Last edited:
LauraBanner001B.jpg

As Fandral addresses her, it's only her eyes that move. She looks towards him out of the corner of them, long dark locks partially concealing. She doesn't really react to his words, well most of them. There is a faint nod to his expression of appreciation, though she thinks it's not really necessary. She was happy she could help those girls. While she doesn't fully know the whole story, she knows enough to know they were in trouble. "I am glad I could be of use, to help those women." She almost asks if they were alright now… but that would be interpreted as 2 sentences in a row, and that would sully her rep. She might even be at the beginning of a whole conversation!

Fandral asks what her opinion of the situation is, and her jade green eyes look towards the others now. Some of the are suddenly acting funny. Or what she perceives as 'funny'. She doesn't actually know, does she? But something is up. She shakes her head a little as she speaks softly. "I do not know. But I feel there is something… I do not know…" and she doesn't like knowing. The meeting, apparently, has been postponed. Well… you can't do that. The meeting was a scheduled event. You have to follow the schedule. How could they just… not follow the schedule? Even if the schedule was rather impromptu. She looks in Fandral's general direction, and then back in the direction of Hill. "I want to help if I can… I should be able to help…" she is speaking to Fandral that time, her voice soft as she looks towards him.

Fandral the loyal

(( talking quietly to Laura ))

" I find it interesting my lady, as you do, the undercurrents of stress. Jones, for example, has been watching the sniper Ward. The new fellow has for some reason been left here with us. He does seem a trifle less... professional don't you think ? Also, the three mutant folk, weren't in here with us. "Wade though is probably asleep. Why dont you and I, find friend Lincoln a room to store his gear in? And for the record Friend Laura, Fandral of Asgard does not give his friendship lightly. I assure you, you will be with our group as long as I am. I firmly believe you will be of aid. "

Fandral approaches Lincoln with a warm smile.

"Master Lincoln, I am called Fandral. Welcome to our base. Perhaps we can take a few moments to find your lodgings. It seems our meeting was delayed. "

As a reminder, appearance wise, Fandral is about 6 foot 4. He has a warriors physique, but a warrior known for speed and nimble dexterity instead of brute strength. His armor has been altered to look like shield armor, with a hood and trimmed in green. He carries a long rapier, a very modern bow and set of arrows.

Fandral starts to lead the other two into the area with the rooms.

@Camleen @LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS @The Wanderer @Sir Kaltao @Dunruffle @Ms.Ezra

Good. Let's this going. Logan and company leave the kitchen, moments before the new guy, Lincoln, goes in looking for something to eat. He doesn't think about getting the others involved. Between all assembled already, they would be able to handle the situation. Deadpool and Fandral probably wouldn't be the best to keep a secret. Deadpool in particular.

When they get into the meeting room, Logan says telepathically to Wanda Keep on the lookout for Ward. If he gets anywhere near, warn us to change the subject.

The gruff man sits opposite Cap and Hill, smirking seeing that Hill was still wearing her trophy from the bar.

"We got Hydra here in the base. Have since the beginning." He states bluntly. "And according to Wanda, his name is Grant Ward. He's one of yours, so I get it if you're not ready to believe that Hill. But look me, and look her in the eye, and ask us if we're lying." He says looking between Cap and Hill.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Ms.Ezra

Reactions: Gands
Back in the City.

" Hey Baker, I have something for you, a case I'm told you should look into. "

Roy Baker's day of course in sarcastic manner, has just been made. Jimmy Vega, old school detective of the first and worst order. It is approaching mid morning.

"Yeah, found some bodies in one of the bad parts of town. Matches up with some film at a site behind a restaurant near the border of Hell's kitchen and Harlem. Bodies in a deserted old hotel a couple of miles southeast. Here is the film we have. oh, reminds me Baker, uniforms and crime scene at the location for another hour. Good Luck!."

With that, Jimmy leaves.

93431c7aa860ba0f5545995730718829.jpg

@Furasian

Last edited by a moderator:
Grant Ward

Ward hadn't been paying enough attention to notice he was being followed. If he had suspected it, he would went to the kitchen or ran a circle to someone else's room. He took a deep breath, able to compose himself. It was hard to be so sickingly upbeat, to be the exact opposite of who he really was. It was one of the hardest parts of being here.

