1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
A road trip that will change a friendship into something more. After graduation Bryce has the opportunity of a life time to go from state to state for his new boxing career. Of course he invites his long time friend to tag along. Will their relationship change to something more?

Name: Bryce Gabriel Wolfe
*Nickname: Bry or Bry Bry (which he HATES being called Bry Bry)

Height: 6ft

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Scars: He has multiple scars on his torso. Most of them are small yet visible. The biggest scar he has however is on the left side of his chest. It looks as if someone cut him with a knife.

Personality: He is a little rough around the edges, although deep down he really is a sweet guy. However do to his past he doesn't allow to let a whole lot of people in. He is however mentally and physically a strong young man. He is sarcastic, short tempered, slightly cocky from time to time, he is however super smart. He has a tendency to let his pride get in the way. He is also the mysterious type in case you haven't realized. Many people consider him emo-like because of the way he looks and acts, however he is still respected by the majority of people in the school. If he does manage to let you into his life you are lucky! He is the most loyal person you will ever meet.

Hobbies: Boxing (one of the best in town) secretly a great artist. He also lives dirt biking and working on vehicles.

Bio: Bryce has had a dark past. Both of his parents were heroine addicts. His father was always abusive and along with his drug addiction he is also an alcoholic. His mother was an insane woman who wasn't even able to take care of herself let alone her children, so the abuse continued. Eventually his mother was sent to the mental hospital and within a week of being there she killed herself by jumping out a 4 story window. The only sane person in his life was his older sister who suffered not only physical abuse... but also sexual. Once she went to college Bryce has been left only with his father, however since he hit his teenage years he was able to fight back... however that doesn't stop him from trying to take care of his dad.

Looks: Pic Below except his eyes are a dark grey and he is a little more built. And he doesn't have snake bites.
tumblr_m0pgljT2o11r0yzhdo1_250.jpg

Or anime version! Except more built and his eyes are dark grey!

anime_guy_with_headphones_by_otaku18princess-d6zjgi3.jpg

Ooh I'd love to join this. ^^

Name: Skylit Kariss Loft
*Nickname: Kimme, because when she was young she used to run around trying to say 'Kiss me!' but it always came out 'Kimme'

Height: 5' 4"

Body Type: Hourglass

Tattoos: Skylit has a yellow rose Tattoo on her wrist, because she loves the song Yellow Rose of Texas.

Personality: Skylit is always lost in a dreamworld. They say she sees the world through rose colored glasses. Everything is good, and happy, and nothing you do will convince her otherwise. Even great tragedies she handles very positively. Relationships? She has had none, so heartbreak may phase her but she would not know. It is doubtful, however, because Skylit always seems to think if you are the one it will work out. Another one of her traits is hopeless romantic, which surprisingly, has probably been what's keeping her from dating. She always was satisfied with the fairytale relationships, and was never satisfied with real-life ones. So she never tried for one of her own, and instead confined herself to books. She'd desperately would want a real one though, she's just not willing to settle. Rather than have 15000 maybe Mr. Rights, Skylit only plans to have one for sure Mr. Right. She is also a hard-working perfectionist with a desire to create just about anything in her sight. Chair? Yes. Clothing? Yes. Door? Yes. Tv? You bet. When she gets frustrated though, which doesn't take too much, her hot-headed side comes out... and it's not pretty.

Hobbies: Writing, cooking, crocheting, sewing, anything to do with making products. She also really likes playing dating sims, to satisfy her lovey-dovey needs.

Bio: Skylit's past has been very good. Loving parents, relatives, and even pets. She never had many friends, however, as Skylit always has preferred keeping to herself. As time went on, the few friends she did have she mostly stopped talking to. She didn't want to tell her family about anything negative going on, so she decided to just write about these things. That's how her writing began. It was just good for her that nothing bad did happen in her past, because she probably wouldn't have felt able to share it. That is still the case today.

Looks:
bea6c2fee13c2396c002ca0694fd4da1.jpg

Only she has rare purple eyes, and doesn't usually wear make-up, except for lips.

Anime form ~
r169_457x256_14919_Mint_Flavored_2d_anime_girl_portrait_hair_face_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Same notes as above. Purple eyes and no make-up except lips.

• Love
Reactions: Bryce
Just so you know Bryce hasn't had a real relationship except for one XD. Other than that he has had mostly flings nothing ever serious. But I'll make a short CS of his ex cause I may have them run into her XD.

Name: Mina Marie Bloom
Height: 5'3"
Body Type: Slim
Looks: Pic Below
315290.jpg

I'll have her be a bitch and a cheater and whatnot XD. But meanwhile we need to get Bry and Sky to fall for each other ^^

Thanks for the pic! ^^ It'll be fun to see Skylit interact with Mina. Who will end up the bigger bitch, I wonder. xD But yes, the relationship must come first!

Well we can start off with small things right now that will slowly make the feelings build up. Like catching her when she falls and whatnot. Stuffs like that! :)

Just so you know Bryce does have an old fear. He use to be terrified of drowning cause his dad use to try to drown him as a punishment as a child. When he was 11 he finally learned how to swim and get over his fear but he still gets tensed up if somebody tries dunking him or pulling him underwater. :P Just a little fact I though you should know!

Aww :( Poor Bryce. Is this something Skylit should already know or not?

She knows lol.

Yeah bad idea XD.

I'm actually considering he kisses her to calm her down when she starts getting way to worried for him XD. I think it would be funny she just keeps rambling and BAM. Plants one right on her lips Lmao! XD

xD haha I like it! I'm already imagining Skylit's typical reactions. xD

Bryce: *kisses*
Skylit: Ah-uh-uh-uh-ahahahahahah! (You know, that crazy nervous laugh that sounds like you've possibly gone phsycopathic)

Skylit: *smashes fist against face and makes him hit wall* Oops... Sorry, instinctual! ^^"

Skylit: *burps* Another soda?

Skylit: Your lips taste like candy. Kiss me again!

Skylit: *momentary pause* blahblahblahdiddyblahblahblah!

Skylit: ...*packs bags, runs out of room, moves to Mexico, changes name, gets new look, lives underground*

All viable Skylit reactions! xD lol

Reactions: Bryce
Well we don't have to do it right now. Just before he goes out into the ring XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.