FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Usually every day, but I often don't like posting every day.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, modern fantasy, high fantasy, romance, slice of life, sci-fi, grimdark, light fandoms (next gen, non canon chars, etc)
I remember the day it came to us. It was only 15 years ago when it did. Before it came, the world was in ruin. Corrupt kings, poverty, assassinations, murder, theft, everything was horrid. I was no different. I was a corrupt king eating from the hands of the thieves. However, back then was a hell of a lot better than now. Now is a time of panic, of dying, a time of darkness.

It came from the ocean in the west. A thick fog rose, blotting out the sun. The nearby kingdoms were understandably concerned, and sent men to explore. It wasn’t dangerous, they found. All men came back unharmed. It was merely menacing, and troublesome to the crops. The following year, it moved. It lumbered forth, at an excruciatingly slow pace. Men were once again sent in. None came back out. The first kingdom it hit was Stocan. They weren’t ready. It destroyed them in a mere week. It advanced.

Messengers who had managed to flee Stocan were sent to nearby kingdoms with a message. This was not fog. This was a receptacle for nightmares. Creatures beyond imagination poured from it, destroying everything. No living thing was safe. Men, women, children, even animals were slaughtered when found. Nothing was safe.

Now, only we remain. My Kingdom of Caesion. We’re in shambles, the last bastion of humanity. Refugees from the other kingdoms flocked to us. We’re overcrowded, food is running out, and our morale is pitifully low. I have opened up my palace to the refugees, and taken command as I should have. However, it may be too late. I fear we do not have much time before darkness consumes us all.

Rise of the Void | IwakuRoleplay.com

So, that's the gist of it. More information inside. It has started, but there are only 2 posts in the IC thread right now. There are still roles to be reserved if you wanted a higher up position. Very slow right now, but I hope to get more people and speed things up. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.