Roadtrip to nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
oky doky! -^.^- i do hope the others dont mind i dont wanna jump in unless its ok with them as well -^.^- and thank you soooo much purekor youv been very kind as well i think it will be lots of fun to rp with everyone -^.^-

oky doky! -^.^- i do hope the others dont mind i dont wanna jump in unless its ok with them as well -^.^- and thank you soooo much purekor youv been very kind as well i think it will be lots of fun to rp with everyone -^.^-

You worry to much ^^
Hopefully they will post by tomorrow - in my time zone( not USA )- so after you can make an intro post and such. We will have to move the action from where we are now anyways.

You're welcome :)

No no, don't leave.. I was just curious.. please do join..

someone, anyone.. reply.

Also, let's just post.

Impatient man xD
Listen to me one second. Let Tenny post and Miles. By tomorrow .

Since you're the GM, you can move the action and everyone anyways even if they don't post quick. You know you got that power right?;)

Well I been tryin' but you're all like ''Listen to me for a second.''xD
I'm not impatient, I just like to keep things going. xD

AAAANYYYYWHOOOOOO.
I will just see whenever someone posts, and I'll reply when I feel like replying.xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I been tryin' but you're all like ''Listen to me for a second.''xD
I'm not impatient, I just like to keep things going. xD

AAAANYYYYWHOOOOOO.
I give up, I will just see whenever someone posts, and I'll reply when I feel like replying.xD

Oh Boss!! Don't be upset please! ._.

Pokes you! It's cause people are busy.. They don't have much free time like us.. Please reconsider .

I ain't upset O.o
I'll just take it as it comes or goes, either way.xD

ahhhhh x.x im sorry i kindea feel like this was my doing no one has to hurry on my behalf and as for waiting on others i mean that way everyone has fun and im sure everyone will post as soon as they can! -^.^-...

sorry guys :/ I get caught up with work and other things going on, ill post.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
it's nobody's doing, I just didn't expect everybody to stop posting after we agreed to slow down.xD

it's nobody's doing, I just didn't expect everybody to stop posting after we agreed to slow down.xD

Rises hand! I posted .. I always do lol ;)

And little girl is nobody at fault here. No worry.;)

I know you do, so do I.
Tenny is taking the day off and won't be posting.
Soooooo, idfk.xD

I know you do, so do I.
Tenny is taking the day off and won't be posting.
Soooooo, idfk.xD
Chill out xD

Have some oreo biscuits ;) and let's see where this road trips takes us.

Like I said since you're the GM you can move the action along with the People if they don't post for days or stuff : o

You should know that silly!

oky ^.^ i can always make my CS and just post it here and wait for the GM to let me know when a good time to join would be if thats ok?

erm O.O....oky doky....i had planed on it......i just have to find a photo...im hopeing i find one soon -x.x-

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yay! Miles posted .. Brendan I'll make my post in about 20 min okay?

And Alice @ no worries xD

Tumblr is a very big help with my pics, just saying.. in case you wanted to know where to find some.. of course you don't have to use it.xD

Status
Not open for further replies.