Rising Smoke- IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
nivek still raomed the hallway and stared to whisle his favorite song when hes looking for someone loud echoing down the hallways. he came to a doorway and stoped to listen for andy noises. hearing none he continued to whisle in serch of the pres. 'wonder how things got this bad' he wondered while whisling.

Smoke froze. He heard whistling... That was never good. He shoved Vale against the wall and she let out an audible whimper, pain surging through her wrists, which were still behind her back. He glared at her through his mask and she glared back.

Atlas thanked her as he took the blades. The two weapons in his hands felt light. Perfect... A smirk fell onto his usually blank mug and he used them to climb down and search for an opening to get in. He had heard the talking over the mics and decided that he would have to cause a diversion so that they could get out. He reached for his bag upon finding a smaller window than the rest and grabbed the ice pick he kept with him. If the building was the way he thought it was, his plan would work. Atlas took the ice pick and smashed it repeatedly into the window until it broke. The grin on his face shined brightly when the alarm rang out. This would give his location out for them to hunt.

(Tell me if I have to change anything.)

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Rant raised a brow and the soldier pulled out a tazer. "Who the hell are you to talk like you know me? You really are a bad liar." The helper shocked her, Rant stomped her head, then walked outside with the helper and signaled towards the helpers to wrap it up. They started pushing people out of the tunnels and sewers and then shot down the dogs right before they reached the first obstacle. Two orange flares went off past Kase and Okami and the men down the tunnel cleared the tunnel down there including themselves. The men and Rant left sealing off the rest of the exits except for the one in the mile high staircase obstacle as it seemed extra. Rant split from his men walking with only one helper to Smoke. He raises a walkie-talkie to his mouth calling Smoke. "They're getting pretty close. How's your end keeping up?"

Upon seeing the tazer, she smirked slightly. Looks like I've been caught... Oh well, what can you do? Guess I'm just gonna have to fight through them. Too bad..... I was really looking forward to use their dirt against them... Arya knew she was going to get tazed, but in all honesty, she was looking forward to it. Just as she loved to fight, she loved to get hurt during a fight because it gives her more adrenaline and energy. As the barbs shot out of the contraption, she didn't even flinch. When the electricity coursed through her body, she fell to the floor, muttering "Gah, that hurts....!" When Rant stepped on her head, he caused a slight nose bleed. She laid there, lifeless, or so presumed by the helpers. They kicked her a few times, yet she would not give up her ploy. They eventually took out the tazer prongs and turned to leave. They didn't get far before Arya started to gain her motor functions back, and she choppily got up, wiping her nose. A sly grin covered her features and her eyes burned with excitement. With everything having gone to ____ in the last few minutes, she didn't need to be cautious anymore. Arya quickly pulled out some blades and rushed towards the unsuspecting helpers, slashing the back of their legs so they wouldn't die, but they also wouldn't be able to chase her. Luckily there was only two because she was underestimated and more helpers were sent to chase down her teammates. She turned her radio on, changing back to the proper channel. "Kase, there should be a tunnel to your left soon. It should lead you their weapon room. Get a few guns and let's show these Gas Mask folks what we can do!" She seemed quite excited through the radio, but then again, it was Arya. She was always excited when it came to fighting. The girl started heading in the direction that Rant went, listening as best as she could through the mask and ruckus for his footsteps. "Don't worry about codes or systems, I hacked the whole thing. Not on purpose mind you, the dang computer was gonna explode! But it worked in our favor. We have at least an hour before all my overwrites will be.... Well, overwritten... I'll do what I can on my end, but you guys gotta get out of your situation before the hour's up. If ya don't, well, I can't say what'll happen to you two..." Her vision doubled and she tripped over her own feet before regaining composure. Clicking her tongue, she slowed down a tad bit. "Got me good with that tazer.... Seeing doubles and my body is moving completely right yet... Can't overwork myself right now....." Arya shook her head and continued to focus of his receding footsteps. More footfalls sounded around her, and looking behind her, she found back up helpers, who had apparently either been called for help or had stumbled upon their comrades. Arya cursed and scanned her surrounding area. Just as they started to fire their guns, she found an opening the led down to where the dogs were before being killed. She leapt through the opening and landing roughly on the ground. Rolling, she tried to get onto her feet, falling quite a bit. Once back up, she scanned the astonished and scared crowd before her eyes met with a girl who seemed quite familiar. Arya had no time to think about it, however, because people were hot on her trails again, leaping through the opening like she had. She started to run down the same passage as Kase and Okami, but taking different turns once through. She hoped she wouldn't collapse soon, but that tazer did more damage than she would have thought, and all this work to stay alive worn her tight and cramped muscles down.

