Rise of The Royal Guards (Zelda Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright Mido, you get the left side. I'll get the right." Talon said. Putting Evel's arms around them both forest kids lifted Evel up.....just a little bit. His feet were still being dragged but it was better than nothing. "Don't worry. We'll get you there. The Great Deku Tree will heal you up in no time." Talon finished as they began dragging him to the forest.

"Thank you..." Evel said quietly. "You weren't hurt from the iron knuckle, were you?" He was grateful that the children were helping him. They didn't have to. They could have left him to die. His father would be most displeased if he died from mere flesh wounds. He coughed up a bit more blood, a bit of red trickling down the side of his mouth. He was definitely worse for wear.

"We'e Fine thanks to you." Iila replied with.

"Yeah if you didn't come along we'd be squashed by now." Mido said. The three forest kids known as Kokiri made their way to the Kokiri forest. Many of the Kokiri's came of out of their homes to see what was going on. While Iila explained to them what had happened Talon and Mido took Evel to the Great Deku Tree.

~~~~

"Should we really be coming back. He told us to find the captain." Griff said. Gill and the others had no luck finding the captain. Where could he have gone. They returned to the spot where Evel was fighting the Iron Knuckle but he was no where to be found. Only his horse remained.

"Where did he go?" Gill asked.

"Who cares?" Lenard responed with.

Gill ignored Lenard's remark. He surely didn't mean it. Gill did notice a trail of blood. "Could that be.....Evel's? Quickly, lets follow this trail of blood."

"That's good..." Evel said before passing out. He had lost too much blood. He hoped the others had did as he requested. He didn't want them to see him injured. Especially since they might ask to see the wound. That would blow his secret out of the water and he might have to leave the knights. He didn't want that. This was the one thing he was good at. He didn't want to have to give it up.

"Don't worry. We're almost there." Talon said as him and Mido brought Evel up to the Great Deku Tree. They laid right beside the spirit of the forest.

"Hmm.....a Hylian? Why have you brought him here?" The Great Deku Tree asked.

"He saved us from and Iron Knuckle, but he got really hurt in the process. Please you have to help him." Mido replied with.

"Very well. Remove his armor and take it to Rusl for repairs." Great Deku Tree said.

Both Kokiri's nodded as they began taking off all of Evel's armor and that when they came to a discovery. They noticed that Evel had to lumps of his chest. "Um......h-he's a she?" Talon asked.

Evel started to come to and noticed one thing. Her armor, which contained her bindings to make herself look flat-chested, was gone. She sat up quickly, flinching as her shoulder and side protested. "I-I can e-explain!" She said, looking around frantically for her companions and father. He would be so disappointed if he heard she was kicked out. She covered her chest, almost ashamed of her female self. She looked down. She was going to get fired from the knights and her father would yell at her. She felt tears come to her eyes at the thought but pushed them away.

Both Talon and Mido looked at each other in confusion as an green aura surrounded Evel. The Great Deku Tree was beginning his healing process. What did she need to explain to them? "Uh....explain what?" Talon asked.

"Whoa careful now. The Great Deku Tree hasn't fully healed you yet." Mido told her.

To make matters worse Gill, Lenard and Griff entered the Kokiri village. "Well the blood trail ends here." Gill said.

"Uh....hi. Are you friends with the knight that saved us?" Iila asked as she walked up to them.

"Yeah we are. Evel is here?"

"Yes. He's being treated by the Great Deku Tree. I can take you to him."

"That would be great." Gill smiled. Iila began leading the three men to where Evel was.

"Heh. Look at all these midgets." Griff whispered to Lenard.

"They're not midgets you dumbass. They're Kokiri, children of the forest." Lenard told him. Kind of surprising he knew that.

Evel sighed. "No one knows that I'm... female. That's why I'm allowed to be a knight." She shifted, wincing as pain shot up her side, now dull. "You can't let anyone find out though. If they though, I'll be kicked out of the knights and that's not something I want to happen. I love protecting innocents like you guys but I can't do that if people think I'm a girl." She explained. "I just hope Gill, Griff, and Lenard don't see me like this..."

Evel's secret wouldn't be hidden for long because as soon as she got done explaining it to Talon and Mido, in came Gill, Griff and Lenard along with Iila. "I-I found the knights friends." She said.

The three men were in quite a shock. "Evel......Evel has boobs." Griff spoke.

"Then that means.........he's a girl?" Lenard asked.

"It. Looks that way." Gill replied. Even he was in disbelief.

• Love
Reactions: The Writing Owl
