Roadtrip [Strawberry275 & Gladis]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asura glanced up as Chris started the engine before returning to his previous activity; gazing out of the window with his headphones in. It wasn't that he wasn't excited about the trip -of course he was, who wouldn't be?- but he couldn't help but feel slightly out of place compared to the others on the bus. Well, that and he had had to put up with Celeste's moaning and complaining about the journey for the past three weeks since she had decided she couldn't whine to Zoroark when he was so excited about it. The main reason for Asura's gloominess, however, was that he was going to be sharing the bus with numerous attractive people for a very long time, and they were all off limits - Celeste had made that very clear to him before he had even started packing.

Celeste was sat next to Zoroark, scowling as she attempted to braid her hair at the back to stop it from getting tangled whilst travelling, although she was having some difficulty with it. "You didn't get anywhere near enough sleep last night, I can tell, and in roughly five hours the rest of us are going to be suffering when your enthusiasm dies down," She muttered, also slightly irritated from a lack of sleep although it was from fretting rather than excitement. "Where are you dragging us all first again?"

Julian sat with his legs crossed in the middle of the little nest his friend had made for them, tilting his head thoughtfully before deciding on a packet of sweets and opening them. "…you've really prepared for this, huh Lulu?" He said thoughtfully, brushing his bright blue hair back out of his eyes as he turned to grin at her.

"You didn't get anywhere near enough sleep last night, I can tell, and in roughly five hours the rest of us are going to be suffering when your enthusiasm dies down."

Zoroark glanced at his beloved carefully, pouting slightly at her comment. "Neither did you. Besides, what do you want me to do... take a nap?" he asked, tilting his head to the side as he watched her, shaking his head slightly before sighing and leaning against the window, turning his gaze outside to watch everything passing by for a while.

"Where are you dragging us all first again?"

The black haired youth paused, looking back at his girlfriend with a slight smile on his lips. "We're going to Dover, and then we'll take a ferry to France from there... we should be there in about two to three hours, I believe, and the ferry will give us a short break..." he paused, looking thoughtful for a moment before excitedly asking, "wanna play some road game?" he asked with a smile before turning to look in Asura's direction. "You could join in too!" he said, deliberately loudly in hopes to make him hear, despite earphones.

"…you've really prepared for this, huh Lulu?"

Laura grinned back at him. "Duh, I've been planning it for weeks!" she said cheerfully, taking a sweet herself. She was about as excited as Zory... which probably says quite a him, considering she was just an energetic teenager and... he was meant to be almost a grown adult. "So, anything you'd like to do?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

Celeste glanced at Zoroark sulkily for a moment before looking away again. "I don't have the brain of a fifteen year old like you do, I'm perfectly capable of functioning with less sleep. But yes, taking a nap would probably be a good idea for you, you overgrown child..." She grumbled, finishing off her hair before leaning back. "...I meant where in France, you complete and utter moron. Funnily enough I am aware which country we're going to. Ugh...what sort of road game?" She asked wearily, leaning her head against his shoulder in an attempt to make up for being grouchy. She could have entirely refused to play before even hearing which game it was he wanted to play, after all.

Asura turned his head as Zoroark spoke up before shrugging and tugging his earphones out, tucking them into his pocket as he moved closer to his sister and her boyfriend. "Sure. So long as you two behave and keep ya hands off each other. There's kids on this bus, after all..." He added, glancing up the back of the bus to where Julian and Laura were sat.

"I know you have been! Who's the one who's been kept up late at night with you whilst you went through the most minuscule of details?" Julian chuckled. "And...I dunno. Is there anything in particular you'd like to do? Ah, except sit and gush about how brilliant it's going to be when you finally get to meet a certain young lady because I've certainly heard enough about that over the last month or so...it's so much easier to find love when you're a cute young girl," He pouted.

"Ugh...what sort of road game?"

Zoroark's lips parted in a grin as he gazed down at Celeste leaning her head against his shoulder. He lifted a pale hand and gently tucked a few loose strains of her hair behind her ear. "What about 'I see something you don't'? he asked excitedly.

Meanwhile a light blush spread across Laura's cheeks, though she couldn't hide the large smile lighting up her features. At Julian's last comment, however, her expression turned serious again and she gently patted his shoulder. "But you're a really cute boy so I'm sure someone will notice you soon enough," she said reassuringly, smiling at him softly.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened as the hours passed. Twice they had to stop for toilet breaks, once they took a break to grab something simple to eat in a roadside restaurant. When it started getting late and Christopher was beginning to tire, he and Zoroark switched place, letting the black haired youth who'd managed to nap for at least two hours take the weal for a while. In the meanwhile Christopher spent about half an hour reading, before he drifted off to sleep with country music ringing into his ears from his earphones.

