Robot girl/Sci-Fi RP

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
To avoid confusion, I'm looking for girl roleplayers! I'm a guy!

This is one of my older ideas and I feel it'll fit in well here :)

Also, I play in first person POV, and in PMs. If you do the same(on both accounts), you're my favorites :) Please tell me beforehand what your preference is.

This whole idea branched off from watching some of my favorite YouTubers playing Persona 4 Arena some time ago (Super Best Friends Friday Night Fisticuffs, for those that are wondering) and for some reason, when they played as the character Aigis I thought, "Wow, she's cute and that would be a fun look to roleplay with." So! I want to do a robot/cyborg girl roleplay with someone.

Below is just a basic idea of something I came up with. We can do any kind of robot girl RP, so long as it's heavy on the wild fighting and contains smut :)

This is going to be an action/adventure kind of setting, so expect awesome and crazy fights. This will take place our freshman year of a monster hunting college, think of it like RWBY, if you've seen it, but not in the same universe.

You're one of the school's resident protectors, but a much more advanced robot than the others in the school. You're the private creation of a scientist and to give you worldly experience, he contracted you out to work for a nearby college. You go to classes day in and day out just like everyone else. But your primary goal is to protect the school.

A sort of base image(s) for what your character will look like a mixture of Aigis and this. Body wise you can look like just about anything, but the stubby legs and metallic bits showing is sort of required :). The second image is more limited to your combat form, in case something serious happens in the school and you need to fight. Basically, you just won't have the crazy blades or the armored parts on the legs/arms/face when you're normally walking around. When you're in combat, you will look more like the second picture. (Again, just an idea, but it's an idea that I enjoy :) )

I like the idea of you talking monotone (at first), so to display emotion you say the word before your sentence.

Ex. "Curious. What did you eat?"

You do have emotions, you are extremely advanced, you just can't put the inflections in your speech.

You aren't liked by the student body. They're afraid of you after you sent a couple of people to the hospital that were causing trouble. But you don't care about the majority of students not liking you. That just helps you preform your duties. You live in a dorm on campus, powering down every night in a specially made pod for you. Using the pod allows you to alter your body to whatever you want, though you can set a baseline that you prefer.

On the weekends, you go to your creator's home, basically your father, and you just keep each other company. He's the only person that you really like, aside from the professors. The professors like you as well, you're incredibly smart, and you keep the school safe.

And in comes me, the mysterious new kid. I won't spoil my story, it's a bit... Interesting, to say the least. But when we meet, I don't think of you as some crazy psychopathic robot, I just see you as a little differently. I stun you constantly with my compliments and calling you my friend. Eventually we'll start dating, which you do have the capacity to do (along with other things, since your creator wanted to make you as "normal" as possible, and no he doesn't use his robot daughter, I didn't check incest up there for a reason), and so on and so forth. You're able to discover your sexuality and whatnot all on your own, which is another thing you're capable of doing.

Then some wild and crazy shit'll happen and we get more friends to fight with us like companions in a video game cause shit's going to shit and it'll be awesome!

That's my basic idea. I'm willing to accept other ideas if it truly piques my interest :) Which isn't hard. Have a well thought out idea and a plot that keeps me entertained and you'll have me eating out of your hand.

Kinks I enjoy: Sub/(affectionate)Dom, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay), slave, collaring, spanking , nipple play,lactation, harems (optional, but would be enjoyed), public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, hardcore BDSM(can be discussed/explained), ageplay, incest, assorted others.

Here's a Character Sheet if you want it. Some of the stuff doesn't need to be in.

Name:

Age(?):

Disposition(Kinda doesn't matter):

(This body description will be the starting body for your character, which can be altered at any time)

Height:

Hair color/length:

Cup size(Shrugs I like boobs):

Body type:

Hobbies:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):