New message: "host message: non-captive. hostile level low"

New communication pattern detected
Analysing
Origin: human
Source: Unknown

Calculating probabilities
Done

Listing probabilities:
1 - Host programming overridden, possibly manually VIA human tampering. Probability: 60%
2 - Host has been reprogrammed. Probability: 25%
3 - Host has evolved/upgraded. Probability: 15%

Current objective: Locate host, establish system link

Traveling to coordinates of transmission.

The nanobots dove out of the trees and began to travel towards the new co-ordinates their mainframe had set for them...

A tree rustled as nanobots came diving out of it, traveling in a certain direction. Discoverer looked up at them.

Scanning....
Target identified as A. R. O. S.

Locking onto A. R. O. S.

Discoverer followed A. R. O. S.

New message:
"Host message: Non-captive. Hostile level low."

Reply:
"Where is A. R. 1?"
Sent.

Black jumped up and kicked John in the head, but since he was still wearing his suit he survived the endeavor. Black ran up to him holding a piece of paper. Turn it off! John shrugged. He got up and unplugged the wire from Black. "Ahem. Don't ever do that to me again or I'll pulverize you!" John stared at him blankly. Then he began talking. "What was your last objective?" Black crossed his arms and pursed his lips. "To eradicate a virus I didn't know about until now, The one that just activated, Heart's Master Program." John walked stiffly to Black. "Where are the coordinates?" Black shrugged. "Roughly about the distance of the pacific Ocean." "The Hessian Continent! Heart wasn't even Hessian!" Black sat as John rambled on. After a couple minutes Black got an alert as well as the main computer signifying unknown nearby and Black's parasites.

The mass of Nanobots stopped outside of a peculiar looking house, it seemed more like a laboratory than anything really. They settled down in a tree nearby waiting for their mainframe to give them another order.

System log initialized:

Establishing connection with host
Awaiting response

Black was getting another transmission from A.R.O.S. "John. They're right outside." John sighed "I Know. Sorry 'bout this Black." Black nodded. "Computer Activate EMP." A huge energy pulse emmited from the house disabling all nearby Robotics. Black plummeted to the floor. "Well, now to find that robotic... well that's unexpected it says there's hundreds of them. The EMP probably got you too." John goes to where the last known source of the robotic was. Sure enough, he finds "them" "Hive tech? Probably from one of the middle-eastern continents. Man, Black you and everything associated to you are a mess." John looked up to see a helicopter flying overhead. It had an "Order" insignia on it. "Black please don't boot, please don't boot, please don't--" Black busted threw the wall shooting the copter down. "Boot."

Discoverer growled and stumbled suddenly. He got his hind legs and held his head. He felt like half of himself was asleep or like he had been asleep for a long while. He looked around and saw a man, a robotic attacking a helicopter and a mess of nanobots on the ground. He blinked a few times, still regaining his body it felt like.
"What... Is... This?? This isn't..." His voice came out as a low growl. He looked at the man, went to him in only a few large strides and grabbed him up by his shirt.
"What plant is this and what is happening?? What's happened to me?!"

John looked at the bio-engineered being. "Interesting. Computer activate suit's shock charge." The suit shocked the beings hands off of John. John backed up and bowed. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am John and this robotic next to me is my servant Black, or as you may know him R.V.1."

A man holding a mini gun shouted
"All I needed to know! Get 'em Eagle!" John looked at the man recognizing him as the bounty hunter who chased him ealier. Eagle A.K.A, R.V.2 lunged at R.V.1 going into a head to head intense battle. "I gotta thank you, John, If it weren't for you going rogue I never would have found my weapon!"

John and Eagle both looked dead at the man with a mini gun.
"Rogue?!" "Weapon?!" The man took a step back. "I already discussed I am not a weapon! I am a being who surpasses your feeble mind!"

John looked at the robot.
He obviously hasn't activated his master program yet, Now's our chance! "Black! Tackle R.V.2!" Black did so. As soon as he did John hooked a cable to Eagle from Black.

"Just find an unkown program..."
The man was angry and started rolling the mini gun barrel. "A.R.O.S., Do me a favor and deal with the man over there."

The mass of Nanobots stirred back into action slowly but surely, taking a moment to gather together.

System log running

System reboot, complete.

Cause of reboot: Unexpected shut-down
Source: EMP burst

New order received, eliminate target.

Analyzing
Target analysis complete

Target status: Hostile, and armed
Armament(s): M134 Minigun
Ammunition: 7.62x51 mm NATO rounds

Initializing attack protocols
Objectives:
-Disable weapon
-Eliminate hostile target

In what seemed like an instant, the mass of nanobots spread out into the air making them much harder to see, then they began quietly converging at the back of the bounty hunter. Once enough had gathered, a humming/buzzing noise was beginning to become audible from the swarm.

S.T.P. Initialized

Acquiring targets
Done

Mobilizing

A small part of the mass moved towards the bounty hunter's mini-gun, and waited with the rest of the mass for their next orders

Activating laser offense systems
Charging
Done, preparing to attack

Each nanobot began emitting tiny red lasers, the ones in the smaller mass targeted the bounty hunter's mini-gun each one targeting the gun barrel and it's ammunition. The larger mass began flying around in a seemingly random pattern concentrating their fire on one vital part of his body at a time making sure not to keep still for too long.

Discoverer watched the nanobots decimated the man, intrigued. He knew the man was done for. He decided to turn to the man and talk to him.
"I want information." He demanded as he also kept watch of R. V. 1 and R. V. 2's battle.

(Their battle was interupted by the man. And Black tackled R.V.2 and John is hacking him.)

Black watched as Eagle was being hacked by John Man he's good at this... A prompt came up on John's handheld. ~Man he's good at this~ (You can have human thoughts?! )

Man he's good at this.

John turned to Black. "I know. Now let-- Ah! Found it! Alright just re-write the program and... Ta-da! Let him up Black." Black got off of Eagle. Eagle came to a stand and then re-booted. When he awoke his program started re-writing itself.

Master Nick terminated.
New Master found: R.V.1 "Black"

system scan running...
No errors found.
Presumable cause of blackout...
Turned off.

Systems booting....
Defensive systems online.
Offensive systems online.

Weapons check...
Loaded.

R.V.2 "Eagle" ready for action.

The swarm of nanobots stopped once the man fell to the ground covered with various burns and even holes in his body in places, it gathered in a sort of "blob" again, assessing it's surroundings.

System log:

Analyzing remaining beings
Done

Listing... 4 beings found:
- Being 1

Species: Human
Name: John
Other information: Master of host

- Being 2: Host
Species: Robot
I.D.: R.V.1
Other information: Needs to be acquired

- Being 3: Unknown
Species: unknown
Origin: Alien?
Name: Discoverer
Other information: Unknown

- Being 4: Foreign machine
Species: Robot
I.D.: Unknown
Other information: Unknown

Listing done

Warning: Data storage required; free memory space running low
Requesting docking permission with host: R.V. 1...

Status
Not open for further replies.