Roadtrip to nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys I posted XD

lol sorry I had work and thanks

Okay guys,
I know we said slow down, but it's kind of frozen now.
Can we please, PLEASE do what we came here to do and actually play?xD

Okay guys,
I know we said slow down, but it's kind of frozen now.
Can we please, PLEASE do what we came here to do and actually play?xD

I told you we should recruit some more people xD

They can join us like once we are off the road and pick them up :)

Just an idea ._.

erm...im not sure if anyone else would like more people but maybe...umm what about a hitch hiker? sorry i know this seems random but this seems really fun and iv never done an rp with real photos before but id be willing to try -^.^- ma-maybe?...but if im not wanted thats ok maybe some other time..

erm...im not sure if anyone else would like more people but maybe...umm what about a hitch hiker? sorry i know this seems random but this seems really fun and iv never done an rp with real photos before but id be willing to try -^.^- ma-maybe?...but if im not wanted thats ok maybe some other time..

Grabs you and ties you to the bed feeding you Oreo biscuits! ^^

Of course. Like I said above I don't mind getting two more people as we will be in the road.
For the moment we are still by the pool and it's raining.

If you'd read all our posts you'll get an idea how it's going to be.:)

i-iv been reading -o.o-.....please untie me i wont go anywhere promise -x.x-....

i-iv been reading -o.o-.....please untie me i wont go anywhere promise -x.x-....

Goodies then. XD so you get the main idea for now .. Plenty funny situations and reactions .. Swearing and more content since we are in the mature area lol

- untied you- ^^

ye-yes i did and it seems like lots of fun im a little frightened seeing as im a slightly more innocent minded person so im hoping ill fit alright with the story -^.^-

ye-yes i did and it seems like lots of fun im a little frightened seeing as im a slightly more innocent minded person so im hoping ill fit alright with the story -^.^-

Uh you know that in this section is for people over 18+ Right ?;)

And no need to worry lol it's just writing stories not bitting you ._.

You have to wait for the GM though( Brendan M.) if be agrees

uhm yeah sure, go ahead, join right in if you want.
I just kinda wanted the posts to become more regular as it's not moving anywhere atm.. and well.. I'm okay with slowing down, just not being frozen.. I'm here to play :p

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
oh no no i know its mature -^.^- sorry i should have been more clear

so what do you mean innocent? let's establish that.

so what do you mean innocent? let's establish that.

Now behave .... Don't scare the person ! ^^

Innocent is okay sometimes. Lol

I just hope Miles and Lux will post by tomorrow so we can move on in the trip.;)

well..like erm.......i guess i dont know how to put it its not that im not mature im just not a total pervert and i tend to miss perverted jokes and such sometimes...i have the mind of a child at times but i am 19 i guess is the best way to put it...-x.x- im sorry maybe this wasnt a good idea for me

well..like erm.......i guess i dont know how to put it its not that im not mature im just not a total pervert and i tend to miss perverted jokes and such sometimes...i have the mind of a child at times but i am 19 i guess is the best way to put it...-x.x- im sorry maybe this wasnt a good idea for me

Aww you're a sweetheart!! No worries .. ^^ it should be fine lol

Besides at the moment we just tease each other - our characters- so you don't have to be perverted or anything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.