Rivals OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. Just because this is my idea doesn't mean I don't welcome you to make your own suggestions and plot points, after all. Go for it.

Writing combat...So tricky. Hope it came out alright.

You didn't have to, but I loved it! Just got up, so it'll be a while before I post, but when I finish I'll give you room for the next test if you want.

Just a side note; your characters don't have to ace every test. You can let them lose. The important part is that they demonstrate the capabilities needed. Something to think about for your next post.

I was gonna have Walter flunk his first one, yeah.

Good to know we're on the same page. Might not get very much done today, actually. I like to kick back and watch monster movies for Halloween.

I'm almost finished. Oswin and Max have met. Just have to get him in the ship.

Finished my post. Thinking about adding Curgis, the world I mentioned in a post, in the planet archive. We can add ones each time we come up with one.

Sounds good. I don't know how rough the coming week's going to be (may very well be awful given all the damn due dates my school has managed to cram into one weekend), but I should have my reply up by Friday.

Okay. Hope things are easier for you.

o.o

My deadlines were all extended by a week! So, barring any homework, change that reply to Wednesday.

Yay! And added Curgis to the planets list. Technically it and Elesandes are moons, but people live there, so on the list.

The pilots have the judgment butterflies, so unless you're jumping ahead to when all the characters are together, they can't have passed already. Sorry. I like their reaction, though.

I can edit that, but I wanted them to assume they had made it through already. Or would someone had told them that there's more to come? That said, though, I read through it again and I don't think I mentioned that they had passed yet, just the simulations.

Last edited:
They had the butterflies, which only my pilots could have given them. I would like them confident in their success. Maybe have one a little nervous about the final test. I think they would know about it. This has supposedly been going on for about a century.

I can change the diner to the galley of the ship if that would work better, gets them right up to being able to interact with one another.

Where they are is up to you. They just can't have the butterflies yet. If that's how you can edit it, go ahead.

I would think putting them on the ship could lend itself to safely assuming they received them, but I think I'm messing up the order of things. Is the butterfly the last step or just one part of the process?

The last step before going to Elesandes and getting their Rays. Basically you have to wait until James and Arabella submit the test.

Wait - do you mean the Crusader or the Gypsy Moth?

I'd thought you were going to do the second test after the flying one. Some sort of endurance test or something?

Oh yeah, I did forget to mention the second test. I think I meant to, but ended up just saying 'ship'... Heh. Woops.

Anyways! I'll set to editing up the post.

Okay. Are you going for the second test then?

Status
Not open for further replies.