1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Action, Adventure, etc.
Generally, it's what I feel more in the mood for.
Dkb71X5.png

cyOIiAW.png

OOC Thread [] Character Thread [] RH Discord
>>> Mizushima Household - Musutafu, Japan <<<
>> March 3rd - Hallway and Living Room <<

Tags: @Luminosity @EmperorsChosen @RedArmyShogun @Novuskai @Childish Grumpino @Orikanyo
@Azurian Dream @Thaleko @Mr.Scales ⚖ @EternalInfinity @MrStoryTeller @Jessica2477 @Quake

--------------------
The day had finally come. For many students across Japan, and throughout the world, an envelope would arrive that would grant them the peace of mind of knowing their futures as pros awaited them in the coming years. The envelopes contained a disk which held a video from the principal of the illustrious U.A. High School. Weeks after taking their entrance exams they would finally have the answers they'd been waiting for.

One such student, Kazuo Mizushima, had rushed home from his part-time job as soon as his shift had ended. His mother had sent him a message halfway through his day, which had only served to reinforce his painstaking wait. He quickly took the envelope and kissed her on the cheek before attempting to rush to his room, only to be stopped in his tracks by his father. The man stood tall over his son looking down with the same stern look that Kazuo couldn't remember ever leaving his face. "Right, guess mom called you too." He said with a bit of a groan.

"Of course," Shigeru responded before adding, "despite what you may think, I am quite interested in your education."

Kazuo couldn't help but scoff as his father led him into the living room where his mother, Honoka, was ready and waiting with snacks. He glanced at her, motioning towards his father, to which she responded with a gentle smile and a shrug as if to say, 'don't be mean.' He sighed and opened the envelope. Inside was a solitary disk. He was a little surprised, but shrugged saying, "I guess we have to play it?" he spoke, though it seemed more like a question, as he placed the disk down on the stable in order to go set up the TV.

However, before he could do anything, the disc began to glow beginning a hologram which would almost immediately play its contents, starting with a title screen. U.A. High School presents... Soon the screen was taken up by the back of a large feathery head. The bird(?) seemed to clear its throat before turning it's head around. "Was that sufficient? Hoo~" His voice was deep, but calm. "What?" He turned his head roughly 180 degrees before sighed. "Well, zoom the shot out and let me begin. We're running an academy, not a production studio, hoo~" As the camera zoomed out it revealed the back of the large owl-like man's body. He turned around, whipping his head back into position before fixing his tie.

"I am Principal Yakushi Tsunogawa, also known as the Sage Hero, Nocturnus, hoo~" The pro hero stood proudly before the camera. "The life of a pro hero has become something grand and of immense importance in this current society, hoo~" he seemed to smile before continuing, "So much so in fact that many all over the world strive to become that which was once considered a profession of the realm of fiction and spend countless hours working towards this goal for many reasons, hoo~" He began to pace to the left, the camera following him as he began to walk toward the window of his office. "Be it for fame, wealth, glory, or simply the satisfaction of helping ones fellow man, youth's such as yourself put themselves through various rigorous tests, hoo~ As such, we at U.A. High School are determined to help as many like minded individuals achieve this dream." He paused in order to clear his throat once more as shots of the campus, the teachers, the students, and it's facilities played over Tsunogawa's voice. "As such, it is my pleasure as the principal of U.A. High School to accept you, Kazuo Mizushima into our ranks, hoo~" Tsunogawa finally came back on screen. He stood strong. "There is no doubt that you will make us and all those you care for proud as you work towards becoming a pro hero. The competition shall be vast and there may be times when you will feel like you wish to quit. But, should you face the obstacles that will encumber your path, you will come out a stronger and better person than even you will think possible, hoo~ As you prepare for what may very well be the best years of your life, always remember to always look ahead, remain strong, and always keep in mind what being a hero truly means. So welcome, Kazuo Mizushima, hoo~ And as always," he paused and took a deep breath before finishing, "Plus Ultra."

Kazuo was quiet as he sat in disbelief. The rest of the day was normal. His father lectured him on the importance of continuing to fulfill his responsibilities and told him to mindful of his training. His mother kept his father at bay as she got up to prepare a celebratory feast. He got a multitude of messages from his sister wanting to know all the details of his exam, and the video, and whether or not the school's message of acceptance had changed at all in the last few years since her enrollment. And so he began to use the rest of his vacation to prepare. He'd be moving into the dorms a week before classes. He needed to begin to pack and send his things to the dormitories. He needed to send appropriate designs for his room, as well as designs for his intended hero costume. He was going to give the school everything he could.

>>> Mizushima Household - Musutafu, Japan <<<
>> April 7th - Kazuo's Kitchen <<
--------------------
"Well it's about time I get going," Kazuo spoke calmly as he smiled and rose from the kitchen table. He'd just finished the huge spread of a breakfast his mother had made him and he was just about ready to hit the road. It would be unwise, after all, to be late on the first official day of classes.

"Are you sure? Your father was going to stop by to see you off before work," Honoka questioned him as he brought his plate to the sink. While she'd never quite gotten on board with his father's way of thinking she always tried to make sure Kazuo knew that Shigeru was always coming from a place of love, even if misguided. Still, she did believe that he was too strict and harsh at times. Yes, he was a bit unsupportive of the choices his children, or even she at times, made.

"Yeah, he sent me a message earlier. He was called in early," Kazuo replied simply as he turned back to his mother and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Besides, it's not like he's ecstatic about me going to a hero school anyway." The young man continued on to the front of the house where he knelt down to slip his shoes on. He could still remember the disgruntled look on his father's face after the acceptance video finished playing. Maybe he didn't come right out and say it, but that didn't mean he hadn't made it all painfully obvious.

"Okay, well, at the very least call Hotaru later. She wants to talk to you."

"I bet," he replied, unable to stop from laughing, "she hasn't wanted to stop talking to me since I told her I got in." Kazuo picked up his bag and opened the door before saying goodbye to his mother one more time. He pulled out his phone as he began what he was sure would be a relatively quick trip to the school. He began to scroll through his messages, not at all shocked by the sheer amount. It wasn't like he didn't understand the sentiment or his sister's excitement that he was also pressing onward into the world of heroism But he couldn't help but wonder what else his sister could possibly have to say that she hadn't conveyed in any of her 143 messages. He chuckled to himself. "I'll do it at lunch or something." He finally said, placing his hand on the back of the head, practically feeling the slap to the back of his head that his oh so doting mother probably would have given him. And so, he continued his trip to U.A. High School.

Last edited:
c180f735101ad254fb42ce48884cf802.png

U.A High School Entrance
Interacting with:
Oh God. Oh God. Oh no.

That was what Akane Fujimura thought as she raced down the street. She barged past people on the street in an attempt to get past the crowd the quickest way possible. Some people cursed at her as she shoved past them, but she didn't care. She had to get to class. She left home way too late, and if she was late to the first day of class, then hell, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself.

Ever since she received that letter in the mail, her life had flipped upside down. Her parents were elated that she was accepted. Akane knew that it wasn't because of their pride for their daughter. They were just happy to finally get her out of the house. And, honestly, she was happy to leave them behind for the time being. She wouldn't have to deal with their stares or tight-lipped commands. Instead, she'd meet other aspiring heroes and reside with them, work with them, and grow alongside them. Of course, she would rise above them; she had to, after all. She had to prove the people who doubted her wrong. She wasn't a monster or blood-thirsty villain. She was going to be a hero!

... but she couldn't be a proper hero if she didn't get there on time on the first day. That was why she was running. She checked her watch again. It was 8:45. Classes started at 8:30, right? God, she was five minutes late then. What would people think of her?!

"Outta my way!" she called out. Some businessmen were on the street corner. She just had to cross the street. Then she would be there! Maybe the homeroom teacher would forgive her if she got there within fifteen minutes. It was the first day after all. But then what would everyone else think of her?! She shoved past the people, throwing herself into the street when no cars were coming. Some people called out after her. She didn't care that she crossed the street at a dangerous time-- she had to get to school!

A few blocks later, she was basically in the vicinity of U.A. Her eyes lit up with hope. It was 8:40 now. Five minutes would be more than enough time to get to homeroom. She rushed into the building. Yes, she'd only be somewhat late, but at least it wouldn't be too ridiculous!

Akane rushed down the hall, out of breath and flushed with emotion. Her hair and fur were a huge mess... she pat down the fur on her tail and arms and fixed her hair before she entered the class. "Sorry I'm late--"

She was met with silence. All of the chairs were empty. Hell, even the teacher wasn't there. Akane's ears drooped. What? Had they already gone off without her? She took a step inside and glanced up at the clock-- it read 7:45. Her ears perked up again, raising her hand to look down at her watch. It read 8:45. Her watch was ahead by an hour!

All of that running and worrying over nothing! she growled under her breath. Akane wagged her tail in frustration as she tried to catch her breath and walked up to the table near the window in the front row. Oh well, she thought as she sat down and leaned back. At least I have time to rest.

Eli Steel/Wolf

Steel Household – Living room

March 10th

It was another normal going day at the Steel household. Eli’s dad was busy at work again and Eli was left to entertain himself like normal, well, Wolf was there to help as well but he was getting annoying. The mutt keep talking about this damn squirrel in the yard. “Eli come on! Just let me get it real quick. You know I’m quicker than it.” Eli just hung his head and sighed. “Yes, I know you are but you’re still not getting out. Give it a rest.” With that being said, Wolf manifested his head out of Eli’s back and curved his neck around Eli’s shoulder to stare at him. “You know that I can just leap up myself right?” Eli looked up at him, “Sure but I’ll do my best to keep you contained to just this room.” Wolf huffed and looked over Eli to the yard where the squirrel was, speaking softly, “you live today little one.” At that moment, one of the butlers that work in the house entered the living room. As he did, he looked upon Wolf’s head sticking from Eli’s back. “Master Eli, this letter just arrived for you.” Eli took the letter and opened it onto the table. In it, was a disk of some kind. Once it hit the table, it began to glow and an imaged shot up out of it.

It read, U.A. High School presents... Soon the screen was taken up by the back of a large feathery head. The bird(?) seemed to clear its throat before turning it's head around. "Was that sufficient? Hoo~" His voice was deep, but calm. "What?" He turned his head roughly 180 degrees before sighed. "Well, zoom the shot out and let me begin. We're running an academy, not a production studio, hoo~" As the camera zoomed out it revealed the back of the large owl-like man's body. He turned around, whipping his head back into position before fixing his tie.