Instead of being angry, Ward composed himself. He wasn't about to do from the other side of a door. " As much as I love to see your laser vision, there is no need for the threat. I just have a cache of old guns and stuff that I have been keeping in my room. All of those mutant stuff and that sub made me paranoid. Never knew who you can and can't trust. If I seem too quiet, it's because I don't want to appear traitorous by challenging authority at every time. You would know something about that, wouldn't you?" If there was one thing that both the true Grant Ward and the false persona were good at was to diffuse a tense situation. He knew that Jessica didn't trust him, but he had choose his wording carefully. He could have shoot her, but he didn't. He couldn't let this shamble to pieces. Not now.

@Michale CS

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln noticed the warm smile and felt weird about it. He hoped everything was okay.

" It is nice to meet you Fandral. If I am going to be honest, that would be good for me. I also am kind of hungry. In my rush to be presentable, I didn't eat much this morning."

He wasn't exactly lying. He had eaten very little, but it was the withdrawal that made him hungrier. The fact that he couldn't drink or look bad and it amplified the hunger. He looked over at the armor and felt slightly out of place, despite being in the best uniform that he could muster. He was silent for a moment and looked at Fandral who was leading.

He followed the warrior, not sure what else there was to do quite honestly.

@Gands @Camleen

Captain America

Captain America was silent, not sure what to say as he watched the interaction between Logan and Hill. He didn't say a word, focused on what news that Wanda had.

"We got Hydra here in the base. Have since the beginning." He states bluntly. "And according to Wanda, his name is Grant Ward. He's one of yours, so I get it if you're not ready to believe that Hill. But look me, and look her in the eye, and ask us if we're lying." He says looking between Cap and Hill.

Cap could see that neither of them was lying. He suspected that HYDRA would have done something so low eventually, but he hadn't expected them to have a mole from the start. "Well, then, we have to address this now. I trusted Grant Ward, but it seemed that was a mistake. I wouldn't have suspected him to be HYDRA, especially since he was assigned by Fury, that worries me more than I care to admit. But first, we need to have our meeting.... as if nothing happens. If he suspects, we or anyone knows, he is going to be more evasive and possibly bolt. We can't risk that. We can't ever let him out of our sight, even for a single second. We play this safe, find solid proof and find a way to keep him here. We also don't let anyone else for now. This stays between the four of us."

@Ms.Ezra @Gands @Sir Kaltao

. " As much as I love to see your laser vision, there is no need for the threat. I just have a cache of old guns and stuff that I have been keeping in my room. All of those mutant stuff and that sub made me paranoid. Never knew who you can and can't trust. If I seem too quiet, it's because I don't want to appear traitorous by challenging authority at every time. You would know something about that, wouldn't you?"

Jessica took advantage of the new SHIELD suit she was wearing and casually opened her communicator up so Cap could hear what was going on.
"Yeah, Ward, well I pretty much challenge authority all the damned time because authority often means bureaucracy and bureaucracy is stupid. So I got you locked in your room and you got guns in there because you're a little paranoid, but where does that leave us? I mean I can hang out here all day. If you open up with your guns instantly everyone on the base is gonna be on their way here. Way I figure? Cap or Hill get here first? You might have a way out of this by talking and if you're totally innocent? Well then I look a little paranoid myself for locking you in, but you look a whole lot worse for just shooting at me when the cameras in this hallway have seen me just walking up and asking you to talk."

During this time, Jessica had made sure she angled herself so she was seen by the inevitable surveillance cameras that would be in any SHIELD base.

"So what's the secret? You've got one for sure, you getting defensive proves that to me. I'd list probable ideas but that'd be stupid and give you an idea about what I'm suspicious about." At this point she was leaning against the wall next to the door so that Ward couldn't just shoot through the door and hit her. She wasn't that confident that the SHIELD armor would stop whatever Ward threw at her.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Camleen

LauraBanner001B.jpg

Out of the corner of her eyes she watches Fandral as he speaks… of Jones and of Ward. Her eyes would then look in the general direction they went. Fandral's voice kind of fades into the background as she focuses herself… but quickly snaps back to Fandral when she hears her name. She doesn't know what to say about them being with the group together for as long as they can.

