Roast 3: The Roast Strikes Back?

Can I substitute "RP" for something else since I don't have any to be roasted? Like maybe "Please pound my ass character in the the ground." Would that work?
LIKE YOUR SPAM-FIC

Which was beautiful.

It would make for a great ass-pounding roast.

Someone do that while I'm there. :D

LIKE YOUR SPAM-FIC

Which was beautiful.

It would make for a great ass-pounding roast.

Someone do that while I'm there. :D
Hah, as amusing as it would be, I don't think that's very good roasting material. Character sheets seem to be the primary source of entertainment there, and my story doesn't have any of those. :lol:

Hah, as amusing as it would be, I don't think that's very good roasting material. Character sheets seem to be the primary source of entertainment there, and my story doesn't have any of those. :lol:
Well, your mom has plenty. Maybe you can borrow.

I have no idea what that means. But just roll with it.

Well, your mom has plenty. Maybe you can borrow.
HOW DARE YOU! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL TO THE DEATH FOR THIS SPURIOUS INSULT!

Can I substitute "RP" for something else since I don't have any to be roasted? Like maybe "Please pound my ass character in the the ground." Would that work?
We've already determined who Kasim is though...

Unless you have another character in mind? Then I'd consider it. :bsmile:
Also, your spamfic is knowingly cheeky and satirical. While it would be amusing to read, it's more-so in the "look at how self-aware the author is" kind of way, rather than "look at these characters" kind of way.

We've already determined who Kasim is though...

Unless you have another character in mind? Then I'd consider it. :bsmile:

Also, your spamfic is knowingly cheeky and satirical. While it would be amusing to read, it's more-so in the "look at how self-aware the author is" kind of way, rather than "look at these characters" kind of way.
Hah, yes, Kasim has already been thoroughly roasted, and he's the most amusing character I've got in the stable right now. My only other relevant characters are in American Paragons, which is apparently already on the roasting docket, and Sanguine State, which I assume has already gotten it or is already planned to get it.

I suppose that does make it a little hard to roast, yeah. It's not very easy to find things to make fun of when the author is already making fun of them from the start. :lol:

I won't be able to make it this time, I need to force myself to study all day.

(And after that exam is gone? Gone, gone, gone! Smeagol is free!)

I had funs. ^o^

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
I had funs. ^o^
I will now use and abuse this quote.

Also, all hail Reggae Shark, King of the Sea.

maxresdefault.jpg