"I am Principal Yakushi Tsunogawa, also known as the Sage Hero, Nocturnus, hoo~" The pro hero stood proudly before the camera. "The life of a pro hero has become something grand and of immense importance in this current society, hoo~" he seemed to smile before continuing, "So much so in fact that many all over the world strive to become that which was once considered a profession of the realm of fiction and spend countless hours working towards this goal for many reasons, hoo~" He began to pace to the left, the camera following him as he began to walk toward the window of his office. "Be it for fame, wealth, glory, or simply the satisfaction of helping ones fellow man, youth's such as yourself put themselves through various rigorous tests, hoo~ As such, we at U.A. High School are determined to help as many like-minded individuals achieve this dream." He paused in order to clear his throat once more as shots of the campus, the teachers, the students, and it's facilities played over Tsunogawa's voice. "As such, it is my pleasure as the principal of U.A. High School to accept you, Eli Steel into our ranks, hoo~" Tsunogawa finally came back on screen. He stood strong. "There is no doubt that you will make us and all those you care for proud as you work towards becoming a pro hero. The competition shall be vast and there may be times when you will feel like you wish to quit. But, should you face the obstacles that will encumber your path, you will come out a stronger and better person than even you will think possible, hoo~ As you prepare for what may very well be the best years of your life, always remember to always look ahead, remain strong, and always keep in mind what being a hero truly means. So welcome, Eli Steel, hoo~ And as always," he paused and took a deep breath before finishing, "Plus Ultra."

Eli and Wolf looked at each other as the disk ended. They were very unsure if they would get accepted into the hero’s course but I guess, from the acceptance disk here, that they made a good impression and did well on the test. “Well, looks like we did it Eli.” Eli looked around the room, realizing no one else was there. His father, busy working. “Yeah…awesome…”

Steel Household – Front door

April 7th

The day had come quicker than Eli expected. He had already sent in his luggage ahead of time to his dorm and today was the day he headed to school for orientation. He was dressed in his new uniform and was now standing outside his house, his father, seeing him off before he headed to work. “Make sure to do your best. Let me know if you come home for holidays or need some money for something school related,” his dad said as he looked at his phone. “Yes, sir,” Eli replied. Eli looked up at his dad one more time, wishing that his mother was there to see him off as well. With that happy memory now filling his head, Eli turned on his heels and headed to the car that was taking him to school.

The trip wasn’t very long and before he knew it, the car pulled up to the front of the school. Eli stepped out with his backpack in hand and gazed upon the school. The car pulled away leaving just Eli and Wolf alone. Wolf popped his head out and around, “Well, this place is big. Nervous?” Eli shook his head, “Nope.” Wolf laughed, “I’m in your head remember, I can feel your nervousness. It’s fine. I’ll protect you.” Eli huffed. “Whatever.” They made their way inside and followed the directions on the paper they were given. They approached the room and opened the door. To his surprise, there was only one person in the room. A girl to be exact. Eli walked to a desk in the middle of the room, a few rows from her and back a bit. He looked the girl over as he sat down. She had big long ears and a furry tail. She also had this, smell to her that Eli couldn't let go of. That is when Wolf spoke up. "Well well Eli, looks like we aren't the only wolf in class. Should be fun right?" Eli could see the wicked smile on Wolf's face inside his mind. "Don't get any ideas, Wolf."

Last edited:
Koza Qi

Date: April 7th

It was a beautiful, breezy morning as the sun shone down on a young fledgling high schooler named Koza. The boy had been up earlier than usual that morning for his daily beach workout, and had found that his excitement to start at the prestigious U.A. Hero Academy had kept him wide awake for a majority of the night. I’m going to need more coffee than normal today, he thought to himself as he dried off with a towel. The water had felt warm and comforting, and had been a major aid to helping him calm his nerves.

Packing up his things into his backpack, Koza finished getting dressed, knocking his shoes together to shake any bits of sand off them. Following one last stretch, the boy picked up his bags and began heading towards the school. It was far enough that he could get in a brisk walk, but also close enough he wouldn’t burn all his energy getting there. As the young man strolled down the streets, he made a quick turn into his favorite convenience store, which also happened to be where he had worked over the past summer.

“Hey Mr.Ojima!” he greeted the owner at the cashier’s counter as he walked through the door. “Don’t mind me, i’m just grabbing a couple things, as usual.” Koza slipped through the aisles, grabbing a bag of chips here and a box of donut holes there. When he had finished his rounds around the store he approached the counter, his arms loaded full of sugary snacks with a steaming cup of coffee dangerously balanced on top of it all.

“Koza!” the elderly man yelled. “All that junk food is bad for you! Are you trying to become fat like my grandson Ojiro? His mother tells me he can’t even leave the couch on his own anymore. He has to roll off! And then he can’t get up on his own! Do you want to be like that? Shame on you! And when are you going to pay your tab? It’s been three weeks! I have to make a profit somehow!”

Koza laughed, completely ignoring his former boss’ complaints. “Right, right. Well listen! Today’s my first day at U.A! I’m gonna be a great hero soon! And then, i’ll make a bunch of money and pay you back for all of it! Just watch! Think of all this as a long term investment towards my future!” Before the elderly man could reply, Koza flashed him his cheesiest smile possible and piled all the food into his bag which was now beginning to burst at the seams.

“Alright Mr. Ojima! I’ve gotta go! See you again!” Tossing his bag over his shoulder and picking up his coffee, Koza dashed out of the store with a wave, ignoring the old man’s complaints as he continued his trip towards the Academy.

-20 Minutes Later-

Koza rounded the corner and reached the gates of his future: U. A. Academy. “Wow!” he exclaimed to himself as he tossed his empty coffee cup into the trash. “I’m really here.”

The boy took a deep breath as he entered the school grounds and approached the main building. After entering, he navigated around for a bit, searching for his classroom. Upon finding the door, Koza took a deep breath and entered silently, taking note of the students that were already there. One appeared to share the appearance of a wolf, complete with fur, ears, and even a tail! Fascinating, Koza thought to himself. That almost reminds me of…

Koza stopped dead in his tracks, eyes locked on the only other student in the room.

Eli.

Eli Steel. Koza’s former classmate and all around rival. The two had known each other for some time, and were always trying to best the other in everything.

Koza locked eyes with him, and a slow smile crept across his face. He knew Eli had applied to the school, but who would have thought they would share a class once again? It was going to be a wild year. Koza grinned and walked over to the desks, taking a comfortable seat right next to the wolf boy.

“Heeeey Eli,“ Koza said, dragging out his words in an attempt to annoy the young man. “How’s it goooooing?” Reaching into his bag, the boy pulled out a bag of chips and began to munch on them obnoxiously. “Want some? Or are you watching your figure?”

Takagi Sunemizuki

Mentions:
@Peeps in class

Standing before the entrance to U.A. a girl with long black hair let out a long breath of air to calm her nerves. She had been here only once before, to take the entrance exam for a chance at admission. Now she stood here as a new student, having received her acceptance letter a few weeks ago.

Thinking back to when it came, Takagi was going through her training for the day when Titan had burst in so over-dramatically and with so much excitement that you'd have thought he was the one awaiting a response from the school. She maintained her composure, though she wasn't sure she wanted the answer laid out in the envelope. She had Titan, a prominent Pro as a reference and guardian, but her backstory left much to be entrusted to. Even all these years after, there were still those who remembered and those who expected one thing out of her. Still, to some of her surprise, the school had accepted her and deemed that she was at least worth a chance.

Takagi was, although you would be skilled to get her to admit it, quite nervous of the coming day. It wasn't so much the studies or training; she had prepared herself for that much and prided herself on, if nothing else, her ability in manipulating her quirk and combat as well. She wasn't some genius with photographic memory, but she was also as bright as someone applying themselves to succeed in their academics. It was the social aspects the school presented that both excited her and unnerved her.

She was sheltered for much of her life, after all. While she enjoyed the mixed feelings presented by leaving the residence of her guardian into a dorm with her peers, Takagi worried for her ability to make connections with them. It was U.A. Everyone here deserved to be here and many likely were from families of Pro's. What would they think of her being there, if they even knew?

Steadying herself, Takagi tossed those thoughts from her mind and stepped forward. This was a new start with new challenges and hurdles. Whether anyone enjoyed her presence or not, she had a reason to be here, and she wouldn't settle for simply coasting by.

Smirking in confidence, Takagi made her way through the school and located her classroom. Pausing but moment, this time she didn't hesitate to push the door to the side and reveal the classroom.

Rather anticlimactically, the room did not hold that many presences to make her wary. There were two boys, of which seemed to be jeering at each other, or one was at least while eating some chips in an unnecessarily annoying manner. Then there was a grumpy-looking girl with furry ears and a tail.

Instantly, Takagi's rather smug expression dissipated to that of intrigue. While many could take a guess as to why she appeared to be surprised at the presence of Akane, it likely wasn't for the reason they would come to.

Takagi simply liked animals and while humanoid and seemingly aggravated, Akane was just fluffy.

Cutting her stare short so as not to stand in the doorway like a weirdo, Takagi's expression reverted to that of a soft scowl as she closed the door behind her, making her way to the opposite side of the room. Taking a seat by the window a few desks behind Akane, she sat down with a soft sigh and propped her head up with her hand to look out the window with the other idly tapping away at the surface of her desk.

Last edited:
Misoka Yamasaki
Yamasaki Residence - March 10th

Sitting at home, Misoka is enjoying a well deserved school break when a rather unique package arrived at the house, with her father bringing it inside, the whole family is on hand to see just what it was. It was from the UA a CD was enclosed in the package, or so it seemed, till her mother spoke up, in a medical coat holding her infant son in arms, chuckling lightly as her Husband went for the Media player. "Don't bother, that's a holographic projector, pretty rare to see.. Misoka, touch it."

Nodding her head and doing as she was told, her hand reached for the disc inside of it's box when suddenly a light beams from the center, soon filling up most of the room above the coffee table. With a giggle the toddler attempts to grab onto the projection as a Massive.. Owl of a man showed up on screen, sprouting off a few pleasantries and the like the video is more or less to the point. Showing the school, students and purpose as well as a few other details it's quick to mention her name and granting her approval to attend not just any Hero Academy but THE Hero Academy. Sighing a bit about needing to move her things over a week earlier however, as far as early birthday gifts went, more spot on, she would be 16 a day before the school even opened. It would be a nice final day at home at least. Exchanging glances with one another her father shrugs.

"Well, go break a leg kiddo, I'll help you move when it's time." "Don't tell her that, not like she c-" With the pair going on in conversation, Misoka races from the room to make her own Outfit, she would pass the selections no matter what. "I'll be right back!"

Misoka Yamasaki
Yamasaki Residence - UA Academy Entrance - Classroom - April 7th
Interactions: None/general

The following weeks would go by quickly, with the last one being hectic of note fighting to get all of her arrangements made in the last minute.. Having her birthday party before, Misoka spends her last day at home waking up the next day to set out away from home for what should be a long time, getting up that morning her parents were already gone with a note left on the table.

"Misoka, please lock up the house, we both have work and will be taking your brother with us, we are sorry we can't see you off, but still, you are our daughter.. Come back to the house on the weekends and call us when you need something! Love - Mama, papa."

