Rising Heroes IC

Facility AI Neptunia
>>> April 28th - Tokyo Bay Imperial Aquarium (or just the Aquarium from this point on)
Interacting with: Aquarium Group <<<

As the group milled about in the main lobby and slowly staggered it's way forward and into the deeper parts of the facility, the AI watched with a detached sort of interest, having much more to do than it may have been letting on, answering questions casually as it went about it's duties. Things were going peacefully, if not a bit too slowly, running calculations to the work schedule and visitation, adjustments would need to be made, though that was fine, they had all the time in the world, didn't they?

Or the day at least..

It was then however that something was noted by the human security workers, a lone woman was on the upper roof of a passing speed boat, with a disinterest look to her eyes and a long rod of some sort attached to her right arm, a soft glow from her chest, with a smartphone in left hand she starts to press some buttons, looking at the building with a squint of her eyes. Haphazardly throwing the phone into the Sea behind her, the boat had stopped it's movement, bobbing up and down, gently in the small waves of the bay.

Matching the screen up and with aid of the Police identification system, the file was just matching up with an Alert as a Beam of brilliant superheated plasma, reddish-yellow in color, strikes out at the Aquarium.

Steam rises from the Ocean as the super heated gas strikes the building, punching a hole straight through. Quickly followed by a few more rapid shots, just as suddenly the boat speeds off, the Aquarium, on fire in a few places, flooding in others. Running a quick scan, the AI is surprised at how precise the strikes were, no one has shown as being dead, but plenty of people were trapped, the exhibits were in grave danger in multiple areas. Sending out a Distress Signal, the AI was cravenly concerned to learn that multiple areas were dealing with emergency responses..

Reaching a hasty decision as parts of the Facility were closes off, the AI appears on a hologram projector, addressing the heroes in training on this end of the Facility, a few had been shut off to the outside and were in not danger, nor of any use in the predicament the AI found it's facility in.

"UA Students.. We have suffered a terrorist attack to massive portions of the Facility, I'm doing my best to redirect the guests and to dispatch our own crews, but there may be a delay till we get official help.. This was not the job we had envisioned you all to go on, but, should I not make use of what is here, people may die- I.."

With that the AI stops talking as a massive bulkhead slams shut behind them, the shark tank overhead begins to crack..

"Proceed ahead to the next room, I will seal the tunnel behind you, should you wish to not aid in our task, look for doorways with flashing yellow lights, these are emergency holding rooms.. Should you wish to help me, direct guests there, it has air and water supply for 24 hours.. Currently I can split you up or have you all tackle objectives together.. Aquarium personal will work with you in zones where possible.."

Flashing ahead at projectors as the water slowly flowed, the AI would keep popping ahead to speak with the UA Students still in this part of the Facility, all the while alarms blared and sea water slowly rose behind them.

Misoka Yamasaki & The New Arrivals
>>> Senjokuhara Mall - Main Lobby April 28th
Interactions: Mall Group <<

As the others just debated separating or staying together, Misoka stood around with a bored expression to her face, smiling time to time as she helped a few elderly people or children with directions as their caretakers and teachers took them off to give the young would be heroes a break. Exhaling a bit in thanks for this, the group had still yet to decide anything, when suddenly a cry of terror echos from the front of the building..

Turning to gaze at what it was, a number of people were already fleeing the scene, and gunshots rang out and were just as suddenly silenced, a somewhat crazed laugh could be heard followed by the sickening thud and sudden breaking of reinforced glass.

>>>Concurrently Outside.<<<

"Hey!, You! Hey! Do you know me? Aren't I pretty? Famous even?" Saying this in a accent from northern Japan a confused security guard and police officer look at a rather busty lady who had a creepy grin to her face and the eyes of a Demon. If not for these two facts and the rather sketchy looking for armed mutant behind her, one of the two men may have made a pass at her. The Security guard was at a loss of words as the Policeman could sense the danger here, making use of the security booth PDA and entering parameters, a federal warning was automatically issues which cased a shrill alert tone to emit, the following words scrolling the screen.

>>>Interpol Class S Fugitive, Warning, Warning, Do Not Engage, Lockdown in Effect.<<<

Before the Cop could do much else, the woman brutally snatched the Security guard from behind his desk, hoisting him into the air, she used his body as a battering ram, shattering the glass Window that was designed to withstand gunfire.. Drawing his own sidearm, the Officer opens up on the green haired monster, to no effect as her right fingers dug into his chest, coughing up blood as she hurls him through the opening.

