Road Trip!... To Another Universe?! OOC + Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soul Breaker Sam

Original poster
They have finally finished their senior year in high school. Now they can do what they have been planning to do since they were in diapers. Road trip! These four friends pack their bags and hit the road. As promised they will make sure it is a trip they will never forget... and they certainly wont. After a car crash they finally become concious after a few days. But now... everything is different! Like as if they were in a different universe, and not a good one. They face many challenges both physically and mentally.

-My Quick Character Info!-

Name: Bridget Marie Corey (Bridge for short/ nickname)

Height: 5'5''

Personality: Tough, Mysterious, Bad ass. A little hard on the outside but on the inside she is different. Is nice to you if you are nice to her, but if you arent you better watch out! She is pretty outgoing but is short-tempered. She is actually very quit loving, caring and is definatly protective over the ones she cares about. She is an amazing fighter! If you are her friend she will always have your back! She is also stubborn andnever allows herself to cry.

Look: (Also look at the pic below) Long beautiful natural red hair, high cheek bones,, full lips, and beautiful emerald green eyes. Wear only a very small amount of make up because she is already naturally beautiful. Perfect slim body as well. While she is in detention she wear black skinny jean that had some holes in them (it was made that way) and it has a small chain attached to two of the belt loops, a green t-shirt that shows a little bit of clevage and shows off her slim figure, green converses, and green gloves that were fingerless. (Pic Below :3)
*I would like to have one more girl and two boys in this RP ^^*

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-26-15-26-13.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-26-15-26-13.png
    191.6 KB · Views: 9
I'm interested...what do you need in the CS?

Just the same things I put up ^^. Name, age, height, body type, Personality and a description/pic of what your character looks like.

Name: Thomas Barrett

Height: 5'11''

Personality: Sarcastic (but not hurtful), enjoy a good joke, tries to keep things on an even keel, not afraid to speak his mind, and is VERY loyal to his friends. However if you hurt him or his friends consider that your last mistake. Sometimes his prone to withdraw, because while he comes off as an extrovert he is very private. Being outgoing takes a LOT of energy out of him.

Look:
69894-9839.gif
[/Spolier]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Me too! I have been getting alot of good RP ideas all day! :3 I have been thinking of soo many I am actually writing them in a notebook XD

This looks pretty cool, and it's only four people so it's not crowded, I like it :) It's been a while since the last post, but I hope this is still happening!

Name: Sally-Ann Sparks (Just Sal to her friends, and she hates her last name)

Height: 6'0"

Personality: Pretty tough, but is emotional too. She won't break down and cry easily though and keeps a brave face on for the sake of those around her. Not afraid to get her hands dirty if it's needed and can occasionally come across as a bit of a bitch, even though all of the insults she makes are meant to be taken as jokes. She may be thin and pretty, but she can hold her own in a fight. She likes to make people laugh.

Look: (I'm going to be the awkward person with no picture. This is a writing website, use your imagination damn it! XD) Shoulder-length brown hair, pale skin which contrasts with her black eyeliner. She's rather pretty even though the right side of her face is hidden by her fringe most of the time. The has thin lips, which matches the rest of her body, and stunning blue eyes. She's normally wearing a pair of blue jeans, red Converse shoes, and a black t-shirt with a snowflake on it underneath a brown leather jacket with an odd symbol sewn into the left breast. It looks Tibetan or of some such origin, but nobody has ever found out what it actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.