2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
A long time ago in Salem A Witch coven Of 5 siblings kept the witches and magic alive in the world. However with hunters closing in they had to go under ground and separate so they would not be found. One went to Russia, another To Ireland, another stayed in Salem, one went to New Zealand, and the last went to the South America. With time where each Witch Disappeared, they created lives and had children and those children had children and so on and so on. Each family could only have one child and each child carried the Witch Gene it was just never active. The gene would lay in active till the new coven was to be bound and save the world from darkness or bring it into darkness.

It is now the 25th century, and the world is in a unbalanced state. 10 college students Are about to be the ones to put it back into balance or drive it into chaos. Spirit is a female who lives in Ireland, Fire Male Who lives In South America, Earth Female New Zealand, Wind Male Russia, and Salem Female Water. All to meet at SSU Salem State University. Where they will meet each other and their familiar. 3 Males and 2 Females that are the familiars, they were all destined to meet, however convincing the witches to join them for the good is the task of the Familiars. For the familiars are the guardians of the witches and have been keeping an eye on them for centuries. Will they be convinced or will the world fall to darkness. Each Witch or Warlock is a different story. All may come to an end under The Blood Moon

Spirit: witch is dark, Moody manipulative and harsh to control like dark spirits. Chaotic Evil
Water: Is fickle, yet calm cool collected and some what collected. Neutral Good
Fire: is out and Fiery, fiesty and yet more chaotic good then anything else
Earth: Sweet, nice, charming, collected level headed smart, small temper and bit unbalanced.Lawful Good
Wind: Erratic, flighty, forgetful, smoothe, and charming. Neutral Chaotic

Don't join if your going to go silent or not reply.
Spirit Female: @~Dark Disney~
Fire Male: @Lulunopia
Water Female: @Rose305
Wind Male: @Tarieles
Earth Female: @Rose305

Spirit Guardian Familiar Male: @Psycho Of Ireland
Fire Guardian Familiar Female: @Tarieles
Water Guardian Familiar Male: @~Dark Disney~
Wind Guardian Familiar Female: @Lady Turquoise Heart
Earth Guardian Familiar Male: @Lady Turquoise Heart

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Remmy Rose
Interesting, pray tell how exactly would the familiars act around their charges?

Interesting, pray tell how exactly would the familiars act around their charges?
Must act accordingly to their counter part so a Spirit Guardian will have to be a bit more Assertive and tougher with them yet still be affectionate. They will eventually if the partner agrees fall for one another

sorry. Not really sparking an interest. Going to have to pass.

So they are the anti-thesis to the Witch pretty much. Do they have to be human, as generally familiar's are seen as some sort of animal or the liek and if they are I assume that they have a human form

So they are the anti-thesis to the Witch pretty much. Do they have to be human, as generally familiar's are seen as some sort of animal or the liek and if they are I assume that they have a human form
like shifters

Reactions: Psycho Of Ireland
Got it, then if you do not mind id like to be the spirit familiar.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Damn water familiar is already taken :( Hmm not sure if I will join... not that good with (forced) hetero couples and such

Damn water familiar is already taken :( Hmm not sure if I will join... not that good with (forced) hetero couples and such
if you want the water I will give it up

@~Dark Disney~ I'd love to join this! I'll take the water witch if they are available. :)

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
  • Love
Reactions: Remmy Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.