2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.

Rise of the Vampire Queen

Vampires

Hierarchy:
-Queen: The queen is the ruler of all vampires. She is the only vampire that can give birth and the only one that can control all vampires. Queens are born, not turned, and they will only give birth to females. If the queen is killed without a princess to take her place, every vampire will die along with her.

*King: The king is the mate of the queen. Only when the queen takes him as her mate can he impregnate her. His position of power is a symbolic one and it is only the respect of the populace that gives him any control. If the queen dies before the princess is old enough to take power, the king maintains power. However, once the princess becomes old enough to rule, he is stripped of all his power.

*Princess: The princess is the heir to Queen, and only receives the powers of a queen when her mother dies and once she is frozen into her immortality after a full century of life.

Weaknesses:

*Sunlight
*Fire
*Silver

Abilities:

*Superhuman strength and speed (The older they are, the stronger and faster they become)
*Flying
*Mind Control (Only humans)
*Immune to disease
*Superior hearing and sense of smell (Not as strong as a Lycan's)
*Advanced Healing
Lycan

Hierarchy:

* King: The king is usually the most powerful of the clans. The king can be challenged at any time by any opponent who believes he is stronger than the current king. The challenge is to the death. If the challenger wins, he becomes king, and more often than not, eliminates the former king’s family once he takes power.

* Queen: The queen is simply there to produce heirs. She has no authority and no control.

* Generals: The generals are the strongest lycan of each clan and usually the pack leader, unless they decide otherwise. They control their pacts, and enforce the laws of the king within their clan.

Weaknesses:

* Silver
* Fire
*Wolfsbane
*Lunar Eclipse

Abilities:

*Advanced Healing
*Superior hearing and smell
*Superhuman strength and speed (Stronger than vampires, but not faster)
*Nightvision
*Shapeshifting
Plot

*This is a Modern-Fantasy setting*
No one knows how the war began. For centuries the two races had lived together in relative peace, both avoiding humans as much as possible and trying to survive without being discovered. Somewhere along the line animosities began to grow between the vampires and lycan, some believed it was the vampires and their ever increasing numbers to blame, while others point the finger at the lycan and their disgust for how the vampires lived as the cause of the strife between the two. Whatever the cause, the result was an all-out gruesome war, one that lasted for over a century with high casualties among both races.

The war ended with a strategic move by the lycan king. During the daytime hours, the lycan general along with his most trusted men crept into the castle of the vampire's royal family and staked the king and queen, leaving the vampires completely unorganized and scattering to pick up the pieces left behind. Before the lycans could retreat, the general came upon the last remaining member of the royal family, the infant princess. Unable to kill a child, the general came up with an idea. He would take the infant along with him, raise her among the lycan, and teach her to feed without killing. The lycan king was against it, but when the general threatened to leave, he reluctantly agreed.

True to his word, the general raised the princess, feeding the blood his kills each day and showing her that vampires and lycan could live in peace. At a century old and frozen into her immortality, the general was supposed to explain her importance, and prepare to return her back to her people, but a problem arose; his beast has chosen her as his one true mate. Twelve years have passed now, and the lycan king is getting anxious to return the princess back to the vampires, who are beginning to grow restless without a king or queen to lead them. Can he let her go? Or will he crack under the pressure of his beast and take her as his mate without telling her the truth of her identity?
Rules

* Please be an advanced writer.
*Please be able to post at least once every other day.
*Quality over quantity, but both are appreciated.
*Be willing to play multiple characters.
*Help move the story along.
Plot Candies

*Natural progression romance
*Drama
*Sexual tension
*Fight for dominance
*Jealousy
*Possessiveness

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IshWolfy
Still looking for someone for this.

I love this idea

Opening this back up again.

I'm truly enchanted and charmed by this concept.. I would be truly happy if I could snag a chance at writing this with you!

Send me a PM and we can work out the details.

Looking again.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Sure. PM me.

Still looking.

Very much interested

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Currently looking for a partner for this again.

Still looking.

Still looking.