Roadtrip to nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still I am sure we can move ..on (:

Jake can drive the van so we can go on the road ?^^

ok so i hope this is ok...-x.x-...and i hope its ok that i used different photos to show her cloths cause i couldnt find one of her fully...sorry guys x.x

Name: Angelina Kamieo (most people call her angel)
Age:19 (is that ok? or dose she have to be 20 im sorry x.x)
Looks:
for rp8.jpg for rp9.png
for rp6.jpg
images (12).jpg

(hope thats ok for looks....o.o)
Personality: angel is a very sweet person who has a tendency to wear her heart on her sleeve she can be kind to a fault but she dosent mind as long as she has friends around her she can stop
smiling
Extra:along with her kind nature she can be some what of an air head in a lovable way though! she also loves anything cute (i really hope this is ok...x.x)

To me it looks rather okay xD. One photo should suffice though but Great effort !:)

Just wait for Brendan to approve it then ^^

im bad at that sort of thing and i tend to be picky with characters and clothing and such -x.x-......also side note i forgot she always wears her glasses...-x.x-

im bad at that sort of thing and i tend to be picky with characters and clothing and such -x.x-......also side note i forgot she always wears her glasses...-x.x-

Don't worry xD those are only small details.

k....i hope the others dont mind i know it was kinda a huge wall of photos...-x.x- i just your photos adorable and wears glasses and tennys was blonde with a pretty figure and i useualy use characters with a mix of those traits so it was sorta hard to try to find something that didn't look like i was trying to be like one or the other or both x.x.....

k....i hope the others dont mind i know it was kinda a huge wall of photos...-x.x- i just your photos adorable and wears glasses and tennys was blonde with a pretty figure and i useualy use characters with a mix of those traits so it was sorta hard to try to find something that didn't look like i was trying to be like one or the other or both x.x.....

Like I said you worry to much. But good effort xD. As I am sure nobody will mind.

Just wait until the GM- Brendan- approve it xD

sorry im a little bit of a spaz...-x.x- and oky doky

I had already approved, but for the formality, welcome to le roleplay

Yes xD finally we can Now Move on to this trip !;)

no its not just you o.o once you tell me a point where it would be ok for me to start i will ^.^ if you want just post it here and i will start work on a post

We'll Brendan we can move the damn van into driving mode if you move your bottom out of the supermarket lol and meet this girl ha ha xD

lolz im fine with what ever ^.^ i just dont want to rush this along because both sets of lovey dovey characters are having moments XD so im just waiting for a good time ^.^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
4 DAY NOTICE!!!!!

Hey everybody,
So in 4 days I will leave the country, it doesn't mean I can't post, but I won't have wifi unless I'm at the hotel..

So, that means less frequent, of course, that doesn't mean that you can't continue.
Please just move on the way you would, I will catch up in the meantime.

We will try Brendan xD. You have fun when you go ;)?

Lol. Mhm, I will. More than fun.
Also, when is Alice coming in?

Status
Not open for further replies.