Braelynn was nervous for the other UnderGround dwellers as they fought for their lives, but she also thought she could get out now that everyone was distracted. Just as the thought crossed her mind, one of the UnderGround crashed to the ground right before her. After a few moments, their eyes meant, and she held back a gasp, for all she could see were red eyes staring into her blue ones. She knew those eyes well... It was the mystery girl who visited her shop often.... Now that the girl has seen her, she was as good as dead, whether she stayed here or went home. Or at least she thought so. There was no way to figure out the girl's thoughts because she kept them so well hidden. Suddenly, more helpers leapt after the girl, and the girl started to run off again. Braelynn left quickly, but as she got lost within her panicked thoughts, she also got lost within the winding sewers. Where was she? Where would this lead? By coming here, did she dig her own grave....? She could only keep moving and hope she could get out without trouble, but the further she walked, the further her panic set in, and eventually she sank to the floor, gripping her head and breathing quickly and shallowly. She was having a panic attack. She never had them before she started to come to Gas Mask City, but after the first trip, she had her first panic attack because she didn't know what she was doing then. However, the one she was having now was much worse, and she eventually fell to the ground as her vision went black and she became unconscious due to the lack of air entering her body. Asleep, however, that was fixed, yet now she was completely vulnerable.

((Kase can't hear anything, remember? Her mic and radio were broken))

Kase stumbled a little, sliding on the ground as two orange flares shot past. Glancing behind them, she grabbed Okami before he could get past her. "The Dogs are...dead.." she looked up at him, panting. Climbing back to her feet, she glanced around. "C'mon...we should still move though.." she decided, continuing forwards.

~~

Smoke heard his radio buzz. Pressing the President against a wall and making sure she was immobilized, he answered. "Still clear up here, Rant. Don't let me down." He leaned forwards once his mic was off again. "And you, little miss, will tell me what I want to know." He pulled her away from the wall and continued down the hall to a new room.

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Okami heard Kase words and a gave a deep breath in shown of relief, he immediately continued moving; their mission wasn't over yet, for that reason they can't take the luxe of taking a rest.

"Ok,let's keep moving"

(i have to cancel my role im sorry but im not going to be able to get onliune for quite a while for this im sorry)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Rant continues to walk until he reaches a black stallion. Hopping on he faces his helpers. "I'm going to set up the next phase with Smoke. You go and command the helpers, get everyone back to their stations. Chao." With his most trusted helper in command Rant sped off through the streets, of course he could've used a car, but that's no fun in his opinion. It was when he reached the black market that he had to slow down and trot through. "Look away Rant. Don't buy anyt-" A package of C4 caught Rant's eye. In fact the merchant was hooked up with explosives. He was an old guy, burly with yet a frail look. The smoke and dirt of coal and iron mines covered him. Rant pursed his lips and pulled his goggles over his face continuing on.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Kase led Okami near the end of the tunnels. "We're almost out.." she said, stumbling a little over a discarded metal beam.

~~~~

The President spit at him, and as Smoke glared, moving his arm, she slammed the front of her mask into his wrist. He grimaced, letting go as blood started to well on the injury from the sharp metal. The President turned, taking off, and he ran after. She slid around a corner and managed to slip into a room, watching as Smoke ran past. She opened a vent, sliding inside and closing it. "Where to now.." she muttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.