Rise of the Golems

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea behind it was that the earth has a cycle of both life and death in it. Plants and animals die and give life to others. Terris is supposed to be an living embodiment of that cycle and the balance within - he is the earth and understands and can manipulate the cycle as he wishes. His drain touch is effectively the recycling and reclaiming that the planet does on its own and is representative of such.

Greetings! Hope you don't mind a newbie(well, not to RPing, just this site) joining. I wish to reserve a spot for the Emperor of Fire.

I wish to reserve the Sovereign of Light please, so I can daydream up some details

Cho & Kat : Sure will mark ya on the first page

Yaoi : I kinda still dont feel that 'draining life' fits. I read over your characters and it's good, however not sold on the draining life.
How about diseases, as that is something that I feel would fall under nature and earth (and it fits the death and into your bio) So instead of draining life his power is closer to say pestilence where he can form diseases. The major issue with that would be other golems, however thats not to say there couldn't be a magical disease that affects the magic of golems.

Hence why I went with a drain rather than a pestilence. Death comes to us all, golem or man. Pestilences are discretionary; drains are universal.

But I still dont feel that draining life falls under earth or nature as there is nothing natural that does that. There are parasites and such that make others ill, steal nutrients and various other methods that eventually kill, but nothing that just straight out drains anothers life.
So, I mean sorry if I'm being abit of a pain but it would just make me feel better if it wasnt a drain. (though if you can find something that naturally does that then I would be happy to back down as it would actually mean I was wrong (and It would also let me know to avoid the area that it is found in XD)

You're right but again it falls into the issue of we need to have something indiscriminatory that symbolizes the recyclication of the earth. Also looking at it, I used the word vitality to decribe what it takes which falls under what parasites do.

Was thinking about some plants that produce pollen which slows down the heart beat of a victim until the heart beat so slow that the victim died of blood loss (which I thought was funny at the time since their blood was technically still in) Cant remember where I heard it, think it was discovery nature or something...anyway I started thinking how that would fit into your character but kept hitting the issue of the teammates.
As annoying as it is I actually think the drain works despite how much I don't think it fits with nature.

Will try and think of some way to alter the power some so it works better with nature, but for now accepted. If I dont think of anything by the time I revive Terris then it will stay.
But yea you can make your opening post now

If it's alright with you Krave, I'd like to wait until Choco or Kath are accepted and be the one to interact with them if possible, given that I've already been 'kidnapped' by them.

Okay, that's fine

Though I probably should have asked this before (it doesnt change much except how the 'mains' of the group would act toward you) has your character just been taken (sort of like what I'm doing to everyone else's character), or is it closer to Miko who has been recruited and is counted as a member of their ranks?

I've actively sought them out, a 'kidnapping' was arranged and I've been with them for awhile now. It's possible Miko knows about my presence.

It'll be ready by the end of tomorrow, and sure, I'd be happy to 'kidnap' you or the other way around .w.

I'll be the one 'kidnapping' you.

Yaoi - Ah well I'd actually like to see how you handle that :P (I've pretty much run out of the 'heads' of this organization to be sending around XD) Miko's not exactly the best to be sending as she follows orders and doesnt really know how to 'interact' with others, and while technically I can reuse one of the heads (shes an interesting...'golem') I dont really want to reveal a lot on her yet.

Kath - Have fun ^^ and if you need help (or have questions) just ask :3

Cool. Looks like Kath and I get to team up.

Character Name: Alcinda Sol
Looks About: 18
Identifying Gender: Female
Magic Type: Light Manipuation
Main Weapon:A sword that can absorb the light from a room, light bulb, fire, or anything that illuminates and combines the light and releases it, allow Alcinda to Manipulate it by making it take a shape and force it to become solid as well as blinding the opponent.
Secondary Weaponry:
Astral Wings-
Her wings spread out and fill with the light of the sun, releasing a huge "Super nova" that destroys everything in a 12 meter radius. It takes up half her energy though so she can't use it much.
Appearance:
1191329-bigthumbnail.jpg

Bio: She was supposed to be the perfect being. Her creators intended that to happen, and subjected her to torture and mind control until she had no free will left. She was trained as the ultimate killing machine, slaughtering without mercy in the mining land of Coria, until her sword was brought above a little boy no more than 10, clutching the dead body of his mother. She hesitated and the boy noticed. He clutched his mother closer and Alcinda paused, regaining some of her willpower. She paused and crumpled to the ground after realizing what she had been forced to do.