Both officers were still alive, but in a bad way... Licking her bloodied hands as the crowd runs, the four armed woman follows in her wake with a few goons in some sort of street punk wear. "..We weren't supposed to kill anyone.. You scared the hostages off.. What in God's name were you doing?"

Annoyed, the woman walks over to the police officer, foot raised high as she stands over him. "Oh? You are going to stop me? Hey, he's not dead! Neither are! For now! Hey! Look, children and the elderly not far away, why don't you go rob those fools.. What Kindness have the Japanese done for you?"

>>>The Present<<<

Watching as this all unfolded, the woman in plaid and blood stood over the Police Officer, her foot coming down to squash the man's face in... Given what all had just taken place, Misoka had little doubts the officer would Die.

"Don't look down on us just cause you're strong!" With that Misoka rushes forward without a bit of hesitation, though she did let out a battle cry and had a hint of fear in her eyes as she faced the woman before her. Impacting in a tackle, the woman just stays there, setting her foot down as she smiles thinly, to the side and away from the cop.

"Hahahaha! Now you I like.." With that line, the woman smiles thinly as Misoka suddenly makes with a stiff right uppercut with considerable force behind it.. To which the woman just stares, smiling the whole while, growing wider with the impact. "With that I should put you on a spike.. Yet so brave, so durable.. I think this is the group of future trouble.."

With that she grabs Misoka suddenly with her left arm, snatching the girl off her feet and hurls her through a concessions counter, as the girls body breaks through the wood with impressive speed, her gaze shifts to the only others to not have ran or cowered at this point.

The Four armed woman sighs however, her lower two arms crossed, supporting her right arm, as her left casually twirled a handgun. "Look..could you all just surrender.. I'm not much into fighting like my friend here and this all can end peacefully.."

Last edited:
Reactions: Thaleko
The Opera House
Imma/Akane & A Unique Ethereal Performance
The Regrouping for the Theater Group @Mr.Scales ⚖ @MrStoryTeller @Jessica2477
The day with Akane had been rather eventful more so the Imma had expected especially as it brought quite a few chuckles and laughs from the usually kept to herself girl that was Imma. The two had a bit of trouble at the food lounge as Akane had gotten overly excited at all the unique meals she had never tried before. Imma had nearly knocked over a priceless vase trying to keep up with her faster canine friend, and in a moment of panic the two girls had nearly been scared to death by a ugly horrific piece that was suppose to be an apparent masterpiece of the artistic world. All, and all though the two had quite the bonding venture, and were now entering the opera show of the day that was the agreed regrouping piece that the girls would meet up with the boys. Akane by a stroke of luck had gotten a front row seat to the unique theater room which at this moment had many people wondering what the massive pool of water built upon the stage was for. Imma herself was up in second wave a little higher up from Akane, but easily able to see her when looking down a bit behind Imma herself she saw the boys coming in waving at them as she took her seat. The stage lights in a rather unexpected timing started to go dark as everyone would had yet to find a seat muttered at the awfully early timing for the show. Yet as the lights went off a unnatural glow illuminated the room straight from the pool of water center stage before without any sort of key response music started to play along with a voice that grabbed everyone's attention.

(
)
sebastian-kim-mermaid.jpg

A rather unreal illuminated woman started to appear amongst the colors of the glowing water grabbing everyone's attention just as much as her voice had. Right before Imma was about to be completely pulled in by the performance she noticed something that had pulled her out of the draw of the performance for one moment the beautifully gothic light had shown a small piece of the stage beyond the center where the curtains were completely open, and she swore for just a moment she had seen some sort of shiny sculptures of people... stage hands even... as if frozen in the moment of horror...

"Huh, this is rather strange sho….," Imma paused as from behind the woman now walking atop the water a shadowy second figure could be seen waving his hands to the music like conductor yet with one wave like flow of there hands the water all around the woman started to rise up in for pillars of water that instantly turned to ices. Giving off a hazy mist Imma suddenly felt... trouble. Standing up immediately her feeling would be quickly proven all to real as with the change to the change the woman all changed in appearance her dress, and tendrils seeming to absorb back into her body into a new form.

anime, blue, and jellyfish image

Where the performance had started with a womanly singer now had morphed into a girl almost perfectly around Imma's age. Yet that same siren voice echoed out of her mouth... what the hell kind of quirk did this person have? Imma's thoughts never had a chance to consider as with the ending nots the pillars burst back into water causing massive panic as the water nearly flooded the lower seating area's where Akane was without even a chance to think it through with impressive push jump forward Imma cleared a flight of stairs in one movement grabbing onto the rails ahead of her lifting her feet into the air as she pushed off with her arms as the water unnaturally converged upward towards the rest of the viewers as that mist from early was sucked in as the water quickly became solid again capture mostly everyone inside the room. Immaadjusted her wait as she flung through the sloop now converged in the ice becoming her target as she expertly landed with her shoulder rolling allowing her force to continue rather then smash her body as she flung herself forward onto the stage the only place where the water had not been voided placing her between the Jellyfish girl, and a now solidified iced Akane.

