Rise of The Royal Guards (Zelda Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Uh....sure." Griff replied with. Walked beside her helping her push the large brick in causing it to make some noise.

"Hmm.....what was that?" One of the robed figures asked himself as he began walking that way.

"You guys might want to hurry it up." Lenard told them.

"Almost there..." Evel muttered as they pushed the stone completely in. It moved to the side and revealed a passageway. Evel motioned for them to get in quickly. "Hurry. It will only stay open for 10 seconds." It started to close as the four rushed to get in.

"What do we do now? There's probably more of those guys ahead." Griff said.

"Well they don't know about this place so we should be safe for the time being. Right now we gotta get to the Queen. I think what you mentioned before is true Griff." Gill replied with.

"Heh. Told you. No one ever believes the lazy one."

"So where is going to take Evel?" Gill then asked.

"Straight to the queen's room. The captain only showed me because my next promotion would be to the Queen's personal guard." Evel explained as she lit a torch and started to lead the three down the old and dusty path. "It's a bit small." She ducked down as the path seemed to become smaller. It seemed to be made for a child almost.

The three men continued to follow Evel trough the small path. Indeed it was getting smaller. It getting hard for Griff to continue on. "Uh....guys. I don't think I can go on." He said.

"What. Get your fatass through here. If I gotta go, so do you." Lenard told him.

~~~

Inside the throne stood the queen, sword in hand as a group of robed figures surrounded her. In the middle was their leader wearing this terrifying looking mask. "It would be wise for you to surrender. If you wish to see your daughter alive again." He said to her in a calm voice.

"We're here. Don't worry, Griff." Evel said, pushing on a small stone. She pushed the stone out and away as she pulled herself out. They ended up behind the robed figures, near the entrance of the room. Evel pulled out her sword. "Halt! In the n-name of the Royal Guard I d-demand you to step away from our queen!" She said, her dreaded stutter still in her voice. She cursed herself as she pointed the sword at the leader talking to the queen.

The only thing the robed figures did was just laugh at Evel as they took out their swords, all except for their leader. "Do you really we should take you seriously? From the sound of your voice you doubt yourself.....you were always like that of course, Evel. Men. Take care of them." The masked leader said as he bolted off.

"Crap. You guys take care of these guys and protect the queen. I'm gonna stop their leader." Gill spoke as he ran after him. His voice. He sounded just like the captain He thought.

Evel wanted to go after him, but knew that the queen was their first priority. She charged at the cloaked figures, hoping to keep them away from the queen or at least distract them enough for her to escape. She dodged a strike from the opponent, slashing at their back.

Griff and Lenard trying taking one enemy down together. It was basically both of them going around the enemy trying to get hit. The robed figured tried to stab Griff but lucky he jumped out of the way screaming like a girl. That's when Lenard bashed the robed figured on the head knocking him out cold. "Holy crap we beat him." Griff got out.

"What do you mean we?" Lenard asked.

"Hey I helped."

"By screaming like a girl."

Meanwhile Gill was still on the masked man trail which lead all the way down the the Hyrule sewers. By the time he caught up it was too late. The leader was sailing off on a small boat however the leader did reveal his face. "No.....I don't believe it." Gill's eyes widen.

"See you around Gill." The masked man said as he drifted off.

(I am sooooo sorry. I completely forgot about this.)

(It's fine. :) Things happen.)

"Make sure her highness is alright." Evel ordered the two. "I'll go help Gill." With that she ran off, hoping to help Gill. She couldn't find him until she finally checked the sewers to see Gill alone. "Gill?" She asked, slowing down to walk up to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.