• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ѕ

ѕтяυggℓιηgωιтнℓιƒє

Original poster
ym5xy.jpg

Shoot For the moon:
If you open the wax seal of the academy, you have been recognized for your talents and abilities. You have a week to pack all you need and must be ready to leave immediately. What ever you are: smart, funny, drama member ect... You have a talent that the staff will help you enhance to give you a bright future for wherever you may do or go.

Rules:
No ooc drama please
Mixed dorms are allowed but keep it pg-13, use my friend skip if it goes higher than that
This is a Highschool that doesn't allow smoking.

Cs

Name:
Personality:
Skills/talents/abilities:
Description:(pic or paragraph)
After school activities:
Background:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I have to use realistic photos, or anime ones? ^_^

*Slowly raises hand*
Reserve me a spot. By the way, welcome to Iwaku :octopus:

tumblr_mrrat25p8P1r01kbpo1_400.png

Name:Benjamin Farels
Nickname:(preferably) Benji
Sexuality:Homosexual
Affable/Effervescent/Outspoken/Frank/Amiable/Fanciful/Verbose
Skills/talents/abilities:Sketching/Hockey(He puts most of his effort into Hockey)/Agility
After school activities:Hockey/photography​

YPe2UAb.png

Name:
Cecillio Krelle
Nickname:
Leo
Personality:
He is independent in nature but retains a soft spoken nature and generally kind personality. He isn't particularly reserved but he isn't usually the first to initiate a conversation.
Skills/talents/abilities:
Incredible memory, excellent hearing and perception
After school activities:
Music (he plays the harp)
Background:
He comes from a well to do family, his parents both rather successful in their fields. They aren't exactly rich but they get by quite well. He grew up in the city, living in a nice apartment with his family for as long as he could remember. At age ten, he was involved in an accident on his way home from school which resulted in the loss of his eyesight. Despite being blind he's very self reliant and can do most things on his own.

MG_8465-b.jpg

Name:
Jade Monroe

Personality:
She is shy and quiet most of the time but once she gets to know you she can be wild and crazy. She never initiates a conversation due to her anxiety.

Skills/talents/abilities
Drawing, piano playing

After school activities
Drawing and reading

Background
Jade comes from a normal family. Her parents did well in there fields and were well off. She lived in a suburban neighborhood in a small house on the corner. At age 10 her mother pasted away due to a tumor in her brain. This caused Jade to go quiet and stop talking to people unless they talk to her but, even then she only says a few words.

newcreate.php

ah.jpg_zps9h0iyjuj.png

tumblr_inline_mqxvnfVxSp1qz4rgp.gif

N A M E :
Marilyn Jane Garrett

A G E :

N I C K N A M E :
Mary Jane
Lynn
Miss Know-It-All

P E R S O N A L I T Y :
| Eloquent | Extrovert | Calculating | Insensitive | Stubborn |

A B I L I T I E S :
| Quick-Witted | Long-Term Memory |

D E S C R I P T I O N :
Usually, Marilyn is seen in a cardigan that is a subtle pink and a green striped bow. She wears a ruffled blouse underneath all of the above.
Marilyn has black hair that cascades to her waist and is usually styled into a loose ponytail.
Her eyes are a light shade of red, laced with short lashes.
She has blemish-free porcelain skin and rosy cheeks.

Standing at 5'5, Marilyn weights 45 kg.

A . S . A :
| Tennis | Chess |

B A C K G R O U N D :
Marilyn was born into a middle-class family which taught her the importance of knowledge and mannerism. Although her intelligence is of the utmost standard, she lacks demeanor and acts in her own curtly way to those of a lower reputation. Her ill-mannered ways bring dishonor to her own reputation, but that has not stopped her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.