Doing as the letter instructed, Misoka heads out the door and for the school, with here neck mostly hidden by the collar of her school uniform the girl takes the train to the nearest station and walks the rest of the way to class. Looking up at the huge building Misoka makes her way inside, didn't seem any ceremony was happening just yet.. In place they were instructed to head to their homeroom. While not the first to arrive she was thankfully also not the last to arrive. Looking around the room there were a few other boys and girls here already, including a girl that looked like a mutant type.. And right in front of her was a rather tall girl with long black hair and a bit of a smirk to her face.

The slit pupil eyed girl, nods to the rest and waves her hands in greeting. "Yo! Hello there! I'm.. Ah you'll find that out soon enough! Hahaha!" Looking at the others she studies them in turn but says nothing else. Long lashes flicker briefly as she picks a seat, the front row, closest to the door, with just herself being brought along, she hums softly waiting for things to kick off.

CHITOSE AND EISUKE

>>> Fukuhara Household - Classroom, UA High School

Mentions: @Everyone in the classroom

~~~

March 6th

Eisuke sat quietly in his room on his bed, laying down with a leg crossed over the other one; a pillow propping up his head. Nothing but the beeps and music of the video game he was playing on his handheld console making noise within the large area. The main character and his party had just encountered a group of level 20 nightmare demons for the umpteenth time during this level and resource grinding session. The group's levels consisted of 17's and 18's, yet they were still nowhere near good enough to defeat the level 20 Necrodancer boss. He was getting bored, but he needed them to get stronger unless he wanted to watch that stupid unskippable cutscene for the 15th time.

A knock came to his door, forcing him to pause his game. "Come in!"

"Son," Eisuke's father opened the door. The man, Akihiko Fukuhara, at 5'8 with blackish brown hair and gray eyes. He was thin but the black business suit he wore made him look slightly more muscular than he was and appeared young for his age. By the looks of it, he had just gotten back from another meeting at his company Fukuhara International. Usually, he'd be scolding Eisuke for goofing off instead of studying, but something was different.

"You got a letter from UA." He said.

Eisuke's eyes widened, no longer interested in the game he was playing; did he hear that correctly? "UA? Did I get rejected?" He asked, his heart skipping a beat and his body growing tense in anxiety.

"We haven't opened it yet. We wanted you and your sister to open them in the living room."

"Chitose got a letter too?" The teen got up from his bed, leaving behind his console though on pause so he could return to the game later.

"Yes, I assume it was out of courtesy that you both received a separate letter. UA isn't known for cutting corners." The older man gestured his son to follow, now heading for Chitose's room.

'Or is it because one of us got rejected?' Eisuke inwardly asked himself.

----

Chitose's room shook slightly with the beat of the music, the hard bass and techno rhythms reverberated around the walls as she nodded her head with the song. She sat at her computer, headphones disconnected so that she could test the music from the speakers rather than something with more quality. There were no lyrics save for a female voice hitting some notes, leaving the quality of the music's rhythm at the mercy of its catchiness rather than meaning. It was one of the things that Chitose loved about the Cybergoth genre; they couldn't cut corners and hope their lyrics covered up the error. It had to be precise, catchy, and different 'less the artist wanted their hard work to be lost with the other songs that sounded like it.

Just before the beat could drop, there was a loud knock on her door, making her give a soft 'aww' at the interruption. She paused the music.

"Yeah?"

"Chitose, it's dad. You got a letter from UA." Her father called through the door, making Chitose jump to her feet.

She opened the door in a flash, her eyes wide and hopeful. "Whah?! Really?! Where?!"

"In the living room-" Her father only had time to say so before Chitose dashed past them.

"Let's go see! Let's go see!" She called back to them, forcing her brother and father to hustle behind her.

"Wait! Your mother wants to prepare supper before you open those letters!"

---

Both twins could feel the tension in the air. Excitement, fear, worry, anticipation... A part of them didn't want to open the letter, to save them from heartbreak. The other part did, wondering if this would contain the best news of their lives. Or, would one suffer heartbreak and envy while the other lived on to become a famous hero?

"Who will go first?" Their mother asked. She sat on one of the living chairs, her beautiful long silver hair let down in flowing locks. Her blue eyes looked between her two children, able to sense their inward dilemma. The food she prepared was sitting on the stove, ready for consumption. Whether it would be a celebratory or a pity feast rested in the hands of her children.

Chitose's fingers trembled slightly, Eisuke's face passive and breathing calm. He took a deep breath, "I'll go first." He said, gently tearing the side of the envelope.

He swallowed the lump in his throats and pulled out... a disc.

This caught everyone by surprise.

"Huh. Well, let's see what's on it."

Eisuke got up and moved to the Blu-ray player, popping the disc inside and pressing play.

U.A. High School presents...

Soon the screen was taken up by the back of a large feathery head, catching the family off guard once again. Eisuke moved and sat back down with his sister.

"I am Principal Yakushi Tsunogawa, also known as the Sage Hero, Nocturnus, hoo~" The pro hero stood proudly before the camera.

"Oh hey, I've seen him on TV before!" Chitose suddenly exclaimed before covering her mouth to shut up.

"The life of a pro hero has become something grand and of immense importance in this current society, hoo~" He smiled(?) before continuing, "So much so in fact that many all over the world strive to become that which was once considered a profession of the realm of fiction and spend countless hours working towards this goal for many reasons, hoo~"

He began to pace to the left, the camera following him as he began to walk toward the window of his office. The suspense was beginning to kill Eisuke as he waited for the answer that would make or break his evening.

"Be it for fame, wealth, glory, or simply the satisfaction of helping one's fellow man, youths such as yourself put themselves through various rigorous tests, hoo~ As such, we at U.A. High School are determined to help as many like-minded individuals achieve this dream."

He paused in order to clear his throat once more as shots of the campus, the teachers, the students, and its facilities played over Tsunogawa's voice.

"As such, it is my pleasure as the principal of U.A. High School to accept you, Eisuke Fukuhara into our ranks, hoo~"

Tsunogawa finally came back on screen. He stood strong.

"There is no doubt that you will make us and all those you care for proud as you work towards becoming a pro hero. The competition shall be vast and there may be times when you will feel like you wish to quit. But, should you face the obstacles that will encumber your path, you will come out a stronger and better person than even you will think possible, hoo~ As you prepare for what may very well be the best years of your life, always remember to always look ahead, remain strong, and always keep in mind what being a hero truly means. So welcome, Eisuke Fukuhara, hoo~ And as always," He paused and took a deep breath before finishing, "Plus Ultra."

Eisuke continued to watch the screen in silence, visibly as stunned as the rest of his family. That was, until the truth of the matter finally came crashing down on him. The reality of the situation, and thus, his happiness.

"YES!" He exclaimed, shooting up from his seat with his arms up in a 'V' formation. "Holy shit I'm going to UA!"

Eisuke's heart raced in his chest, breath shaky and smile wide as his parents got up and congratulated their son.

Chitose smiled as well, getting up and giving her brother a celebratory hug, though inside she already knew he would get accepted. He worked so hard at the entrance exams; she was sure of it. Eisuke didn't want to believe it, but Chitose knew he was a shoe in for sure.

It was her who was the lesser of the twins, and it was her who was the real risk of getting rejected.

Once the hugs were finished, it was Chitose's turn to open up her letter and put in the disc.

The young woman hardly paid attention to the intro, having seen that it was about the same as a dramatic pause to a reality show.

She dozed off slightly, only snapping her out of her daze when she heard what she didn't think she would.

"As such, it is my pleasure as the principal of U.A. High School to accept you, Chitose Fukuhara into our ranks, hoo~"

'Wh-What? A-Accept?' Chitose stared at the screen, mouth slightly ajar in shock.

"So welcome, Chitose Fukuhara, hoo~ And as always," He paused and took a deep breath before finishing, "Plus Ultra."

"I-I..." Her eyes stared at the screen in disbelief, taking a bit to register the news to her before, like Eisuke, it hit her hard.

Chitose's tears welled up in her eyes, a large smile creeping onto her face as reality had settled in, "I-I got accepted too! I got accepted!" She exclaimed happily, wiping the tears away as she was gathered into congratulations and celebratory hugs.

For once, she didn't fall behind Eisuke. Her brother was going to be able to chase his dream, and this time, she'd make sure she was the one leaving him in the dust!

----

April 7th

After what was undoubtedly the greatest night of their lives, Chitose and Eisuke had taken the month to make preparations for their new arrangements. From new clothing, new study materials, and of course, new PR courses.

The twins were going to be away from their parents and expected to uphold the "perfection" reputation that they had been acting and protecting for years. The two had received the training to make sure they would be wary of what they said and made sure that should they say something wrong or have their words twisted, they'd be able to get themselves out of the situation.

The PR lady was hell to work with, but finally, the day Eisuke and Chitose were waiting for had come.

From this day onward, their lives as heroes awaited them...

The two arrived at the school in their father's black and obviously expensive car, their mother was in the front seat while the twins in the back. Both parents had wanted to see their children off, and both of them hoped that the next time they met it would be after obvious improvement.

"Backs straight, chins up, and show confidence," Their mother told them. "The press likes to come and see the next generation of heroes to predict which ones will become something and which ones will leave with their tails between their legs. With your reputations, there will be high hopes for you. From us, and from everyone else."

"Yes mother." Both twins said in unison.

"Don't let us down." Their father added.

After an exchange of goodbyes, Chitose and Eisuke exited the car and made their way through the entrance gates and into the academy. As instructed, they kept themselves composed, putting up their facades.

Though they couldn't behave as themselves, at the least they paved their way to an amazing future.

Both arrived at their classroom, revealing that while they were on time they weren't early. They'd have to start getting to class sooner.

"Good morning everyone!" Chitose greeted those in the classroom cheerfully. "I'm Chitose and this is my older brother Eisuke."

"A pleasure." Eisuke greeted as well, setting his stuff at one of the desks followed by Chitose who chose the one next to his.

Chitose's eyes lingered around the classroom before they fell on a very familiar face. Her smile widened at him. "Koza! Oh wow, it's great to see you here!" Inwardly, Chitose was relieved that she and Eisuke wouldn't have to cling to each other.

Kaori Kojima
>March 5th<
>Nakamura Household<

Even in the early hours of a Monday morning, Nakamura household was never quiet. The house was filled with six bedrooms with 11 kids and two adults, it was always loud and busy in the house, especially in the mornings. Kaori was stuck sharing a room with his two other foster brothers, both twin 9-year-olds who Kaori would be lucky to have 3 hours of sleep without the boys jumping on his bed to wake him up. So by the time the sun started to dawn, the household finally awoke.

Kaori jumped up in his bed as he had yet another nightmare of that day yet again, Kaori walked out of his room, pushing through other foster siblings until he made it to the living room, where he saw his foster mother, Keiko, looking through a bunch of envelopes. "Oh, Kaori here you have a letter!" Kaori grabbed the letter that was handed to him, looking to the front that had his full name on the front, but what really caught his eye was the letters 'U.A' printed on the front. "Oh my God, its from U.A high school!" Kaori began ripping open the envelope faster then Keiko could tell him to slow down. Kaori looked confused when he felt something circular inside. "It's a disc?" His confusion turned to excitement when he realized this could be his acceptance letter, without another thought Kaori booked it towards his bedroom.

Kaori pushed the door closed behind him and pushed his desk chair in front of it and quickly moved to the middle of the room and placed the disc in the middle of the floor and watched as it lit up, Kaori's smile began to widen as he watched as the words 'U.A. High School presents...' appeared on the screen, Principal Yakushi Tsunogawa appeared on screen and began introducing himself and what it means to become a professional hero, but the part that made his jaw drop was when the principal mentioned him by name. "As such, it is my pleasure as the principal of U.A. High School to accept you, Kaori Kojima, into our ranks, hoo~" None of this really began to feel real until this moment, he felt tears running down his face as he actually felt real acknowledgment. "So welcome, Kaori Kojima, hoo~, Plus Ultra." Kaori rubbed the tears from his cheeks and dropped down on the bed, he could not believe that he was actually accepted into the school!

April, 7th
The Nakamura Household, U.A Highschool
Interactions: @Jessica2477

After putting the last of his books into his small bag, he pushed through half a dozen kids to get to the front door. "Kaori wait!" The boy turned to his left before getting pulled into a hug. "I can't believe its already your first day of U.A! I remember when you were so shy when you first came here, but now look at you! You've finally blossomed my little Kao!" Keiko squeezed into him and didn't ever wanna let go. "Keiko, please! I gotta go or I'll be late!" She sighed and regrettably let him go "Thank you, Keiko, for everything, especially for giving me time to feel better and getting me out of my own head." Keiko smiled and kissed the top of his head. "Remember just because you are moving out it doesn't mean you're leaving this family, I still expect you to at least be at this table every Sunday." Kaori gave her one last hug before waving goodbye. "see ya!" He jumped off the porch and began jogging towards the school, with a wide smile on his face.

