Not open for further replies.
yeah sure

Reactions: Shayla
  • Love
Reactions: Pasi
Reactions: lxngdon
Anymore takers on the imprint process?

I can do an imprint

OKAY NEW RULE just to make things even don't imprint on your own character. Please. Also, put the imprinting in the 'romantic' part of your skeleton (specify if it is an imprintation though)

I was assuming that but ok. I will start my cs tomorrow since right now I am limited to phone until sometime late tomorrow

Reactions: Shayla
The beta roles have been filled for both pack hun I am Lydia's and Pasiphae is Shayla's

The beta roles have been filled for both pack hun I am Lydia's and Pasiphae is Shayla's
I meant deltas. I am fine being a lowest. I am used to a double alpha, and then many betas and then some omegas

I meant deltas. I am fine being a lowest. I am used to a double alpha, and then many betas and then some omegas
Well it would be up to Lydia if she wanted to do a set amount of 3 or 4 Beta's if wanted. I am used to it that way as well and I believe we are unlimited on Delta's.

I am use to there being a max of two betas but I am use to only having one beta in a pack

Well it would be up to Lydia if she wanted to do a set amount of 3 or 4 Beta's if wanted. I am used to it that way as well and I believe we are unlimited on Delta's.
I'm fine just being a delta but being a beta would be cool too.

I am use to there being a max of two betas but I am use to only having one beta in a pack
I am used to generally seeing two to three. I think two would be reasonable but as I said fully up to Lydia.

Status
Not open for further replies.