulous, Possessive.

<~~~<★>~~~>

History:
"Sometimes you cannot help but lie in the bed your parents made for you. Mama and Papi raised me in a life of crime. We owned 3 bars. And each of them provided one service or another. Drugs, weapons, a ticket onto a freighter off this rock, you name it, we could probably do it. But the one service that the De La Vegas were known for no matter which of the three bars you went to, you would receive top notch service from a woman. Or three, if you could afford it.

It's what the "Dayla" family was known for.

Yes, we were brothel types and not very nice ones either. We were part of the Freecoast trafficking. Drugs, weapons, fugitives... and of course, women. Young ones. And from all over. Wherever we could get them. But the funny thing is, even though we were Organized Scum, Mama and Papi raised me and my brothers very well. We were, respectful, patient, protective and family oriented. But I guess we could get away with it since the "Dayla" siblings and our cousins were Powerhouse Freaks. My eldest brother could force stone to do his bidding. My youngest brother could slide in and out of shadows; he could even make extra space excellent for smuggling. And then there's me. I tossed shockwaves at things so hard they broke. And my cousins.. they were Freaks too. You just did not mess with the Daylas.

But I always wanted to dance.

And so I did. And I became rather damn good. But in the end, my own ambitions got the better of me. And my family. You see, I really was really talented. So talented in fact that I actually was invited to a school off this rock. And that started people talking and even fighting. And then the infighting.

They called me 'Missy' (Miss 'C'). And you see, I was kinda important in terms of running things for the family. I kept the girls in line. The 'dancing' girls. And if I was gone, who would take my spot? What would happen to my brothers since I did kinda take charge for us? What would happen to relations between other families and cartels? Mama and Papi begged for me to drop this dream. But I was a headstrong teen... and then look what happened...

Soooooo... did I make it off this rock and pursue my dream as an international superstar dancer?

Of course not. Because I was too busy being captured and ransomed.

And so started the bloody fights and feuds between the Daylas and everyone else.

We lost everything because of me. My parents were killed. My bros too. My cousins are scattered out there and... I don't even know if I can trust them if I see them again. And our humble little empire? It's been split into three amongst the top dogs that took us out. As for me, of course I escaped. The captors branded me with an 'M' on my wrist, but I still made it out. But even so, I had to lay low in the opposite side of town, taking on a job as a nanny... then everyso often at night, I'd go off dressed up as a giant bat with my undies on the outside of my tights and fight crime.

Naaaaahhhh... you can take the bitch outta' the 'hood, but never take the 'hood outta' the bitch. I still did some paying gigs to beat people down... sooooo... but yeah, I guess you could say that I did fight crime... -ish.

And so now here I am. 3 years later. Heiress to nothing.

But then along came Mister Man... offering me up a deal I just could not refuse. And so like a pinche idiota I took it. What else could I do... sometimes you just can't help but lie in the bed you made for yourself..."

<~~~<★>~~~>

Powers:
Concussive Blasts.

Charlie 'charges up' and stores kinetic energy while dancing. She then may unleash that energy in controlled yet violent, concussive bursts. The fine tuning of the blast depends on how she unleashes it. Most of the time she blasts away using shockwaves to concuss or lay waste to multiple opponents with both hands open wide and pushing outward. Single finger focus is actually much more deadly and can blow holes in concrete walls. Small holes yes, but imagine what happens to human skulls when she aims with such precision.

Sway has a strange aerial movement in which she focuses her concussive blasts from her feet and hands to push herself upwards and forwards. This movement is mostly in urban setting where she may use building and trees as bases to propel herself along. This is where part of her Miss Devastation nick comes from; when she is moving really fast, she cracks streets and sidewalks, trees and even sides of buildings.

Charlie is also adept in martial arts combat and has her own style that incorporates focussed powered blasts, pushes timed with her dancing skills. She knows she whores herself to male visual consumption whilst fighting since she wears babydoll dresses and tight clothes, flashing much skin and her undies, but it sometimes does work to her advantage as a distraction. "Well, whatever. Tactical advantage, no? As Mama said: No shame, no defeat. Meh. That and my bod is tight, man. And bitch please, I know you love watching my thighs move like that."

And then comes the time when she gets quiet. When Charlie stands there and seems to be caught in a trance, just swaying back and forth for a minute or two... that's your cue to run. They call her 'Missy' sometimes. Other times they call her 'Deva.' But in the next heartbeat, she will ball her hands into fists and stamp her foot. And she will scream until everything falls down. And you will know why they call her "Miss Devastation" once the dust settles. And just before collapsing to the floor, Miss Devastation will stand there at ground zero after unleashing all her stores of energy in one hemispherical full force blast a smile painted on her face.

<~~~<★>~~~>

Appearance:
Facial Structure :

Long with pronounced cheekbones and chin. Strong forehead,, deep set eyes, medium nose, full lips, long neck.

Body Structure:
Athletic and built for dancing and endurance. Finely muscled, elegant arms, long graceful legs, sweeping hourglass curves, ample bust and ample booty.

Eye Color :
Hazel (shifts from green to darker brown depending on mood.)

Hair Color :
Dark, dark brown. In summer times, reddish brown and golds hightlights appear.

Height :

5 foot 10 inches

Weight :
Oh, how dare you? Humph...!