Laura spent most of her time chatting happily with her friend, although she calmed down after a while, and proceeded to reading manga. It took a few hours with all the sweets she had consumed, but eventually even she became tired enough to fall asleep. Slowly, the bus became quieter, and soon enough there was only the quiet chatter between Zoroark and Celeste still audible. Good for him that she was there, because otherwise chances were he would have fallen asleep.

Around four in the morning Christian woke up again and once more took the drivers seat, feeling better than he had done before. It was decided that when they changed seat next, it would be Celeste's turn to drive. That would, however, probably be after they arrived to Paris.

It was mid afternoon when they arrived at the camping ground Christian had booked for them, and Zoroark was still fast asleep. Laura was already up and about, playing pokemon on her nintendo while muching on her breakfast- a toast she'd packed the day before and a bag of crisps which she was sharing with Julian.

"Finally," Christian said stifling a yawn as he turned off the engine and stretched in his seat before getting up, turning to the rest of the people in the bus. "Okie, seems like we've arrived," he said with a grin.

Celeste tried to raise some enthusiasm as Chris announced they had arrived, having barely slept throughout the entire journey and trying extremely hard to keep her grumpiness in check as she lightly shook Zoroark by the shoulder to wake him. She would have preferred to let him sleep, knowing how tired he must have been, but given how excitable he was about the entire trip it was highly likely that he'd want to explore a little no matter how exhausted he was. Celeste had a feeling that he would crash fairly quickly though, and then she could attempt to get some sleep as well without having to keep an eye on her slightly childish boyfriend.

Asura was also dozing quietly, although Celeste simply kicked him lightly in an attempt to wake him which caused him to groan softly and curl up in an attempt to avoid waking up. He had been dozing for the majority of the trip, chatting with Celeste and Zoroark on the occasions he stayed awake. He had also offered to drive at some point but was quickly shot down by his sister, who stated that she would rather walk for the entire journey rather than trust his driving, although she understood that it was likely she'd have to at some point.

Julian on the other hand was quite lively, occasionally talking to Laura when she wasn't too engrossed in her game and spending the rest of the time daydreaming idly. Laura's comment the previous afternoon had intrigued him, and he had spent far more time than necessary fantasising about the various ways in which he could obtain a boyfriend. Foreign boys always seemed just that little bit hotter, although finding something serious wasn't ideal. Long distance relationships were never fun. Julian tilted his head from side to side, attempting to stretch and ease away the stiffness that had settled in his joints during the long journey.

Name: Josephine
Picture:
tumblr_n6lva1BZt31qze9qao1_500.png
Megurine.Luka.full.638186.jpg

Last edited:
(SHE'S SO CUTE! *attack cuddles* XD)

After giving everyone about half an hour to settle in, Christan started taking out the brochures he had packed. They had about four days in Paris, and the brunette youth had planned them out well. First on the agenda was the art museum he had promised Zoroark that they would visit. Although it had taken him a while to get up after Celeste's gentle attempt to wake him, he did manage, albeit, drowsily so. After two red bulls this problem was solved and Zoroark was up and about, never sitting still even for a moment. Redbull and Zoroark definitely weren't a good mix, Chris decided.

"You're coming with us to the museum, aren't you?" Zoroark asked Celeste, unable to keep a grin off his features.

"And what about you?" Chris asked, turning his attention to Asura. "Wanna come with us or would you prefer to go exploring for a while?" he paused, considering this briefly before opening his bag and taking out a phone from his pocket, "if that's the case then hold on to this. You should be able to reach us with it and it's less expensive than using your own..."

"You're going with us to the museum, right?" asked Lura, focusing her hazel orbs on Julian, a bright smile present on her lips. Usually, she didn't have much interest in art, but right then she was so excited, she would most likely have agreed to anything- and even been happy about it.

( XD I'm probably gonna change her name again though…I can't find one that I like >.< )
Celeste had been trying to take a brief nap during the half hour or so of free time she had to relax in but this had been slightly impeded by Zoroark's hyperactivity as she had expected. She had lazily watched him rush about whilst deciding to hide and most likely ration any energy drinks that were left, both for the sake of Zoroark's health and keeping him quiet. "Of course I am. Someone has to keep an eye on you and I'm sure poor Chris doesn't want to play babysitter," She nodded somewhat sleepily in response to Zoroark's question. "So you can lead me around and talk about colours and tell me about the lives of artists whose names I won't remember and try to convince me to sit for you so you can paint me properly one of these days, hmm? It'll be fun."

"Uh…yeah, sure," Asura nodded after a moment of consideration, taking the phone from Chris and sliding it into his pocket. "Thanks. I'll just wander round on my own for a bit. Probably won't get lost," He added, flashing a grin at the older boy.

Julian nodded, combing his fingers through his hair. "Uh huh. I want a chance to properly stretch my legs for a bit after sitting down so long, so I might as well walk around looking at pretty pictures," He smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.