Evel froze. She looked at her three companions with horror and fear. She was absolutely terrified. "I-I-I-I c-I-Please don't tell the captain!" She exclaimed, getting up. Her shoulder wound was healed but since the wound in her side was so deep, it still hurt like a bitch. She clutched it as she stared at the three. "Please... I-I can explain!"

"Oh I definitely want to hear this." Lenard said. He had a big grin on his face. "When I called you girly boy I would never have thought you were actually a girl."

"Well....this is unexpected." Gill added.

"What's the big deal. She's a chick so what?" Griff asked.

"Females are not allowed to join the Royal Guards." Replied Gill.

"Let alone become a knight. Would be a shame if someone told on you." Lenard spoke. He still had that grin on his face. He could definitely blackmail Evel now.

"I-I'll do anything you want." Evel told Lenard, knowing he would want something from her. "Whatever you want, I'll give it. Money, sex. I don't care. I need this job. Please." She took a step forward only to fall to the ground, coughing. Magic could only do so much. It certainly did help with the pain as it was starting to lessen from it's bitchiness. Now it was just a dull throb. "I need this job..." Evel said in between coughs. "It's the one thing I know I can do. Please, don't tell the captain..." She hated herself for acting so pathetic. Her father would be so disappointed. She closed her eyes, trying to come out of her coughing fit.

"Don't push yourself. You're still healing." Talon said to Evel.

"Sex?" Lenard's eyes widen I delight upon hearing that. "I like the sound of that. Well it depends on what your body looks like.....then again you are a knight so you probably have a well toned body. You still a virgin? That would be a bonus." Yeah, Lenard was soaking this up as much as he could.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Griff asked.

"That's enough Lenard." Gill told him.

"To answer your question, yes I'm still a virgin." Evel said quietly. She sighed. "Goddess, I'm pathetic. Begging for my job, getting injured." She could hear her father now. "You're a disgrace." He'd yell. "You don't deserve to be an Atclinch. You should have been born a boy. If you were born a boy then my life would be easier and I wouldn't have to look at my damn daughter who prefers men's clothes." She would have to avoid telling him. He'd find out, but she could hide for just a little while. Just long enough to avoid punishment until she was healed and ready to take it.

"Now wait up. Hold on. No one is going to tell anyone about your secret. I promise." Gill spoke.

"Like hell I am." Lenard protested.

"Well, if you do that then I'll just have to tell the captain your secret. How you con people out their rupees not to mention you're always slacking off on the job. I know your story Lenard. You get kicked out of the royal guards guess who will be staying in the castle dungeon for a few years." Gill told him.

"Y-Y-You wouldn't."

"I can and I will. That's only if you reveal Evel's secret. So what do you say? You don't open your mouth and I won't."

".........Fine."

"Why?" Evel asked. "Why are you doing this for me?" She looked up at Gill with confused green eyes. He could've gotten something out of her like Lenard. He could have just let him fuck her and that would be that. Why was he helping her when she had lied to him this whole time? The green aura that the Deku Tree was using to heal her faded as her wounds stitched themselves up. She could still feel them ache, but they wouldn't seriously handicap her.

"Well...because I can tell that this means a lot to you. I'm not going to let you loose your innocence just so you can keep your job. From now this will be out secret. Right guys?" Gill repled with looking over at Griff and Lenard.

"Uh.....yeah sure." Responded Griff.

"Whatever." Lenard spoke obviously pissed off that Gill cock blocked him.

"Thank you. Did you tell the captain about the iron knuckle?" Evel asked, looking over the three. She stood up a bit wobbly but managed to stay standing. "I wonder why it was there in the first place..." She thought aloud before turning to the Kokiri. "Have monsters like the one that attacked you guys been appearing often around here?"

"Well we've had a couple o attacks in the forest. Mostly small monsters like Deku shrubs and Deka Baba's. That's the first time we had to encounter something as big as that." Iila replied with.

"Yeah Talon and I had to lore that thing out of the forest so it wouldn't harm our village. We, really didn't know what to do after that." Mido said.

"Yeah about the captain." Gill began. "We couldn't find him at all. We checked the courtyard, the mess hall, the training area. Nothing at all. It's actually kind of strange. He's usually around somewhere." He explained.

"What? That can't be right..." Evel said, biting her lip. She turned to the three. "Do you think you can handle yourselves if another one of them comes around? Just try to get its armor off if it does come and don't get too near it." She remembered her armor and sighed, turning to the Great Deku Tree. "Hey, do you know where I can find that kid you gave my armor to? I'm going to need it if my companions and I are going to find our captain."

Status
Not open for further replies.