She exiled herself in a realm of purely clouds and her creators sent a few groups of warriors after her. Soon after they came, with the help of many wizards and witches, she had noticed the little boy she had spared was the leader in the company of warriors sent to seal her. Before, she crafted a body like hers and stored her away, part of her soul inside the replica. To their surprise, she surrendered willingly and was brought back to Coria, sealed in the highest mountain.

Spirit Golem
Character Name: Saskia Kuroichi
Looks About: 17
Identifying Gender: Female
Magic Type: Light Manipulation
Main Weapon: Sword
Secondary Weaponry: Astral wings (It takes up too much energy, so her limit is 3 times a year. Also, her power was reduced and it can only affect 3 square meters instead of 12.)
Appearance:
blondes%20fatestay%20night%20weapons%20excalibur%20armor%20saber%20anime%20girls%20swords%20fate%20series%201920x1200%20w_www.wall321.com_20.jpg

Bio: She was awakened when a voice had taken her out of a long period of never ending darkness. It sound oddly familiar, just like her own. She awoke in a town house, in the middle of Coria. She passed herself off as a normal commoner, sometimes mistaken as a human. She was soon approached by a group of people, at least 15 or even more people surrounding her front door. They forcefully took her off guard and dragged her to an unfamiliar building.

A few more hours later, she woke up in a steel facility. She was trapped again. Later, a man dragged her out of the room and into an area where there was complete darkness. She was barely able to escape and passed off as a commoner once more

Last edited by a moderator:
Kat - There are afew grammar issues in your post but really it happens, the primary issue actually lays in the Spirit golem. The Spirit golems were created by the humans with the primary purpose of stealing the power of the Demon Golems for use in sealing the other Demon Golems. (the only exception being the Lightning Demon Golem who was sealed by a human mage and thus created his own spirit golem)

Anyway while I wouldn't be against your character making her own Spirit Golem (after all self imposed banishment to an area in the clouds would get fairly lonely) the main issue would come from your Spirit Golem would have to be taken by a human and sent to help seal the Decon
Actually secondary question, how would the humans have reached your 'home' after the exile?

Reactions: 2 people
Kat - There are afew grammar issues in your post but really it happens, the primary issue actually lays in the Spirit golem. The Spirit golems were created by the humans with the primary purpose of stealing the power of the Demon Golems for use in sealing the other Demon Golems. (the only exception being the Lightning Demon Golem who was sealed by a human mage and thus created his own spirit golem)

Anyway while I wouldn't be against your character making her own Spirit Golem (after all self imposed banishment to an area in the clouds would get fairly lonely) the main issue would come from your Spirit Golem would have to be taken by a human and sent to help seal the Decon
Actually secondary question, how would the humans have reached your 'home' after the exile?
O. I got tired, ya know staying up till two, and I guess i'll fix the errors.
Sorry

Kizuite kurete arigatō
気付いてくれてありがとう

Last edited by a moderator:
Kat - Still an issue (though may be my fault) anyway the Decon's power was sapped by his own Spirit golem (Azar) just like when Saskia was made it would have taken a portion of Alcinda's power. Azar would be one of the group sent to seal Alcinda (though you don't have to mention him it would probably just be a 'hey you were there when I was sealed' when your 'awakened' (well assuming the Decon isn't awakened first (I should stop before I ramble confuse more XD)

After Alcinda's sealing Saskia would be approached early and taken (one can presume that during the time of fighting the Demon golems there was some method of observation/tracking even if it was just 'yup Demon golem energies that way') anyway she would be taken and would be made to seal the Decon, this wouldn't be over time and would happen fairly quickly.

After that she could live hiding as a commoner, thats fine cause currently the only method of tracking Demon golem energies (eg Spirit golems) lay in a single human XD
If your going to have her be approached by the current group/cult then that would actually be fairly recent (it was only started fifty years prior to this and at that time they wouldn't have the numbers they do now)

Anyway forgive my rambling nature, hopefully thats not confusing I tried editing it to make it less confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.