While Fandral says they should help Lincoln find a spot in their base… Laura just stares at the two of them. She does want to accompany them, to aid in helping Lincoln. But something nags at the back of her mind. For a moment she starts to follow them, but she stops. Once more she looks in the general direction that Jessica and Ward were. She can pinpoint their direction and distance by scent… and by sound.

She tilts her head down a little and once more focuses herself, extending her senses in a manner of speaking. Fandral and Lincoln's footfalls get more distant… she can hear the edge of voices from Logan's group… but that isn't what she's looking for. She takes a few steps in the direction of Ward's room, listening intently. She is able to make out most of their conversation from the distance. Not enough to make out each and every word… but enough to spur her into action. She knows Ward has hardware in his room… she thinks it could be guns. Which in of itself is fine. People in bases have guns. But if there is a danger here, if this stress she feels all around her is real, she sees that as a threat.

Perhaps she is jumping to conclusions, of course.

Laura looks in the direction of Fandral and Lincoln, and then in the direction Logan, Captain America and Deputy Director Hill are. She should go tell them. Just as she went to Maria with the knowledge of that mystery scent when they first arrived. Wait… could this be related to that? Her gaze now snaps in the direction of Ward's room, her eyes narrowing as she thinks. An additional scent in the base… and now the possibility of a mole… most wouldn't seek to put the two incidents together… but most aren't Laura. She knows of a shapeshifter… rather… she's seen files on a shapeshifter. One that could specialize in working for organizations that aren't exactly interested in the greater good. A merc, really. Now Laura's eyes start to widen with realization. If there is a shapeshifter, the general thought on them is that their scent marks change with their shape. As if their whole biology were different… which is how their voice changes also. If she's to be part of this group…to truly contribute… to show she's worthy of the faith they have shown… be proactive!

Hydra found out about Captain America's team through Shield. They hire an expert of infiltration to get into Shield and find out more. That mercenary is then sent to be a part of the inner circle, to keep tabs on the group. Said agent slips, shifting back to original form… not knowing that Laura would be able to sniff her out the moment she did. It's all coming together.

Grant Ward is Mystique.

Laura grits her teeth and starts towards Ward's room. She comes around the corner to see Jessica there, to one side of the door. As if expecting to take fire. She can see it in her body language. As she stalks down the corridor towards Grant's room, her fists draw up across her chest. She then thrusts them down at her sides, and blades of adamantium burst through her skin with a distinct SNIKT sound. She growls lowly as she gets closer to the door. "Move, Jessica Jones." If Jessica is afraid of taking fire through the door… well Laura isn't so much. Like Officer Baker before, she would rather take a bullet than let someone else. Or many bullets. Either or. So while her tone is growly and kind of rude... she isn't so much worried about etiquette as she is with making sure Jessica doesn't get hurt here.

"Move, Jessica Jones." If Jessica is afraid of taking fire through the door… well Laura isn't so much. Like Officer Baker before, she would rather take a bullet than let someone else. Or many bullets. Either or. So while her tone is growly and kind of rude... she isn't so much worried about etiquette as she is with making sure Jessica doesn't get hurt here.

She rolled her eyes. So much for subtle parley. "Now see what you've done, Ward? The little bundle of rage has arrived here and though I might be able to stop her, she looks ready to kill you right now. If you fess up, maybe we can resolve this without you losing any limbs?"

Meanwhile, Jessica moved to block Laura's path. "Not moving until we get some of the brass here." She put out another call on the com, this time opening up all the channels so anyone who had their comm on them would hear it. "Something's up with Ward, and if you don't get here quickly, someone's getting cut, and I'd prefer it wasn't me - cuz as much as I suspect Ward, I'm really not okay with little miss rage waltzing in and taking his head off before we can find out exactly what's going on here."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Camleen @Ms.Ezra @Sir Kaltao @The Wanderer

Fandral

upload_2017-10-16_21-56-56.png

One moment, everything was fine. Fandral and Lincoln walking along after Fandral fetched a large left over breakfast burrito for him. Suddenly noticing there was no Laura...

Something in Fandral's mind cursed, but he kept it to himself.

"Lincoln my new friend, it appears we have misplaced Laura "

Suddenly in his mind...

