1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
4 friends decide to go on a road trip together after they have just graduated high school. They face many different challenges, feelings are discovered and secrets unfold.

*Only requirements I have is that there need to be 3 more people. Need one more guy and 2 girls. Oh and I strongly suggest when we start the RP we DON'T leave anyone behind...*

-Character Sheet-
Name: Bryce Gabriel Wolfe

Height: 6ft

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Personality: He is a little rough around the edges, although deep down he really is a sweet guy. However do to his past he doesn't allow to let a whole lot of people in. He is however mentally and physically a strong young man. He is sarcastic, short tempered, slightly cocky from time to time, he is however super smart. He has a tendency to let his pride get in the way. He is also the mysterious type in case you haven't realized. Many people consider him emo-like because of the way he looks and acts, however he is still respected by the majority of people in the school. If he does manage to let you into his life you are lucky! He is the most loyal person you will ever meet.

Hobbies: Boxing (one of the best in town) secretly a great artist.

Bio: Bryce has had a dark past. Both of his parents were heroine addicts. His father was always abusive and along with his drug addiction he is also an alcoholic. His mother was an insane woman who wasn't even able to take care of herself let alone her children, so the abuse continued. Eventually his mother was sent to the mental hospital and within a week of being there she killed herself by jumping out a 4 story window. The only sane person in his life was his older sister who suffered not only physical abuse... but also sexual. Once she went to college Bryce has been left only with his father, however since he hit his teenage years he was able to fight back... however that doesn't stop him from trying to take care of his dad.

Looks: Pic Below except his eyes are a dark grey and he is more built.

Attachments

• cute-emo-boy-love-jpg.jpg
    cute-emo-boy-love-jpg.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 8

Name: Tessa Christine Elison
Nicknames: Tess
Eye description: blue green eyes
Hair description: dark brown, falling just below her shoulders
Piercing: two in each ear, but barely wears earrings in them
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125 lbs
Personality: Tessa has a mind of her own. She can be very stubborn and moody. But mostly she's a sweetheart, ready to help out anybody. She's out going around people she knows, yet can be shy around a big group of people she doesn't know. While she looks like a princess, she's a tomboy at heart. The kinda girl that doesn't mind getting a little dirt on her.
History: she has the kind of parents most kid dream about. Being blessed enough to go up with both her parents still happily married. While her mom drives her crazy being a stage mom at times. Her father right there to support her every move. Even if it means removing her mother form a room.
Dislikes: people with way to big ego.
Hobbies: Dance, it's her life. Acro is her favorite dance style and she dreams about working for circus olay one day.

Last edited:
Accepted ^_^. Now we can wait for other people to join!

Reactions: Rieezy
Not sure if this is still going, but may as well give it a shot

Name: Claire Glasfer

Height: 5'10
Weight: 150 lbs
Body Type: Athletic/Masculine

Personality: Claire is one who enjoys the vices of life. She smokes and drinks regularly, has multiple tattoo's along her arms and chest, and has assaulted at least one person for every day of the week. She's not a bully, but her aggressive nature and poor up bringing lead to quite a few fist fights. She doesn't try to show off, but she will always accept a challenge. She is nice to people she knows, and is loyal enough to risk her own life to save a friends.

Hobbies: Plays guitar, drinks, smokes, fights.

Bio: Claire grew up in the shabby run down part of town. All her friends were guys, and her mother had seven other children, each to a different man, and hence Claire got little attention or discipline. She started drinking and smoking very early in life, she was terrible at school and a lot of her friends started to disappear, and none of them followed her into high school.

Looks:
010905460_prevstill.jpeg

a-nerd-glasses-7.jpg

Name: Harrison James White

Nicknames: Harry

Eye description: Green

Hair description:

Piercing: He would have to be drugged and beaten to get a piercing (or Tattoo)

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 123 lbs

Personality: Harrison is rational when it comes to most things, but is socially inept when it comes to people. He actively avoids confrontation of any kind. He's one to try and find a logical course of action, and is knowledgeable in many pointless area's to be knowledgeable in. He is an avid fan of Science Fiction, and usually carries either a Bradbury novel or at least a comic book.

History: Harrison was home schooled for most of his life. But when he reached 14 he was admitted into the school system. He has very gentle and equally awkward parents, and a younger sister who is currently home schooled.