Just around 7:55 Kaori finally made to the school and stopped when he was finally standing right in front of the school he's been preparing to go to since he was ten. I'm finally here! After several minutes of tracking down the classroom, he stopped when he reached the room he had been tracking down, he peeked in to see a few students socializing and some sitting by their lonesome, but a smile formed when he saw two recognizable faces, Chitose and Eisuke. "Hey you guys!" Kaori sat right behind the siblings.

Last edited:
Ramiris Theresa Alucard
LQU8MIX.jpg

Alucard Castle, somewhere in Europe or perhaps Romania

Dark black sclera revealed an endless abyss as a pair of mutated eyes opened at the crack of dawn. The girl who harnessed these eyes woke, sitting up excitedly. She heard her name being called. Or she assumed (though by now, she knew) it was her name, since all she could hear was a faint feminine voice calling through the vast empty manse.

Flying out of bed, the big, fluffy, ornate sheet fell to the floor. Still donning her elegant night gown, Ramiris zipped through the mansion, barely touching the fuzzy, expertly woven sanguine carpet. The young woman landed before the head maid and a few other maids spread in a semi-circle behind her. All dressed in typical maid-wear, with lovely caps and everything. Her bedhead very-long black-and-blue ombre locks spread behind her, falling as if she wore a dark cape.

"Good morning, Mistress," the group said in unison.

"'Mornin'!" she chimed casually back, side-smirking to the lot. "Joanna~ you have a messsage for me~?"

"Indeed, I do, ma'am." Joanna replied, dipping her head a bit, holding the letter up above her head towards the Alucard, who was just a breadth taller than her.

One of the maids was fussing over her. Patting her gown, pulling a brush through her hair. "SStella," came her voice in a warning manner.

"Forgive me, Mistress. You just refuse to take care of yourself. You knew today would be momentous, and yet you stayed up all night.." the one known as 'Stella' casually reprimanded Ramiris, suggesting a more familiar relationship. All while the other maids cowered a bit, whispering among themselves at Stella's forwardness. It was true, she had only slept a short time last night, but that was nothing unusual for the madam Alucard. Her late nights always exasperated the servants, with a few having to adjust their own schedules for late nights, so they could look after her appropriately.

Ramiris cast her bright fiery eyes around. "Iss my father around?" she asked.

The initial maid dipped her head, hands respectfully clutched at her waist. During her usual respectful apology that Ramiris was quite familiar with, the maid was cut off, "I'm sorry mistress.."

"Peh," -figuress- "izz'okay, I'm a big girl." You'd think he'd be interestted in thhis at leasst.

"Of course, ma'am," the woman acquiesced quickly, dipping her bow even more.

"Anyway.. shhall we?" Ramiris murmured, opening the letter with a blood-sharpened fingernail. "Ma'am!!" Joanna cried. The other maids around chittering amongst themselves, frightened, huddled together. "Hm?~" Ramiris replied, casting her gaze towards the maids. "Your mail..- We shouldn't view your mail.. It would be most rude-!" Joanna explained, clearly exasperated by her mistress; Ramiris should know this already!

"Heh, nonzense, Joanna. It'ss okay. Now hushh up, sstand there, and ssssee what all the fusss isz about!" Her eyes gleamed. She followed with a more solemn tone. "I want you to."
"Ma'am!!" the maids said in unison.
That was when Ramiris completely ripped open the letter, pulling out the disc, giving it an intrigued 'nd bewildered look. Turning it over in her hands, suddenly it sparked into life. "N~!"

The hologram came up, the figure there beginning to relay its message. This left the group -including Ramiris- utterly in awe. It was so beautiful! The group only really knew this olden-styled mansion, and were enthralled by outer technology. It was even more miraculous to Ramiris, who knew even less than they. Her eyes sparkled as they were glued to the moving, speaking image floating in the air.

"An owl? Hoo~" she found herself inexplicably repeating.

~
"As you prepare for what may very well be the best years of your life, always remember to stay grounded, be humble, forge a better path, and know that there are times where humility is strength; keep this mantra, and you shall know what being a hero truly means. So welcome, Ramiris Theresa Alucard, hoo~ And as always," he paused and took a deep breath before finishing, "Plus Ultra."
~

"Pluss.. Ultra. Huh~" she mused, thinking of her own catchphrase. Her eyes shifted around, as she thought that slogan over, lips quivering into a smile. "Pluss Ultra. I like that~" She drew in a breath, thrusting her fist to the air. "PLUSS ULTRA!! Hoo~" she shouted loud and proud, the maids looking horrified at the embarrassing act, after having just been stunned by the message's contents into silence. Blood bats flapped around her fist chirping their gurgly chirps, as if parroting their master.

"C'mon everyone~ ssay it with me -- Pluss Ultra!!" She pouted when the maids held their tongues. Glaring fire, she repeated herself in a warning tone. "Ssay it with me!" She drew in a breath.

"PLUS ULTRAAAA!" the group of maids said together with their mistress, all fists up to the sky.

Ramiris was quite excited about this new turn of events. And one thing was for sure; she wanted an owl now.

April 7th
U.A.
Interactions:
@EmperorsChosen
A shiny limo drove up to U.A. Academy in Japan, swerving to stop at the curb. A butler opened his door towards the street. As he was stepping out to go around to open the other door, it swung right open. He stared flatly as the girl exited the vehicle, pulling out a couple of bags with her, his job seemingly useless. "U-uh, Madam Alucard- y-you really should let me do that.." he mumbled, hurrying around the car.

The pale-as-death girl was already out, bags in her hands, a hood over her head. She seemed to ignore him, staring up at the school, eyes widened. Having never been here before, since she had to send in and provide a different entrance exam, the girl was taking it all in. It was truly magnificent. Well, it was no Alucard castle, but still, quite breathtaking and inspiring. She set a bag down, to pluck at her skirt. This uniform was depressing. Not wearing some glorious gown had Ramiris down, but this was the uniform... She felt a bit slighted, forced to wear this instead. But what could you do.

Seeing as how he had lost her, the butler resigned himself to dealing with her other bags, opening the trunk, and pulling out even more luggage. Much more luggage. Bag after bag.

Meanwhile, Ramiris was already heading inside. Once in the building, the sheltered foreigner was utterly enthralled with the school's inner appearance. The shiny hallways, the fancy, modern furniture, the miraculous technology. Even the modern-styled people wandering around. Everything was intriguing enough for her eyes to look upon it, and for her to focus on it, taking it in.

Eventually, the black-and-blue haired girl found her classroom. Entering it at 8:01. Her fiery eyes swept around the classroom, seeing all of her fellow classmates! Her excitement was bubbling in her veins! She could feel her blood bubbling and beginning to speed up in her veins.

The foreigner leaped up on the desk at the front of the classroom. Spreading out her hood, throwing it off, she addressed the room with a loud not-indoors voice. Her hands moved in tandem to her words, flourishing in dramatic fashion as she spoke. "Hello, my fellow sstudents of U.A. Academy for hheroes!" Placing her hand upon her breast, head held high, she introduced herself without obviously waiting for the time they would when class started. "I am the great Ramiriss Thheressa Alucard, Ssovereign of the Night! Blood Queen and heiresss to the Alucard esstate! It iss a pleashure to meet you, my ssubjectss! Be honored you get to learn alongzide me! You may bow now, the ladiess may curttsy!"

With that, she hopped off the desk, having already spotted her target from the initial room-scan. Quickly, the girl crossed the room, stepping up to the desk where a dark-haired girl sat. Her words were meant for a girl, obviously, but sounded like they were directed at a boy. Indicating Ramiris didn't discriminate based on gender. "Hello, cold, tall, dark, and myssssssteriouss~ Be my butler, or -maid~ if you wishh. I have either uniform in my luggage."

Ramiris lifted up the two bags she was holding. Then pursed her lips. "Hm.. what? Do you not carry around butler and maid uniformss everywhere you go?.." She paused, as if considering what that could mean. "How sstrange." She pushed the luggage towards her, "Matterss not. Sso, how bout it, my dark beauty? Offer your sservicess to the great Ramiriss Thheressa Alucard."

Last edited:
Eli Steel/Wolf
April 7th
UA Classroom
Mention: @Quake @Thaleko

It was just Eli and the wolf girl for a bit of time. The girl didn't seem to want to speak and honestly, neither did Eli as he wasn't sure what to really talk about. At that moment, the door to the room opened again. Another classmate. Wonder what they would be like. Sure enough, though, it was a familiar face this time around. Walking through the door was our childhood friend, well only friend honesty, Koza. He seemed to have noticed Eli as he walked straight to us and of course, he had a coffee in hand. Koza took up a desk next to Eli and said hello, offering up some chips as well. Eli reached in and took some out to eat, "Thanks. It is good to see you. I'm glad you got accepted," Eli said as he took a bit of chip. Apparently, Wolf wanted to show is hello as well as he manifested his head out of Eli's back and reached over to give Koza a lick on the face, "Hey there speedy."

Not long after Koza, a bunch more kids started to enter the room.

There was a dark, long-haired girl that entered. She had a weird look on her face and said nothing at all as she took up a spot a few places back from the wolf girl.

Next, was a red-haired girl that was a bit cheerier than the rest of us it seemed. She was about to introduce herself but stopped in her tracks. Strange.

Next up was an interesting pair, to say the least. They must have been twins as they looked alike in so many ways. The boy had an attitude it seemed about the way he was walking and talking. Wolf let out a small growl inside our head towards the guy. The girl though, Eli wasn't sure but she had a calming effect about her. She apparently knew Koza as she smiled and waved at him.

Up next, was a smaller looking boy. He came in and quickly took notice of the twins, making his way to them. Eli couldn't really tell much from him except that he looked very young to be in high school. Oh well.

The next girl though had to be the most entertaining of them all. Her get up alone was enough to make your eyebrows raised in confusion. She walked in and instantly looked to try and take over the classroom. The best part though, was when she walked over to the dark, angry looking girl and told her to be her maid. Eli and Wolf had a nice laugh about that inside his head.

Eli spoke up though, "Hey, great Ramiris of something or another. She is your classmate, not your maid." Wolf through in his two cents as well but keep it mostly in Eli's head, "Man Eli, you really showed her, didn't you?"

Takagi Sunemizuki

Mentions:
@Peeps in class

Waiting for class to begin, students began to trickle into the room, though unlike her and the wolf who were sitting off on their own there were quite a few who appeared to already have pre-established relationships.

The first to enter was a chipper-looking girl with red hair and eyes who stepped into the room with a greeting to the entire class. After her were a pair that differed in appearance only in sex and height. Siblings? Either way, they too greeted the room before making their way over to the two boys who were talking when she walked in. Is that what she should have done? Was she supposed to just introduce herself at the door?

Another boy entered after, and while he didn't speak to the whole room, he obviously knew the twins and took a respective seat by them.

Letting out a soft sigh, Takagi returned her attention to the window, glancing outside. Who would've thought the class practically already knew each other? However, not long after she ceased watching for newcomers did she get called out.

Enter the flamboyant—vampire? Obviously not but, that was among the first things to pop into Takagi's head regarding the girl who introduced herself to the room.

Blackened sclera with bright-red eyes with a bit of an ego from how she spoke. Takagi could recall being told she had somewhat of one herself, but she never introduced herself with epithets. At least, this Ramiris, didn't appear to hold her ego with malice towards others. Still—Blood Queen? Sovereign? Was she a Chunni or something.

Staring quizzically at the girl's entrance, it appeared Takagi was noticed in turn. Rather quickly, the apparent noble approached her with either a jest or pick-up line and offered her a position as a maid.

Takagi's expression would mix with surprise at the suddenness of the offer. Finding herself speechless for a moment, the vampire went on about uniform before pushing luggage of some kind towards her, apparently containing said uniforms.

Takagi made effort to retort, however all that came out was a still heavily confused "Eh...?" before one of the others in the class spoke up. Glancing over to the owner of the voice, Takagi regained her composure.

"...I am afraid I won't have time to be a maid when I am a Pro," Takagi remarked with a soft huff as she released the luggage, strands of her hair seemingly moving on their own to wrap around the handle and set it down on an adjacent desk. She wasn't quite sure what to make of this one, whether the noble was making some statement about her ability to become a hero or was simply this—excitable. "And should you not ask for names before you ask for hands?"

A fair point, Takagi thought, though the latter part of her retort could possibly come off as more flirtatious than she intended given how the girl approached her.

Koza Qi
Date: April 7
Mention: @MrStoryTeller @Jessica2477

Koza grinned at Eli and Wolf, kicking his legs up onto the desk in a slouched into a comfortable position. He hadn’t seen the pair all summer, so it was nice to see them once again. As they talked back and forth, Koza’s eyes danced from his friend to the front of the class as more students began to enter and take their seats. A dark haired girl entered the room silently, immediately followed by another female student who gave the speedster the creeps for some reason.

