Robin (Dick Grayson) x Starfire (MxF looking for F)

Would you be willing to take our pairing into a Group RP?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

• Depends on the Plot of the Group RP.

• Total voters

mr_pibbs

The One True Pibbles
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Okay, so this is kind of a no-brainer here. The title says it all. I want to do a Starfire and Robin romance RP.

I want to try it in an alternate universe that's modelled after the New 52, where everything in the world is really just starting out again. The Titans could already be established, or maybe we want Robin/Starfire to meet in a totally different story.

Either way, I'm planning to launch a DC group roleplay soon (Batman-themed, JLA themed, TT/YJ themed, or just a mixture of the entire universe like my Marvel one), so if my partner allows it, I'd like for them to carry the relationship into the group RP as well.

Anyways, here's my version of Robin. He'd most likely be 17-18 at the time of this RP:

image.jpg

You can find an image of Starfire that you prefer to use as well, but I also have a few real life images I found that go along with the New 52 reboot and my image of Robin:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Aaaanyways, post below if you're interested. I also despise one liners, so don't expect our RP to last long if you're only posting a sentence each time.

I'll only be accepting one person, so better hurry if you want this!

It's so hard for me to comprehend that for some reason...