Skin Tone :
Caramel brown.. In summertime, darkens to a nice deep brown.

Scars :

above navel towards left ribs and lower neck on left side to collarbone.

Tattoos :
elegant lettering of mother's name on top left shoulder towards neck, father's name on right side.

Piercings :
ears, tongue, navel, hood.

Marks :

stylized capital M branded on back of right wrist.

<~~~<★>~~~>

Hey~hey^^!!​

Still time to drop off an app?​

Last edited:
*is excited, still*

• Love
Reactions: Gomorrah
Hey~hey^^!!​

Still time to drop off an app?​
Totally. It seems we may have lost some of the people from the INT CHK and we haven't even hit our upper limit for how many characters I'd accept. So there's room for sure.

Real quick, anybody working on a character that I haven't seen yet, can you go ahead and post here so I know for sure? Just need to know who we're waiting on.

It happens if he keeps his eye set on the target. He can update it to the level of working when he's focusing his mind on it, but now it's only eyesight, or turning his head in the way of it.

Removing adaptation.

About the drugs, Greg rebuys them from various dealers around the Freecoast, and sells them on double price. He insists that he creates them by himself, so he is gang's first drug dealer.
Eyesight? That's fine. Greg seems good now. It's about time we got some true scum in this RP... dirty otaku... Jokes aside, welcome to Rogues Gallery.

Eyesight? That's fine. Greg seems good now. It's about time we got some true scum in this RP... dirty otaku... Jokes aside, welcome to Rogues Gallery.
Lol.
Also, I think that if Greg fails as a hero, he will additionally start selling anime and manga on lower price.
I think I'm out of ideas for now.

I'm here just did a revision of my guy and he will be up by monday.

@Gomorrah Hey~hey^^!!

So here's Charlie!!

K so like I left a loooot of the locales and times kinda vague in the bio. Maybe you can help me there and let me know what changes are necessary k?

Thanks ya!! ;DD

@Gomorrah
Should've asked this way before, but I see everyone is using anime for faces, is it alright if I use Real Life Pic, since I rarely use anime and it would take days for me to fine an anime or art like person for my guy.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Fuck yes. Slay girl, slay! She tight, I'm really into what you got going on. Far as I'm concerned, she's in. Welcome to Rogues Gallery. Now, times don't really matter too much since I didn't really make specifics with time periods myself, but as far as locals go, we got brothels and bars in Fortuna and the Libertine Wharf, and there's Hispanic presence in both Little America and Las Rocas specifically, so if you're looking for a place for your character to have been raised, any of those would suffice.

@Justinaholic
Yeah, we're allowing basically any type of picture. You can use real people or drawn.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Fuck yes. Slay girl, slay! She tight, I'm really into what you got going on. Far as I'm concerned, she's in. Welcome to Rogues Gallery. Now, times don't really matter too much since I didn't really make specifics with time periods myself, but as far as locals go, we got brothels and bars in Fortuna and the Libertine Wharf, and there's Hispanic presence in both Little America and Las Rocas specifically, so if you're looking for a place for your character to have been raised, any of those would suffice.

@Justinaholic
Yeah, we're allowing basically any type of picture. You can use real people or drawn.

Perfect, my guy will be up tomorrow for sure^^.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom

@Justinaholic
Ooooohhhh.... you said bad words! Must mean you likes it^^!!

K so like thinking that Boo wiill keep it open then. Like then if plot thingies comes up then yayuh we can use the bars/brothels or smuggling points later then. Like they are in control by other powerful gangs so Charlie has no say in what happened to the Daylas control over the bars the past 3 years anyways. :33

But k so like thanks ya and can't wait for IC. Awesomes^^!!

@Gomorrah Busy past few days, will get sheet up ASAP. Probably this afternoon.

@MadTsunTsun

Gonna be real with you here, this character isn't believable. Sure, we're going a game with superpowers in a rebuilt apocalypse, but she has a lot of problems.

I'd be lying to you if I said I hadn't seen a plethora of characters just like Lilith in my years of RP. The bipolar disorder that spits a cutesy shy bucket of rainbows with a bloodthirsty lunatic, the blatant murder of her own parents; but hey, maybe that's just your type. I can't knock your tastes in characters.

But again, she doesn't really make sense. She was completely run of the mill normal with a happy life and tons of great friends but then once her parents shun her, she goes off the deep end and gleefully murders her whole family in cold blood? I just don't see how Lilith got to that point. Also, does she just walk around covered in the blood of her family? Would they have even let her board the boat at that point? Did all this just happen? If not, wouldn't she be really grody?

Also, all you're really giving me here is that Lilith is crazy and killed her family. I'm not going to accept a character who's whole backstory is ONLY "I was treated bad and lost my mind and then killed everyone."

Finally, with a power like blood manipulation I'd expect you to do into detail on specifics, if only because something like that could be very OP. I was also planning on using that power for my character; not to say that you can't because hey, my bad for not bringing that up, but your explanation is a bit bare bones.

So yeah, this version of Lilith is a no from me, sorry.

My wifi was being a dick today. Couldn't even get on the site. On my phone. Hopefully my wifi will work in the morning and I can finish my guy tomorrow. Sorry with all the delays.

I lied. Schedule was busy. Swear I'll have it up this afternoon.

Yay IC, will have a post either today or tomorrow night.

Working on final touchups on my character, pardon me for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.