“I hope you’ve been training, you two.” Koza continued with Eli, his smile disappearing as he stared forwards at the chalkboard. “I’ve put in a lot of work this past summer. You’re my friend, and I know you’re strong...but I won’t be losing to you. Not this year.”

Tossing another chip into his mouth, the coffee addict was about to make another joke to lighten the mood when he found himself choking on his snack as the Fukuhara twins entered the room. Who would have thought they’d be a part of his class as well! The whole class was practically a big family reunion. Taking a sip from his large coffee thermos he had stashed in his bag, Koza smiled pleasantly at Chitose, waving at her as she and her brother finished their introductions and approached their seats.

“Hey! Chitose!” He laughed, setting his feet down and standing up. “It’s great to see you! How have you been?” The boy smiled sweetly, all the while ignoring the Fukuhara boy behind her. Koza had nothing to say to him after all. Another student came in and greeted the twins, and Koza realized just how small the world really was.

As more and more students came filtering in, the room began to fill with chatter. Koza heard someone say something about becoming a maid, followed by Eli and the dark haired girl voicing their disagreement. Koza chuckled to himself as he looked around the room. It was going to be a wild year.​

Imma Routes

Ogura Household -Okinawa Prefecture- March 3

"So... you just going to stare at that letter all day sweetie," Imma's Grandmother Risa Ogura asked sitting in her recliner sipping a fresh cup of green tea as across from her sitting on the ground staring intently at the tea table Imma seemed to stay still. It was her letter from U.A. from which a few days ago she had taken a long trip to attempt the entrance exams. Her grandmother concerningly watching her had trained her aggressively in gymnastics, parkour, interrogation, and hand to hand combat in style to her own quirk which. The most positive note was she was trained by someone who had half her quirk. All so that one day she could prove her worth, and that anyone even with disturbing backgrounds, or even unsettling lineages could be a symbol for others. Yet now all her gusto to attain that was currently overshadowed by doubt, fear, and the sinking feeling of rejection.

"What if its my rejection," she emotionlessly responded, and though her face didn't show it in her pale complexion her grandmother could tell the level of intensity of what he granddaughter was feeling. With a loving smile, and a bit of a teasing chuckle she got off her recliner to sit next to little Imma finishing her tea before placing her cup down.

"Well only you can find out my little snake U.A sent this letter to you, and only you. Yet I guess if we gotta sit here all day staring at a letter... hell I got daylight to burn how about you," she lamely joked as she often would in serious situations. Yet this time rather then groaning Imma found comfort in it reaching for the letter to find the contents to be a disk of some sort. "Well talk about the one time I wish we had a DVD player," her grandmother chimed before suddenly both females were taken off guard by a sudden projection from the clearly advanced device. From it the Pro hero principal Nocturnus. For a majority of it the breakdown was rather what she expected a run down of the school, and the cultural effect of heroes. It even had some technical difficulties that were almost on the level of cringe jokes her Grandma would burn her ears off with... yet the end?

"As such, it is my pleasure as the principal of U.A. High School to accept you, Imma Routes into our ranks, hoo~. Usually I would add a bit about the rough vigorous road ahead, and unrelenting pressures. Yet I feel on you that's pointless as seeing how far you have come from such a background will make you a interesting youthful hero to nurture. As with all are students I expect to see only the most wonderous results with the occasional blunder... but Ms. Routes you have earned your spot to show your mark, hoo~."

"Heh, I am proud of you Imma," Risa spoke nudging her granddaughter softly as the projection ended leaving a thin yet meaningful smile on Imma's face. She had done it the first big step towards her march to Valhalla... okay maybe that was overkill, but the joy she felt was as such. All the relentless training, all the relentless sweat & blood, and all the relentless cruel lashes from society were now worth it. She would show everyone that someone from abysmal beginnings could still be a hero regardless of heritage.

"I wonder if he's doing the hoo on purpose," Risa mulled over causing all that emotional build up to plummet as she gave her caretaker a bit of a "are you serious" glare. "What?"

"Ugh.... thanks Grandma."

………………………………………………………………….

Allo Tamoyo

Tamoyo Residence - Okinawa, Nago - March 7

"I GOT IN WOOOOOOOW," Allo yelled at the top of his lungs as the disk finished its message from the Owl man himself as his American mother, and Japanese father rallied in excitement bursting some streamers in a bit of a overkill, but celebratory manner. All the practice his father had taken him through to the point of quitting his job temporarily to help his son's physical traits, and of course the long arduous learning sessions on advance weaponry with his mother would now see true fruition in the heroing world.

"I AM SO PROUD OF YOU BABY," his mother proclaimed proudly as she hugged her son tight as his dad brought out some apple cider their drink of victory for the night. This was indeed a family victory as he would have never gotten far without their help nor learn more about his quirk then he did now without them spending time to help him hone, and better understand it.

"Heh, my boys gunna be a hero," his dad smiled sitting down as his original worrying sweat needed to be wiped off as his wife, and child started to discuss upgrades to their already designed a thousands times outfit. All that time with his son was a bonding experience neither had really expected to extremely go through, but ever since their kid decided what he was going to do it just seemed his passion had infected them all.

"Honey were going to need to contact the school for help moving Allo's required bed unit," his called out causing the man to chuckle, and wave a hand in confirmation. That would be the fun part for another day besides they wouldn't have their kid much longer better to savor the moment while they could.

"I owe you both so much... dad you paused everything for me," Allo spoke breaking his dads thoughts as he could only smile to his boy. "And mom you let me garner into your passion while taking baby steps to make sure I had time to catch up to your brilliance," his mom was practically in tears even before he had said anything. "I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU BOTH EXTREMELY PROUD PLUS ULTRA," he screamed again at the top of his lungs. The rest of the night would be rather eventful with his mom calling all her friends, and his dad making preparation to start getting his bed unit ready for movement. Of course they were still going to celebrate the night away, but for a moment everyone was taking a breather from the excitement. Allo himself though was staring at the disk that had informed him of his acceptance into U.A it would be a rather extreme move with him knowing practically no one. Yet now all he could was brainstorm better gear idea, upgrades, the official specs of his first suit, and well just simply put what was potentially going to come his was.

The hero industry was massive, and to be the best you had to be the most faithful, and hardest of workers. There would be no such things as breaks from now on just absorbing as much knowledge as possible while balancing out combative style, and the gear that would pickup his short comings. His quirk was only the fuel, his gear the instruments, and his mind the conductor he would need to be sharp against a school filled with the sharpest of potential heroes.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Imma Routes & Allo Tamoyo

U.A High School - April 7

Mentions/Interactions: @Luminosity @Jessica2477 @Thaleko @Quake @EmperorsChosen @MrStoryTeller @Mr.Scales ⚖ @RedArmyShogun

"Heh, quite a plus that we were able to get a chance to ride a bullet train again don't you agree Imma," Allo gleefully beamed as both he, and his paled skin companioned finally turned down the street revealing the massive school to both as Allo's eyes burst with excitement and marvel at what technological designs were visible from outside the school walls. Imma wasn't that all surprised, but to be fair very few things did surprised her. What had surprised her was how she had ran into Allo this morning at the ferry to the mainland they had gone to the same school, and all yet the two didn't interact much well except for one time. Which in honest was probably the only reason she went along with traveling together. Though dears souls she never knew how much the boy could talk someone's ear off if given the chance. She was pulled from her thoughts as Allo was suddenly bursting with more energy in delight, and started to run towards the school only responding with a shrug as she followed after her runaway train of a classmate.

Once they were inside thankfully Allo seemed to calm down much to distracted with taking in the sites of the academy. As Allo would point out... a thousands times everything was quite advanced from they structure, the equipment, even to the facilities themselves surrounding the man building. Hell she had to suffer a breakdown of the gate security as read by Allo Tamoyo. To be fair again though his excitement made up her lack of showing hers. Mentally she was ecstatic, but physically she was empty on emotion. Thankfully nearing the room of there future Allo did finally calm down yet as the techie hero in the making cooled down someone else ahead of them seemed to be delivering some sort of royal introduction.

"Alucard like the vampire legend," Allo mumbled to Imma sharing a equally confused look as the two neared the doorway entering the room. At first glance Imma noticed two things. One so far she was clearly the tallest in the room with only one person maybe a inch close to being her height, and two was the hardcore advancement of the girl she was pretty sure was spouting the royalty speech was pushing on another girl about being a butler/maid. At this point it seemed like this class would be rather diverse more then what the attire of uniform of the school. Another note was the shadow wolf head escaping the back of one of the students... she had heard about quirks like that. From what she saw it seemed the wolf was also sentient. Upfront in the class was another girl who strangely enough was very wolf like in features herself. Indeed a strange melting pot this class was to claim. Though being a 6 ft 4 in tall girl wearing unusual sun glasses that completely covered her yellow eye, and with skin so pale you would think she was corpse added with her thicc attributes... maybe she wasn't one to point that out.

"Yo fellow classmates its a pleasure to meet you all," Allo delightfully chimed into the room having surveyed the same scenery as Imma, and found it bursting with potential. He immediately wanted to start asking people about their quirks to see what he could come up with to advance, or counter said abilities. Hell even to just see them in action to whiteboard some combo abilities was getting the teen excited, but for the moment he would keep that to himself not wanting to come off insane, or anything. That was when Allo noticed Akane, and well his earlier thought went straight out the window as he ran up to her offering his hand.

"Hi I am Allo. I was curious what type of quirk do you have? Is it a physical animalistic heighten type, or can you transform into a badass werewolf," he asked at a million miles per hour yet before she would have a chance to answer he immediately took a notebook out designated "Prototypes" before awaiting her response. It was also at that very second he noticed the wolf projected coming from one of the male students, and the girl a few desks behind Akane using her hair to literally move her luggage. A excited smile escaped Allo... this group seemed like it would be perfect for numerous types of gear to be inspired, and perfected. For now though he would stick to Akane since she had piqued his curiosity first.

"Oh boy Allo always the one to dive in," Imma finally spoke in a whisper with a momentary grin before it was quickly washed away with her fully entering the classroom sitting right next to Kaori, and behind the clearly established siblings from first glance. Tapping her fingers nonchalantly for a moment she turned her shaded eyes to Kaori.

"...So who are you... you can call me Imma," she bluntly spoke to the boy before noticing a potential caffeine addict speaking to the siblings well seemed it would be best just to interact with one person at a time for now. From the corner of her eye she also noted the eerie seeming girl who seemed like she was up to something.​

Misoka Yamasaki
Classroom - April 7th
Interactions: None/general

Watching the new arrivals from her seat closest to the door, Misoka takes in the antics and sights as they come in one by one. First was a pair of twins who seemed well mannered, the girl a bit more hesitant than the boy..well no, that wasn't the right word.. Was she she trying to hard out of fear or worry? Either way the brother seemed cool as ice with it all.. One had too much confidence the other too little perhaps? They would be worth keeping an..eye or even a head on. Next was a girl who looked very much like a vampire, even claimed the name of one.

The pair of them had eyes that had much in common, slit pupils and a bright red.. Though hearing her words, was she a Chunni of some sort? Unfortunately it seemed the black haired girl with the smirk was an object of interest for her.. Even more interestingly, her hair was clearly moving and being used.. Was this her quirk? Or just a part of it?

Snickering a little at the response she had for the Vampire, another pair were headed in.. If the first pair were siblings, then these two were...hmm were they anything to one another? Either way the pair were like night and day. The girl while very pretty was in a bad need of sun. Her skin was pale and she wore shades.. Was she a Zombie? No, that didn't seem correct.. those eyes had to hide some sort of secret.. The boy on the other hand was very active and full of life. Fortunately she was not of much interest to the others in the class as of yet. The boy had immediately rushed off to play twenty questions with the wolf girl.

What a lively group, it couldn't hurt to get in on the action just a little. Rising to her feet, she carries out the introduction she started before winking a single eye as she stands to her feet. "Name's Misoka, pleased to meet'ya all." Leaning against the door frame, the bow on her head was caught partly on the window seal, it typically would at worse lead to some pulled hair if someone opened it, but she had something.. A bit different in mind.