"Guys," Imma called out seeing if the rest of her classmates had escaped the icy entrapment unwilling to look herself as the calm singer clearly had a hand in the matter of the sudden hostage situation. Disturbingly the singer gave no sort of emotional react yet with a gentle notion bowed as if she was being appraised for her work on stage before keeping her eyes glued to the audience she was avoiding eye contact? Did she know about Imma's quirk... no there was something else. A singular clap filled the air as the one responsible for the sudden hostile takeover showed himself.

Tags: Anime, ryugo, MAGI: The Labyrinth of Magic, Sharrkan, Pixiv, Charles Quint

"My, my now that was a performance wouldn't you agree kiddos," the man smiled devilishly his body emitting that strange mist as the ice was. He gently stretched viewing the four people who had surprisingly escaped the trap. A man was clearly not a local, and by no means a theatrical hand. With a soft breath of icy wind he turned to the boys higher up.

"Have fun with her Mauve Stinger I am gunna chill with these guys. Oh, and don't think I wont allow you to jump in that cat fight though I wouldn't recommend it," he oddly spoke to Eisuke, Eli, and Kaori as he walked off stage into the audience.

"For who knows what I'll do if I become bored," he sneered as he placed a hand on the frozen silhouette of Akane as the outer shell cracked enough to make a point he wasn't messing around. Panic would have already set outside the theater room as all the exits had been frozen shut. But a few rowdy elements could easily complicate the hostage effect thus for now they just need the U.A students complete attention. Hell it would add to the distraction if anything.

"Lets see their are a good maybe hundred and fifty people trapped in solid ice right now. Lucky for them my quirks a little lenient on the aspect of killing them like this I would say you should probably try to knock me out before lets see 10 minutes has past, or keep me distracted long enough for one of you to break them all out free before hypothermia kills them all. Heh, though that would take quite the magic set of hands now wouldn't," right as probably any one would charge into the mess of a situation the man echoed a small ahem to the three boys wagging a finger at them as he added.

"Be best you don't get to rowdy though don't want to shatter any innocent folk," he laughed before literally skating upward unnaturally using the frozen hostages as shields. Yet that wasn't were it ended the crack on Akane's tomb was starting to worsen somehow meaning now they had to find a way to free Akane, and stave off the ice man from touching anyone else. Imma was about to attempt eye lock with the bastard, but was quickly reminded that she had her own problem as she narrowly dodged a jellyfish like tendril that shot out at her from the singer called Mauve Stingers back thankfully the stage was spared the frozen venture meaning she could move fast freely as for now she would have to attempt to attack a opponent that getting close to, or making eye contact with was a serious venture. Worst for wear that very tentacle started to surge with electricity.

"The hell are you?"
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The Mall Zone
Allo Tamoyo
The Sudden Rush of The First Villain: @Demon Shinobi @Jessica2477 @EmperorsChosen @RedArmyShogun

"MISOKA DONT," Allo watched as his college rushed in at a class S fugitive ending with the brutally expected result as Misoka was thrown like a ragdoll... thank heaven her quirk was designed to handle such a attack. Tension had gone from aloft to piercing concern Allo stood up unable to respond to any of the humor of his classmates from before. This day had just turned from a small social event to a real world villain situation, and they had just gotten the ultimate teachers in fear stirring. The biggest problem was now how to handle this matter. The best of the situation is those young, and old the insane one had fixated on were behind the U.A students.

"...We don' t have a choice unfortunately your "charming" friend has thrown the peace keeping book right out the door" Allo responded with a smug smile with a shoulder shrug as he walked away from the group, and towards the madness that was the hellish woman with blood literally dripping from her fingers. As he did this the one thing the villainess's wouldn't see was finger signals Allo gave to the other three. With very few movements he basically pointed Chitose, and Takagi to handle the four armed woman, and her goons whole Kazuo needed to join him to stave off... the hell spawn murderess. Chitose, and Takagi could handle gun fire, and so could Allo. Yet it was clear Kazuo nor any of them could just handle the bloodier chick by themselves. He, and Kazuo would have to somehow force this woman away from the people. No matter how he looked at it no matter the course these two needed to be split up if they wanted any chance to delay long enough for seasoned hero's to get here. Allo was positive, passionate, and insane. Yet he wasn't stupid there was no way they could win in a fight against S class Villains they could only delay giving the innocent enough time to run away...

