Rivals OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could do short back and forth posts in character, but then it's not really a collab...not sure. Conversation?

That'll work.

I think from here we sort of separate again. The pilots will handle the Wanderers, but what do you think the recruits should do?

That's a hard call. I'd think they wouldn't be doing much of notice unless something got on board.

Sorry. Didn't see you'd replied.

Well, I was going to have one come on board to heighten the danger. Perhaps Victoria and Walt can go into the cockpit and use some of the onboard defense weapons to hold a flock of the ships back until some Rays provide backup.

Something like that. Maybe a panicky scene where they're locked in the cockpit behind heavily fortified doors, waiting for help to come?

Okay. I'll think up a post maybe tomorrow for the pilots and point you in the right direction.

Reactions: ze_kraken
Busy holiday. Still struggling with the main action sequence.

Um...posted yesterday. Need some help?

Sorry, busy holiday week. Will be able to work on the reply later tonight thru the week.

No, it's fine. Wasn't sure if Walt and Victoria would have easy-seal clothes or not. It's basically street clothes that can synch up into an airtight emergency spacesuit. Standard fashion for Ray pilots.

Sorry that it took a while, but I finished my post.

Barring any crazy delays, I should get a reply up over the week.

Should we do a collab for this one? If not, what sort of stuff could Walt and Vic do to help out?

Was thinking you could handle things up front yourself, but how I sort of leave to you. Oswin found the ship's weapon system, but has no experience using it, and there's maybe...eight Wanderer ships out there carrying two each. The guns aren't very strong and they can't turn, but they have to help hold them off because the ship's armor is no match for the Wanderers. I have a reason and I can give it later.

If you wanted to do a collab, though, you know where to go for it.

Ok, I can work with that. Thanks.

I liked, but what were you inferring Max and Jennifer do while Oswin and the others fly the ship? I just can't think of anything they'd be able to do.

I liked, but what were you inferring Max and Jennifer do while Oswin and the others fly the ship? I just can't think of anything they'd be able to do.
Idea. Max can use the communication systems in the helmets, so there's a job for him. And I'm trying to think through a flight path that's daring, genius, and crazy awesome for Oswin to guide the ship through.

Done with post. After your next one I'll have rescue come and we can get to assigning Rays! XD

I hope the pace is okay for you.

Sorry for the late response here! Been a busy week...Then I got a PS4 yesterday and time started to hold no meaning.

I should get a reply up over the upcoming week - and the pace is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.