Last edited:
April 7th, Isobe Mansion

It was a busy day in the Isobe mansion as always. Many of the employees there are completely various tasks around the building under their role given by the family when they first employed here. Some of the cooks are given the ingredients to make the fanciest foods for the family, the maids spend their time cleaning each and every room, making sure not to touch certain things as ordered by the family. And the butler, named Jiro, is sent on the most important task of them all, taking care of the future owner of the Isobe Mansion, Hidemi.

Hidemi had just got finished taking care of his hygiene and was styling with his new uniform for school. He felt more like a royal at home when his butler and maids are there to give him what he desires, but even then, there was someone there to always bring his mood down. As he got closer to the kitchen, he was stopped by his own personal butler, Jiro, who approached him to make sure everything was alright. "Master, is everything alright so far?" Jiro asked, staying true to his persona he plays when around Hidemi. Hidemi smiled and waved him off.

"Yes, Jiro. Everything has been accounted for in the bathroom. How is the food in the kitchen? I take it the chefs have been doing a good job for making the breakfast for today." Hidemi was craving some food since waking up, and he had hope they have fixed him some finest breakfast for the big day today.

"The food is being finished up as we speak. For breakfast, we have cooked the tamagoyaki to your liking alongside the miso shiru and the usual green tea." Jiro explained. Hidemi wasn't too found of the meal, since it seemed small rather than a feast, but it doesn't matter much to him, Food is food. Regardless, his stomach growled and he needed some food in his body. Hidemi said farewell to Jiro and continued on to the kitchen.

At the kitchen, Hidemi notices his mother eating at the table while his father was on the phone talking to someone, probably one of his "employees". With a sigh, he sat down in front of his mother and started to dig in to his food with proper etiquette. "Hello dear." His mother smiled at him as Hidemi was eating. He gave her a soft disgusted look at her. He never did like his mother growing up. she was always harsh on him for lack of proper etiquette and would yell at him for no reason too. No question she is just being nice to hide that evil smile from him.

"Hello mother." he replied back with a quiet, yet dead tone in his voice. His mother seemed a bit displeased with the way he responded, but decided to play it cool instead of raising her tone.

"What's with the response? Today's the big day for you. You're going into U.A. High School. Where heroes are born. You'll do great i'm sure and our reputation will go up. I'm sure of it." She laughed. Of course, Hidemi knows her mother quite well, she didn't want Hidemi to be a hero just to be a hero, she wanted the reputation, she could give two craps in the world for his interests at all. Hidemi recalls when he got his acceptance letter, rather, video about a month ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 5, Isobe Mansion.
Hidemi was in the kitchen reading a book about an old literature book where a man set out on a journey to see the wonders of the world while his parents were minding their own business. It was a pretty normal day for all three of them and nothing really happened other than Hidemi going to school. The parents didn't seem to be in any way controlling of Hidemi and he was able to get a peace of mind today, well that is until Jiro came in with the mail.

"Master." Jiro bowed. "I collected the mail for today, it seems you have one, from U.A." The last statement grabbed the attention of not only Hidemi, but his parents also. His parents went to collect the mail from Jiro, and gave Hidemi's to him. Hidemi tore open the side of the envelope as his parents watched him.

"Hopefully they'll accepted him." His father told his wife.

"Yeah, don't want our son to be a failure of the Isobe Family now don't we." She laughed as her husband joined in. Hidemi gave a glare look to both of them as they laughed, then pulled out the products in the envelope, which was just a small disk that would emit a holographic video from it after being pulled out.

U.A. High School presents...

The video continued as it showed the owl in the background, who is in fact, the principal of the school. He seemed rather interesting according to Hidemi, but it seems their parents are well aware of him.

"Yakushi Tsunogawa." his father responded, with a look of disgust in his eyes.

"Didn't know the lousy bird went from a pro hero to a sad principal of a school." The mother smugly said to herself. "Did the sad little owl not get any work as a pro hero anymore and got stuck being the principal of the school. That's pretty funny." They seemed to dislike this particular person, or rather, owl for some reason. Is it because he's a pro hero or is it due to a confrontation with the owlman himself. Hidemi rolled his eyes and continued watching the movie. So far so good. Then as his first statement ended with a hoo. The father chuckled to himself.

"Still got that annoying speech at the end as always."

Hidemi was getting fed up with his parent's statements. He wanted to watch the video whenever or not he made it to U.A. High rather than hear his parent's talking smack. The video continued for quite a bit, almost feeling like an eternity, until the next statement.

As such, it is my pleasure as the principal of U.A. High School to accept you, Hidemi Isobe, into our ranks, hoo.

A sigh of relief finally went over his head, it seems his goal to becoming a hero was going to start, and the start of his parent's downfall would begin. His father went up and patted him on the back. "Congrats. You'll make the Isobe Family proud." His father smiled, It almost looked sincere too, but Hidemi had a feeling he was just faking it.

"Knowing that our son will be a pro hero in the future will make the Isobe Family even more famous. I can't wait!" And of course, his mother doesn't care about his interest and only about the family's reputation and control of the city. It almost seems like they have barely no interest in their son at all and only for their fame and glory. Hidemi had finally gotten fed up at this point with his parent's bickering and took the disk with him to his room. Where he went to take a nap from the eventful day that just happened. Being accepted into U.A High, will this be a miracle in a disguise. Or a curse. Hidemi only needed to wait a month to find out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hidemi wondered if going to U.A. High was a good idea to him or not. His parents didn't seemed too happy about him joining U.A. High and had it not been the reputation reason, he wouldn't have been able to apply there in the first place. He only wanted to join just to one day bring justice to his parents, he is aware that his parents have been in shady stuff for years, and an certain incident that happened in the past involving him might've be one of them, but he can't fully remember what happened that day, only that his quirk awoke the next day after the incident. He realized he was a bit lost in thought and needed to give his mother a response before she starts to get suspicious.

"Nervousness I suppose. I am moving into the dorms so it'll be strange not having my maids and butlers there to help me out from time to time." Hidemi finally replied back. His mother looked at him suspiciously, as if he was thinking something else, but she did agree that being on his own would be daunting for him without his usual helpers.

"I see. I can understand that feeling." She responded pretty normally to Hidemi, which surprised him. Hidemi wanted to continue this discussion, but he knew her mother too well. Anything that would be off to her, she would attack without warning. The both of them continued to eat their breakfast in silence. Not too long after that, Hidemi's father finished his phone call with his employee and looked to his family.

"It seems I am requested to take care of some business." He responded. "Might be some time before I am back. Yuki, I love you, and Hidemi, good luck at Hero School." He bowed down to his family as he took his leave.

"Bye darling, i'll see you soon." Yuki gave her husband a joyful smile as he left the room. She knew exactly what was going on, and was rooting for him to do some good work. Hidemi finished his food and began to slowly walk away, noticing that he is a little late from leaving the house at the appointed time before his mother caught him, "Hey!" She shouted. "Put your dishes away before you leave. Have you no shame you dumbass?!" She was furious, even yelling and calling her names. Hidemi was getting frustrated at his mother and was about to talk back, before Jiro interfered.

"Allow me," Jiro quickly intervened in the argument. "Hidemi does need to get going before he is late to class. I apologize on his behalf in any way possible." Jiro bowed down in shame for Hidemi. Yuki seemed not too happy of Jiro's proposal, but time did pass quite a bit while she was eating and he would be late if he stayed any longer. Perhaps Jiro had a point. Her mother sighed before giving a uneasy look at Jiro.

"Fine. At least someone here takes responsibility here." She then stared at Hidemi after finishing her statement as an attempt to piss him off even further, but he just turned away and started heading out of the room, before being interrupted by his mother once again.

"And remember...Just because you are living in a dorm doesn't mean we won't be keeping eyes on you. You behave yourself and treat the others like you're suppose to...Or we'll end your career at that school."

This only angered Hidemi thanks to the smug face she gave to Hidemi after her threat, but backtalking to his mother will surely get him in more trouble than is he now. He just left while Jiro went ahead and cleaned his dishes for him. Hidemi wanted to check to see what his mother was up to, but decided anymore lingering around her would only tick him off even more. Deciding to get going, Hidemi left the mansion, with anger in his eyes.

---------------------​

"GAH!" Hidemi yells at this top of his lungs as he kicks the tree outside of his mansion. "She pisses me off so much! With that smug attitude of hers." He spoke out in rage. "I'm not her son, i'm just their replacement for when they die." If there was one person he hated the most, it was his mother. Always so controlling and willing to hit him for even the smallest mistakes. She loves to abuse Hidemi and force him to follow her rules and her expectations for the Isobe family too. He has no control on his life. Even his father is no better than her. Outside they are the nicest and understanding people to the public, but on the inside, they are the most ruthless family of all the city. Being in that mansion sucked for Hidemi and he was glad to be away from them, but he knows they'll be keeping an eye on him, even in U.A. High.

It wasn't long before someone approached Hidemi from behind. "Sir." Hidemi looked behind him to see who was talking to him. Thankfully it was his limousine driver, who seems to be calling to let him know that he is ready to take him to school. "Your ride to U.A. High is ready to go." He bowed before showing him to the car, where Hidemi can get away from seeing his parents, even if its temporary.

------------------------

U.A. High School

Mentions: @Thaleko @RedArmyShogun @Jessica2477
Interactions: None
As the Limousine pulls up to the school, Hidemi took a look at the school. It seemed like a pretty standard school at first glance, but who knows, maybe the inside looks impressive than it does in the outside. Hidemi gets out of the limousine and heads towards the building. Hidemi takes a brochure of the school and navigates it to the class he is currently assigned to. It takes him a few minutes of touring the school, but eventually finds the room he is currently needed to be in. With a deep breath, he entered the room.

Well, he would've...until he year a loud voice booming from the room.

I am the great Ramiris Theresa Alucard, Sovereign of the Night! Blood Queen and heiress to the Alucard estate! It is a pleasure to meet you, my subjects! Be honored you get to learn alongside me! You may bow now, the ladies may curtsy!

Hidemi had to double check what he heard. This person, named Ramiris Theresa Alucard, Sovereign of the Night and Blood Queen and heiress to the Alucard Estate, called out to the students as her subjects and had them bow down like she is some kind of royal princess. Hidemi hasn't even entered the room and already he seems to slightly regret going to this school. Noticing his hair is a bit messy, Hidemi decided to walk to the nearest bathroom and groom himself up a bit more so that he doesn't look sloppy for the class. After finishing grooming his hair, he left the bathroom and continued on to his class.

Hidemi opened the door to Class 1-A and entered, not knowing about the little prank that the red haired girl was going to pull on the next unsuspecting person that walked in the room. Without a care in the world for the girl's prank, he just continued on and sat near one of the desk in the front. As he crosses his arms and legs, he closes his eyes as he attempts to brood in his mind without a care in the world, not really having any interest in knowing his classmates at all. Of course, the silver hair girl behind Hidemi might be able to talk to him if she wanted to introduce herself to him to make friends.

APRIL 4th

Her fingers move almost absently, a casual motion, trailing down the frets of her instrument.

The motion becomes sound, a reverberating wave emanating out from the frame of the guitar, from the amp that sits beside her. Intangible. Immaterial.

And then something quite extraordinary happens.

The sound takes new form, resonating, shifting. The sound becomes more than mere wave. As she plays she shapes it, giving it presence in the very world itself. She moves from plucking almost idly at the guitar to a sudden powerful chord blast, and the waves coursing from her music now move with force. They smash into the tennis ball that’s just been flung at her, driving it back, denying gravity as it is sent spinning back towards it’s origin source. She’s in the moment. There is nothing but the sound, nothing but her and the music, nothing but--

“Gah! Jesus, Asuga!”

Asuga Mizuguchi blinks, stopping mid-flow at her sister’s cry. Perhaps twenty metres away, Midori is rubbing the side of her head as she shoots her dagger-eyes. “I said ‘throw it back’, not ‘try to knock my brains out with it’.” If it was anyone else, Asuga would already be snapping back. But it’s not anyone else: it’s her sister, and she’s willing to look a little sheepish in front of her.
“Sorry,” Asuga mutters, letting her guitar sling twist around her back as she drops the instrument to her side, “It’s not easy, trying to maintain control of the whole thing.”