{{ " Fandral, you must get to Laura...Hurry " }}

" I must away Lincoln, stay here and finish your repast, I will return shortly "

Now as it happens, Fandral is a remarkably trained athlete, among the most nimble and athletic in all of Asgard. He runs roughly as fast as Captain America at a run and does so now. At corners he bounces off the walls. He Jumps and slides near Laura. He has no weapon out but is wearing armor.

" Laura, wait "

She and he are close. For days, they trained together, learned together. watched classic western movies together. She and he have each others backs as warriors. She has his respect.

He speaks quietly in her ear, very quietly.

" Laura, you cannot take him this way. Justice is slow and timid in this world. Were this Asgard, I would have the legal power of high justice and it would be done. Here in this place though, you are innocent till proven guilty. Please, let us move from this door. You have discovered something ? Let us tell Captain Rogers. "

@Camleen @Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9 @Sir Kaltao @The Wanderer @Dunruffle @Ms.Ezra

Wanda

During the meeting, she telepathically projects the thoughts of Ward that she over heard to Deputy Chief Hill and Captain Rogers. She is otherwise quiet, letting Uncle Logan do the talking. Moments later Jones starts broadcasting...that isn't good. Wanda has no desire to go into that wounded mind. Surface thoughts say she suspects something.

She is keeping tabs on the others in the base. She has a mental thumbprint Professor Xavier calls it, like keeping a mental map that looks a bit like the rogues map from Harry Potter in her head. She notes Laura is moving quickly to Ward, that can't be good either. The nearest to her is Fandral. Wanda quickly contacts him, tell him to head to Laura and stop her, giving him a brief mental picture from the hallway cameras.

She tries contacting Pietro, it doesn't seem to work. This happens sometimes, his mind is working so fast that she can't break in even for contact.

@Camleen @Ms.Ezra @LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS @Sir Kaltao @Dunruffle @The Wanderer

Pietro

Overhearing the chatter about something going on catches Pietro's interest, and within seconds after the message being broadcasted.

Typically he would rush in, but given the situation. That could make things worse. So, he would just wait until things escalated.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noir

'This isn't good.' Peter thought as he made his way to where everyone was gathering. He would've went to get his revolver, but he didn't want to run the risk of something happening while he was away.

One thing he could hope for was the situation wouldn't get worse.

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @Camleen @Michale CS @Ms.Ezra @Sir Kaltao

Hill hears the message from Jones and a couple plans pass through her mind in the seconds after. She could run to the situation, her first impulse. But what good would that do? There were several people faster than her on the way or already there.

She instead gets to the PA System, and her voice comes over it to echo through the base. "Laura! Stand. Down. That is an order!" It doesn't sit well with her, using her knowledge of Laura like this. But this situation needed to go the way she and Cap needed it to go, not how Laura thought it should.

@Camleen @Gands @Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9

Reactions: Michale CS
Ronald Baker :

As the days crept by Ronald in a sense felt a bit of normality in his day to day business. Still, he'd never forget the series of events that got him where he was. Not too long ago he was just another patrol officer, following the radio... Now he was juggling all these things from abnormal cases to mutant investigations. At least he got an office to store all the towers of documents that he had been gathering over the course of the past few weeks.

Today he expected to be what could be defined as the 'usual' in a cop's life. He noticed the detective approach him and waited to hear what needed to be said. The details were a bit more than he was used to getting which was a good start to the day. "Thanks... I'll be sure to check that movie out when I don't wanna sleep for an entire night." The senior officer joked as he collected his jacket to head out into the city once more.

It took a couple phone calls here and there to get the people Ronald knew he could trust to do the job right. Once everyone was convinced through promises of overtime pay or IOUs Ronald made it with enough uniforms to hold the scene down. Two units had already beaten him to the location.. They were already waiting for him to make the first move. When he emerged from his patrol car the other two officers emerged from their own. They'd meet at the door, taking the time needed to prepare for whatever is on the other side.

"Hey Baker. Enjoying the pay raise?"

"You know it." The Officers chuckled quietly for a minute as they casually approached the door. Ronald would be the first to grab the handle and take entry inside.

New York

Officer Baker's Crime scene.

It was the third story of a deserted brownstone that has in the past been used by homeless, druggies and people on the run.

Ownership of the building has been in doubt now for several months. It is supposed to be locked, but that doesn't hold off the local downtrodden for long.