Dislikes: People, Spiders, Psycho ax murderers.

Hobbies: Drawing and writing.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Hey sorry to say this but I am dropping out of this RP. My life is getting pretty crazy lately and I can only deal with a few RPs. I apologize.))

Question would someone else be willing to run this one? If you all still plan on trying to do this one I wouldn't mind submitting a CS.

Question would someone else be willing to run this one? If you all still plan on trying to do this one I wouldn't mind submitting a CS.
sorry mate, I don't really have time to GM a game. Your welcome too as far as I'm concerned, I'll stick around

I'm still in. :)

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Well then looks like we got ourselves an RP to play.

Hello @Rieezy

@DataMind

@RomanCat
..I'm MST3K 4ever.

I will have a CS up by tomorrow afternoon (if not sooner) with an IC up and running by Thursday night. Friday Afternoon at the latest.

A big thank you and shout out to@Bryce for the genesis of this RP. Hope you don't mind us moving forward with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rieezy and RomanCat
Here is my CS. I stated in my Bio how we knew each other and why we're on taking this trip. Any questions/issues let me know and I will fix them. Once I hear that there are no problems I will be more than willing to make the IC thread happen.

Name: Micheal DeLorenzo (Micky, Micky-D, Mike, MD are his nick names)

Height: 6' 1"

Body Type: Athletic/ Runner's physique

Personality: Micheal is tries to take things in stride as much as possible. Keeps an even keel as much as he can, and likes to help out where he can. Sarcastic to a point and if he goes over the line he will be the first to apologize for it. Very loyal to his friends! Anyone tries to hurt any of them Michael will hurt them right back and if possible even worse.

Hobbies: Photography, Running, The Music of Bruce Springsteen, Football, and he is a sci-fi geek/nerd.

Bio: Michael is the youngest child of Robert and Helen DeLorenzo very well known in Piney Green, Oregon. Robert has been the sheriff for the last 25 years, and now that Michael has graduated he is planning on retiring in the next year. Helen is the JR High School Principal and she is now planning on running for School Superintendent. His older brother Eric was just drafted in the 3rd round of the NFL draft by Houston from UCLA and projected to be their starting Tight End. His Sister Catherine is a Senior at Arizona State and wants to be a singer.

Michael loves his family but wants to leave Piney Green to be his own person, and not be compared to his family all the time. To that end he is going to Ohio State on a Cross-Country Scholarship where he will be studying to be a photojournalist. Michael wants to have one last good time with his friends and take them on a road trip from Oregon down to California stopping to see the sights along the way. Michael worked at the local paper for four years part time as a copy boy not only to get experience, but he saved up dime after dime for this trip. His father was so impressed with Michael concerning this that his parents matched his vacation fund dime for dime so finances aren't really an issue. His older brother was so proud of what he pulled off he used part of his signing bonus to get Michael his car. This trip will take most of the summer to accomplish this trip, but they realize that this is pretty much it for them. Next year they're scattering to the winds for the most part.

They are an eclectic group but pretty tight and had a lot of the same classes together. Inspite of their differences to the outside this group is very tight. Tessa Elison is literally the girl next door that Michael has known for his entire life. Harrison White is a fellow sci-fi geek and the one who helped Michael pass Chemistry during his Freshman year. Claire Glasfer seems like she wouldn't be welcomed in the group, but Michael worked with her on a group History project during their Sophomore year and he saw another side to her. Michael still considers his greatest accomplishment in High School was not getting Claire to become friends with this group, but he got her to bust up laughing in the middle of History class when he whispered a wise crack about their teacher to her. Michael admitted to it and both he and Claire got a week of in school suspension, but to hear Claire laugh was worth it. That week cemented their friendship.

Looks:
16577-3396.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good to me. I like how everyone met, although Claire wouldn't let someone else get in trouble for her, she would go down with Michael if they got in trouble

Looks good to me. I like how everyone met, although Claire wouldn't let someone else get in trouble for her, she would go down with Michael if they got in trouble

Nice point. Edit has been made to reflect that.

All is good with me. :)

Okay then. I have to go out this evening, but I will make every attempt to have the IC up tonight. I have my first post planned out in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.