“Maybe play something lighter?” Midori suggests as she walks forwards to her, clutching the tennis ball that Asuga just sent blasting across the empty industrial yard they have occupied for the purposes of training, “I know you’ve got your dark and brooding phase fully on the go right now, but there’s nothing wrong with something that doesn’t involve trying to murder the strings every time you play. Y’know, Johnny Cash, The Who?” At this, Asuga can’t help but snort.
“Alright, dad, appreciate the suggestion.”

Putting her hands on her hips in mock outrage, Midori glares across at her. She opens her mouth to speak, but the voice that emerges from her is unmistakably that of their father.
“Young lady you stop wasting your time with that modern nonsense! Chopin had no need of a guitar, or any of this other malarkey! Go to your room!”
“I mean I live with you, technically you can send me to my room.” Midori blinks, and her voice is her own again.
“Would you actually do it?”
“Fuck no. But you can tell me to.” Midori sighs dramatically.
“This surrogate parent thing’s a tough gig. Especially when my ward doesn’t want to listen to me and tries to murder me with tennis balls.” Asuga smiles in response, leaning against her sister as they stand in the centre of the industrial yard.
“I mean hey, don’t kick yourself too much. You’re already doing a way better job than certain parents we both know. You wouldn’t see dear old dad taking time out of his busy schedule of trying to run our lives for us to help me train my quirk, would you?”

Midori rests her head atop Asuga’s, and she can feel her older sister’s eyes staring down at her.
“You’re really serious about this, aren’t you? The whole pro hero thing?” Asuga nods. “I kinda wondered, at first. Thought it was maybe some way of pissing off the old man.” She tilts her head slightly. “Which would also have been fine, don’t get me wrong. But seeing you, these last few months? All the practice? Getting into UA? You’re really going for it.” Asuga offers another brief nod, and feels her sister wrap her arms around her. “Well good. I’m proud of you, sister-mine. I really mean that.”
“Oh good, thanks for clarifying that. Thought you weren’t being serious at first.” Midori giggles and flicks her ear.
“Hush your noise and let me pay you a damn compliment.”
“Sincerity is scary though, sister-mine.” Midori responds by gripping both of Asuga’s cheeks and starting to tug at them lightly.
“Which is why you’re going to stop hiding behind the sark for once in your life and actually accept it.”

Asuga is laughing with her sister now, managing to wrestle away from her sister and take a few steps away from the onslaught.
“Yes mum, whatever you say.” Midori mimes going rigid all of a sudden, then gives a pantomime shudder.
“Oh Christ, I feel like I just aged a decade.”

APRIL 7th
UA HIGH SCHOOL

Strolling through the school halls in the direction the welcome team pointed her, Asuga is already starting to regret the decision to bring the guitar in addition to her satchel bag. At first it seemed like the right way to make a statement.

Now it just seems like the right way to do her back in.

Too late now, of course. Perhaps next time she can pack something more practical instead, but the guitar case has something of a presence to it if nothing else. Coming to a stop outside the room she’s been directed to, Asuga can already hear voices on the other side. Young voices, so at least she’s probably not late. Sliding open the door, she quickly glances around the room at her new classmates before stepping inside and closing it again.
“Morning?” she says, more of a muttered question than a greeting, as she moves past the desks and students towards one of the seats further to the back of the class. Wouldn’t do to look too keen, after all. She sets the guitar case down against her desk, unslings her bag to dump it on the floor, then pops the headphone she had dangling from her school jumper back into her ear to join it’s compatriot. Class hasn’t started yet: there’s still time to run through a couple riffs in her head before it does.

Setsuna Taizai
Date: Vaguely March
Place: Setsuna's House
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Setsuna slowly opened his eyes that threatened to stay closed. The day was late. It was almost at the point that you could hardly call it day anymore. Whenever the sun was setting Setsuna for some reason found himself incredibly tired. To the point that he was well known for falling as the sun did and rising before it. In fact Setsuna actually takes pride in his ability to wake up early. Though occasionally he does get upset at falling asleep sooner than he wants to. Currently what was not helping this was the fact that he had taken four blankets from around the house and cocooned himself inside of them. Setsuna felt his head nearly drop again, but straightened it back up, "Immm awakkke." He slurred out to nobody in particular.

Setsuna felt a hand touch his head and he looked to his right to see his mom sitting next to him on the couch, "Maybe you should go to bed. That's the fifth time you've knocked your head back up honey." She gave him a soft smile and rubbed a hand through his hair. Well, she tried to anyways. What she got instead was one of the thick blankets on top of him. Setsuna shook his head under the mass of blankets. This gesture could hardly be regarded as saying 'no', but his mom thankfully got the idea. She chuckled, "Alright then. Just try and fall asleep in bed instead of out here. I know you move to your bed when you wake up."

Setsuna hugged her as she got up, and wrapped the blankets around himself tightly again. He was currently sitting up on the couch and desperately trying to prevent himself from falling asleep. In an effort to keep himself awake he did the unthinkable. Setsuna stood up and got out of his blanket fort. The horrors that awaited him were... a completely quiet house. Setsuna sighed and decided that now would be a good chance to check on the mailbox. He moved over to the apartment door and opened it, trundling down the hall with his eagle slippers on. There was a lot of junk mail in the box, but surprisingly there seemed to be a small tan package of some kind. He picked it up and turned it over, squinting at it, I don't think any of us ordered something. Shit, is this meant to be for the U.A. thing? I really hope this isn't a consolation 'medal' or some shit.

Setsuna walked back upstairs and into the apartment. He made sure to quietly shut the door behind him and sat back down on the couch as he tore open the package. Out stumbled a device that Setsuna vaguely recognized. Which meant that here was the button he needed to pre- "U.A. High School presents..." Shoot, Setsuna thought, I hope this isn't going to be too loud. Thankfully the owl that was presenting this hologram tape didn't seem to loud enough to wake up his parents. At the very least that's what Setsuna was hoping as he continued to watch and listen. After about a minute Setsuna sat with his mouth agape. The word rang through his head: accepted.

"Shit... I need to train a bit more."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Date: April 7th
Place: U.A. High School
Mentions:
@Childish Grumpino
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Of course Setsuna's parents freaked out when they heard about the news that he was accepted into U.A. Of course they almost immediately wanted to throw a party, to which thankfully Setsuna was able to talk them down to a small get-together with the most immediate family possible. Of course they wanted to see how well he would look in his suit, and he will admit he got very happy at his dad saying how proud he was of his son. Though of course he concealed it the best he could to just a simple smile that could mean just about anything. Definitely not showing that he was still happy about their acceptance even still.

So when the day finally came to go to U.A., well, of course Setsuna got up early. Potentially too early he had decided as he looked at the building at the bright and early time of 6 A.M. He decided that going for a walk would be a good idea, and it was fairly nice out today. While walking Setsuna decided to pull out his phone, put in his earbuds and start jamming to his hard rock and metal playlist. Pretty much the mix of most of his favorites and a few random hits thrown in. The loud music blasted loud enough that it sounded only slightly muffled to others nearby. Though perhaps he had taken his time a bit too much, because as he got back he noticed that there was already tons of students already going inside and to where their classrooms were. Setsuna rushed up to the building and traveled to where he was told homeroom was. Before he entered he quickly composed himself, cleared his throat and stepped inside.

It seemed like there already tons of his classmates inside. He made a slight pout-face and headed to the back of the room. Setsuna sat back in his chair, claiming one of the back desks with the hopes that he wouldn't have to talk to too many people. Though of course he couldn't help but think about the very interesting looking classmates he actually had. Some of them did seem interesting enough to warrant social interaction... if it weren't for how loud they all were. His eyes shifted around glancing at everyone, and he focused on the girl with the guitar brought into class. Conveniently she had also sat in the back, so he wouldn't have to yell or try and get anybody else involved. He tilted his head in confusion, and leaned over pointing at it, "Your quirk or just because?" Setsuna would honestly be impressed with either answer for why somebody would bring a guitar into class. He decided to take out one of his earbuds, the guitar and singing far clearer to hear now.

Last edited:
Ramiris Theresa Alucard
ZAJLeNE.png

April 7th
U.A. classroom
Interactions:
@EmperorsChosen @MrStoryTeller @Azurian Dream
"-Great-Ramiriss-Thheressa-Alucard-the-ssovereign-of-the-night-blood-queen-an'-heiresss-to-the-Alucard-esstate," she quickly amended in a murmur, to the boy whose voice carried her way, when he clearly did not catch her name. "N!" The noble vampire cocked her head. "Huh? Why can't it be both? Why can't my classssmate be my maid?"

Turning back to the female she was conversing with, blinking as she listened to her response to her offer. Well she had said her name (twice now), but that didn't seem to register with Ramiris. "Namess? Ah! Yesss! Of coursse!" She bowed, hand upon her chest, introducing herself once again; this time specifically to the black-haired girl. "I am the great Ramiriss Thheressa Alucard, Ssovereign of the Night, Blood Queen, and heiresss to the Alucard esstate! If I may be so bold. Who might you be, my dashhing lady?" She glanced at the luggage the girl moved with her.. hair -her quirk! "Would you consider being a Pro Hero and my butler? Or maid. You have the jawline and the posstture for it!"

During all this interaction, the room was becoming more lively, as new people entered, some of the new students also introducing themselves, some not. Drawing Ramiris's attention briefly. But a brief glance was all it took. Her eyes fell on another pale girl, and her eyes widened. She swerved her attention back to the black-haired girl she was speaking to, and quickly said. "Forgive me missss. Another callss to me! And a misstrresss musst heed the call~" She brought up Takagi's hand and gave it a little kiss, then rubbed it against her cheek. "We sshall continue our negottiationss later! Goodbye for now, my ssweet myssstique. Toodless~"

Immediately after her impromptu goodbye -which she had tried to make as least rude as possible-, the vamp rushed over to the female who had now taken her interest. Totally ignoring -whoever it was- sitting beside her -some person with no presence-, Ramiris spoke directly to Imma. "My, gorgeousss Lady. You are sso enchanting! Sso tall, too! Oh! Would you be my maid! You quite have the figure for it! You'd look utterly sspectacular in thhiss outfit!" Ramiris was saying, while suddenly producing a maid uniform from her luggage in a very swift movement that suggested she was used to doing just that. She held it up over Imma's figure as if to affirm what she said. Her molten eyes looked over the tall, shapely girl, with the maid's uniform in front of her, imagining her in it. As she spoke she gave a glance around, as if expecting to see voices agreeing with what she said. "Yess. Oh yesss. Perfection.~"

Her eyes flickered, "Sso, what do you ssay? ~" She recalled the initial interaction with the other girl, then realized what she had done wrong. And for the third time -fourth time- within moments, she was reciting her name, with a gentle, respectful bow. "Allow me to introducce mysself. I am the great Ramiriss Thheressa Alucard, Ssovereign of the Night, Blood Queen, and heiresss to the Alucard esstate!" She cocked her head, looking expectantly at Imma. "Sso~?"

Last edited:
Misoka Yamasaki
Classroom - April 7th
Interactions: General/ @Azurian Dream

As the next few entered, Misoka's headband was well and truly caught on the door, however being ignored as her body is pulled aside with the door.. intentionally at that may be. With her feet slipping under her, the bow seems to be caught up, tugging at her head as a sickening thud can be heard. Her body falling slack, the redhead just suddenly collapses, her body falling backwards into the hall, unlike in action movies, where one flies back or falls dramatically, Misoka simply collapsed. Without another motion from her, but if one looked up, her head was hanging from the bow, until gravity and the subtle swing brought it with a thud upon the ground, rolling across the floor. Stopping shortly thereafter with eyes closed, she was as still and silent as could be.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Allo Tamoyo~~​

Without warning the class seemed to go deathly silent before a somewhat panic wave spearheaded in causing Allo to look away from Akane to see what had happen. Well there was a head on the floor.... WAIT WHAT? Allo was quick to find his way towards the victim until mid panic he halted, and lifted a eyebrow before earnestly enough a soft chuckle escaped his lips as he casually walked up to the "victim". Kneeling down with no sense of despair, or unsettled nerves he picked up the head of the girl. Raising her above his head he inspected the neck laughing as he brought the head to eye level.

"Now that's a pretty freaking cool quirk," he spoke finally revealing why his insane ass was suddenly so calm as he turned to his fellow classmates.

"Come on surely someone else noticed there is no blood... hell a head wound? That would be pretty messy upon severed," he smiled as he tilted Misoka's wound to everyone.

"Also a pretty clean cut for someone who had their head ripped off," he added as he then waved the head to the lifeless body.

"I am definitely going to get with you later your quirk has so much versatile gear potential," he smiled ecstatically. Forget being a grand start to his techie half this class was a freaking gold mine. He gave the headless girl a big smile as he placed her head upon her own lap before returning over to Akane since he had asked her first in all.