There are three bodies in the room. All are good sized muscular fellows with tattoos that betray some sort of Russian connection. All three men have been shot, point blank in the throat. All three men have been in a fight with heavy bruising, a single man with a severe stab wound in the upper stomach.

None of the three men have cell phones or ID. One man has a money belt. On the far side of the room, there is a single blood stain. A brand new and not inexpensive lipstick in one corner. There are at least two fresh bullet holes in the brick walls opposite the bodies.

@Furasian

Grant Ward

Ward had gone silent, seeing as he had angered the small mini wolverine and everyone was on his case. He needed a fast out of this room. He carefully walked away from the door and slung his case of guns over his shoulder. He took a deep breath and looked around and found what he was looking for. A fake mini greek statue of Hercules and pushed it down into the dresser. Upon doing that, he opened the passageway that lead from his room to the training room. He stepped into it and took a deep breath. Unless someone was tracking him mentally, he should be fine to get out this way. He had his own comm on, so he could also hear that. He sat in the secret passageway, catching his breath, formulating an escape plan.

Whenever either Jessica or Laura talked to Ward in his room, they were met with silence. He headed towards the exit at the training room and paused, seeing Lincoln and had a horrible idea.

@Michale CS @Camleen

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln looked over at Fandral and decided to head to the training room. He could use a minute to electroshock a dummy or two. It wasn't like he was going to be useful to the others. He took a deep breath and used his electricity powers on a dummy or two, working out his rage and looked around the room. There was something off here, but he couldn't place it. The answer came when Agent Ward placed a gun to his head.

Captain America

" I know that this goes against my basic core values, but if we have Ward in his room, I think now would be a good time to confront him. I imagine if we let this sit for too long, more intel will get back to HYDRA and we don't need that. That being said, Maria, would Ward have any way to make ways out of the base for himself?" He asked.

@Gands @The Wanderer @Camleen @Michale CS @Ms.Ezra @Sir Kaltao

LauraBanner001B.jpg

Laura narrows her eyes as Jessica refuses to move. She speaks as she stares Jessica in the eyes, about 10 feet from her. "Do not call me little miss rage. My designation is X-23." Not that X-23 is much better, name wise. "I want you to get out of the way so he… or she… cannot shoot you through the door. I must stop the person in there, but if you will not allow me to pass I will go through you. Please do not test my resolve in this." Her tone is flat, emotionless.

As Fandral nears, she looks in his general direction for a moment, her eyes only moving before she looks back to Jessica. She speaks in the same tone as now her knees bend a little. "I am not going to kill whoever is in that room. That was never my intention. But I must get to him. Or her. Whichever." Her elbows draw up as now a low growl starts in her throat. Perhaps the way she moves at this moment would remind one of a snake coiling, preparing to strike.

And in all reality, she is about to attack Jessica. Just to get her out of her way. She sees herself as being on a mission… and Jessica is stopping her from accomplishing her goal. But Jessica is doing the right thing here, even if from Laura's perspective she isn't. But the moment she hears the Deputy Director's voice over the PA, her eyes widen a little and she stands to her full height slowly. She practically glares at Jessica now as her muscles relax, and her blades draw back into her hands. She stands down, as she is ordered to do.

"Jessica Jones, Fandral. Whoever is behind that door is not the Shield Agent Grant Ward. He is a shapeshifter." She sounds resolute, as if she's figured it out. But has she? And as she now stands at ease, whatever ill will she might have felt for Jessica obviously melts away. If you would ask her, she would say she never felt ill will towards Jessica, even if she was willing to hurt the woman not 30 seconds ago. To Laura… Jessica was just an obstacle in her path.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
"Jessica Jones, Fandral. Whoever is behind that door is not the Shield Agent Grant Ward. He is a shapeshifter." She sounds resolute, as if she's figured it out. But has she? And as she now stands at ease, whatever ill will she might have felt for Jessica obviously melts away. If you would ask her, she would say she never felt ill will towards Jessica, even if she was willing to hurt the woman not 30 seconds ago. To Laura… Jessica was just an obstacle in her path.

"Sure, shapeshifter, double agent, flying spaghetti monster. Whatever." She turned and unceremoniously kicked Ward's door in...

...only to find Ward gone. "Okay, Laura... let's find the secret door this dude got out from, unless... he shapeshifted into a statue of Hercules?"