"Well then might not have my uniform, but I do have some of my toys on hand," Allo grinned wildly at the berserker as he unzipped his biker coat revealing why the damn thing seemed pretty straight heavy as their was quite a few smaller gadgets inside weighing it down. From it Allo pulled out a yoyo with a unusually wired rope? The yoyo itself was dark blue with a strange siding that seemed to spark almost. With a simple yoyo spin Allo suddnely shifted trick shooting it between both villains before bursting into a explosive dust of small debris giving Chitose, Takagi, and Kaz the chance to surprise attack in unison. As Allo pulled back the Yoyo he ducked down allowing Kaz to jump straight in the fray as Allo rushed over to Misoka.

"Oyo you still alive block head," Allo smiled pulling Misoka's parts out of the mess. Once he found her head quite conscious he smiled kneeling down as he pulled out a dual pair of shock batons heavily modified out of heavier materials. With a few grips he confirmed they were good to go as they surged with energy.

"Hey I am gunna let you pull your self back together. Besides I think Kaz might need us both for this madness... gotta love field trips right," Allo spoke jokingly patting Misoka's head. Before turning back to enter the madness himself.​

Takagi Sunemizuki

Interactions:
@Azurian Dream
@RedArmyShogun
@Demon Shinobi
@Jessica2477

Then group then spent the next period of time debating what to do next, Takagi looked around somewhat meekly, not being one typically surrounded by so many people, let alone some of which who readily approached her, though most were just children who wanted to play with her hair. Appearing to go into some kind of idle mode, children would come and play before being dragged off by their caretaker. Takagi would just use her quirk to amuse them as she looked to the others. Apparently she had gotten used to it.

However, it wasn't until the alarms and warning announcement that the idling stopped. Looking around in shock and confusion, people had already begun to scatter, rightly so. An S Class fugitive? They were just supposed to help babysit some kids and shop, should they be running to or help with evacuation?

Regardless of what each individual of the group thought, the criminals in questioned pursued their rampage to the group's location. Both were women, one crazier-looking than the other, and both somehow annoyingly busty.

Before Takagi could react, Misoka charged with no hesitation, much to Takagi's fear.

"What are you doing you idiot?!"

As if to confirm her fears, Misoka attempted to put up a fight, but was ultimately sent flying like a ragdoll. Allo seemed also intent on fighting the duo, despite what they just did to Misoka. With a conflicted expression, both of trepidation and aggravation, Takagi's hair shifted and stiffened slightly, ready for combat.

"...Ugh! Fine! You idiots!" She chastised one final time to her peers who seemed wanting for a fight before charging forward herself, various strands of her hair pointed forward and braced like spears. The green-haired one was a monster, but the other one wasn't necessarily as powerful. If they could take her down then maybe they could all focus on the other one, or at least stall them in time for actual heroes to arrive.

Ramiris Theresa Alucard
ZAJLeNE.png

April 28th
Tokyo Bay Imperial Aquarium

Interactions/Mentions: @EternalInfinity @Childish Grumpino @Novuskai @Quake @RedArmyShogun

The whole facility shook, which seemed to indicate some sort of attack. Startling the vampire from her starry-eyed look of wonder around the exhibits. It was confirmed a moment later, when the AI began to explain the situation as they know it. A terrorist attack? That was awful! In the middle of the AI's explanation a heavy bulkhead closed behind them. Then up above the tank began to crack. It seemed the situation was dire!

Blood seeped out of her and flew up to seal some of the cracks and hold the glass shut for longer. Adhering to the AI's instruction, Ramiris pushed everyone into the next room, leaving the tunnel behind to seal up. Her blood returning to her, hearing the glass shatter just as the bulkhead sealed shut. "I will help! That'ss what a hero doess!"

Ramiris called to the AI, moving on to join up with the Aquarium's staff, directing people to the safe rooms when she could. Her blood was good at sealing and holding cracking exhibits until they could be reinforced. Her blood was also useful in putting out fires. All in all, Ramiris actually was quite useful in dealing with the situation at hand! Though, using her quirk as much as she was had left her utterly exhausted by the end of it all. She proved invaluable at helping, protecting, and dealing with the attack on the Aquarium. Forced into using her quirk so much also helped the young vampire grow and get more precise control over her blood.