~~~

Rather enjoying the reactions to a point, Misoka keeps the act up for awhile as the techie brings her head across the room, before sticking a tongue out with a "BLEH!" sound to her words.

"I can get my own head you know." With her body sitting up a blue flame seems to envelope her, like the Dullahan of myths long lost, her head bobs up in the air briefly as her arms reach out to grab it, placing it back upon her neck with little to no issue. Curiously the fire didn't seem to leave heat or to burn anything.

"Ah well, can't show all I can do! Have to keep more for the show!" Putting her hips to her had, she laughs a bit while fixing her bow. Whoever, or if anyone else came in next would see the odd sight from the hall as the girl puts her own head back on her neck, while fixing her hair up.

"Hey kids wanna see a dead body?" With a shrug she cackles slightly before heading back inside, she had her fun after all, though her head being brought over she had not accounted for, originally she was going to say that line and have her body stand up and grab the head herself. There would be other opportunities.

Last edited:
c180f735101ad254fb42ce48884cf802.png

Homeroom
Interacting with: @Azurian Dream (Allo), @MrStoryTeller (Eli)
The students came slowly at first; one or two stepped into the room, and then came more and more. The otherwise silent room had erupted with a variable banter. Especially from the pale-skinned, pointy-earred vampire bitch. God, she was annoying. She glared at the cluster of students and their rambunctious conversation. It was too early for all of this... Akane had just run a marathon, thinking she was late! Why was everyone so loud just before school started? She sighed, resting her head in her palm. She'd seen these people around before, but she never went ahead and actually talked to them on a personal level. The only person she knew on a personal level was Kazuo, but he wasn't even there yet.

Someone approached her. He looked weird and hardly introduced himself before he delved in and questioned her about her quirk. Akane glared at him. Why should she answer him? He was writing something in a notebook, which meant he'd probably write down what he gather from her. "Wouldn't you like to know?" she told Allo, turning her gaze behind her towards Eli. He smelled different... but she couldn't put her finger on it. What was it? Maybe he was just smelly. She returned her attention to Allo, her gaze now more sharp and volatile. "If you really want to know about my quirk, then you should tell me yours, and then maybe I'll answer." Yeah, right. Who even tells each other what their quirk can do these days? It's way better to show them.

Well, so much for making friends. Akane actually did want to do so, but there was just too much going on right now. Hell, she didn't even have breakfast yet. Or a coffee, or even tea. She cursed herself for thinking that she was late when she wasn't. If she had known, she would have grabbed something on her way there... maybe a pastry or something. When was class going to start, anyway?