That was a weird thing to be in the room. She walked over to it and began looking it over, as well as any bookcases or other places one could hide an escape route.

@Gands @The Wanderer @Camleen @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ms.Ezra @Sir Kaltao

Captain America

He took a second deep breath and used the connection that Wanda had provided it with. " Agent Grant Ward is a HYDRA double agent. From what Wanda has informed me, he is in the training room right now and is holding our medic hostage. Everyone, please get there however you can and as fast as you can. Wanda mentioned there was a passage somewhere in Ward's room that leads there. I want you to take him alive.... we have to question him. Look for anything related to a myth of Hydras."

After projecting, he turned to Maria, Wanda and Logan. " We have to get that training room now without him knowing. If we rush to the training room, he will most likely shoot Lincoln. So, everyone, we approach this catiously and we head out now."

Grant Ward and Lincoln Campbell

" I know that you could electroshock my hands but if you do that, I can't promise that the gun pressed against your hand won't go off. So, you are going to be my ticket out of here, so don't try anything funny."

"He has a gun pressed against my head. I am not sure what you guys see in Ward's room, but please hurry up.

@Gands @The Wanderer @Camleen @ @Ms.Ezra @Sir Kaltao @Michale CS

Last edited:
Maria takes her finger off the PA button and is already racking her brain for a resolution to the situation. "I shouldn't have ordered Laura to stand down. She could have detained him no problem. Now..."She shakes her head, and groans steps away from the PA panel. "If he's in the training room, then he had to have used the escape tunnel. We can use the one that will take us from here to there.." She goes to a seemingly random spot in on the wall and knocks three times, but hesitates on a fourth. "...but then he's more likely to pull the trigger if he sees all of us getting in there." She taps her right temple and sighs, closes her eyes as she uses the telepathic link to reach out to Wanda.

Wanda. Pass on the your brother to get outside, but far enough away he can't be seen. Should Ward get to the garage and make a getaway, he needs to be on him immediately. Take a stun gun. She then says aloud to Cap "Not a perfect plan for now, but something for later if we can't come up with something to keep him here."

@Camleen @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Sir Kaltao

He took a second deep breath and used the connection that Wanda had provided it with. " Agent Grant Ward is a HYDRA double agent. From what Wanda has informed me, he is in the training room right now and is holding our medic hostage. Everyone, please get there however you can and as fast as you can. Wanda mentioned there was a passage somewhere in Ward's room that leads there. I want you to take him alive.... we have to question him. Look for anything related to a myth of Hydras."

There it was again. The telepathic contact... with orders nonetheless...

"Do you know how much I can't stand this fucking- I really despise him! You know what? I swear to God, on all that is holy, that if I knew who this fuck really was--" He was waving around a Daily Globe, with a headline about the Devil of Hell's Kitchen, proclaiming that the Devil had saved the city.

"-- This self-righteous piece of crap -- I would molest and torture everyone in his life." Kilgrave stomped around the room a little more as two women writhed on his bed. He'd ordered them to make love to each other and was forcing Jessica to watch. Kilgrave was going to join in, to make Jessica's desire for him - the desire she had been ordered to have for him - increase.

"I would turn his life into... into--" He threw the paper down.

"You know what? I am sick of looking at you anyhow. Put on your stupid slut costume and I want you to go out-- wherever and I want you to beat him! You hear me you stupid little bitch!?" Kilgrave cupped Jessica's chin in his hand.

"I want you to take a rusty pipe and I want you to shove it up the Devil's fucking ass! Any costumed fuck you find along the way - Kill em! Go! Get out of my sight and never come back!"
Shit. It had happened again. I'd zoned out. Not for long, but Laura was already prowling the room like a damned drug-sniffing dog.

Finally, between the two of us we found the entrance.
"Listen, I know neither of us play well with others but I have an idea that might take Ward off guard. We're going to sneak through this tunnel all the way to the end of it and when we get into the training room, I'm literally going to throw you at Ward. I'm trusting that we'll surprise him and that you'll be able to get Lincoln and Ward apart. I mean, unless you have a better idea. My strength added to your combat chops should take care of it. Deal?"

I stuck my hand out to Laura, hoping she'd accept the deal.

@Camleen @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Wanderer @Gands @Sir Kaltao @Ms.Ezra