• The Fallen

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cheesecake
@JextheShadow
@Vegnya

I am terribly sorry about my absence! However, I would like to get this RP movin along, so please, if you have not made your characters/edited, please start to. Or let me know if you are out for the count. I will be finishing up my three characters before the end of the day. If you have questions about the RP, just ask me.

I've finished changing up the character a bit. Hopefully it works now!

Name:
Marcus Adamson

Nicknames:

Locket

Male

Race:

Human

Position:

The Spy

Alignment:

The Fallen

Appearance:

Marcus Adamson 02.png
Marcus Adamson 01.png
Marcus Adamson 03.jpg
Height: 6'2''
Weight:
189 lbs

Personality:

Marcus is dedicated to restoring a country where the people are free and the land can prosper, as his father had told him many stories about the country before the Surge's influence. Thus, he is willing to go to extreme measures to ensure that he reaches his goal, including murder or torture, if it is deemed necessary. He prefers to follow commands as he doesn't enjoy planning and holding responsibility over a large number of people, and he prefers to work alone. However, he is a decent strategist and has no quarrels with working alongside others, as long as they aren't weak and can handle themselves in. Marcus is a good marksman, able to shoot with deadly accuracy, and he is an excellent brawler, and has a high pain tolerance, which allows him to excel in fight or die situations. Above all, he is incredibly loyal to his cause and would see himself die before he surrenders to the Knights of Valor, and enjoys having the upper hand on his enemies.

History:

Marcus' family followed the system for their entire lives, sitting back and watching while the government tore them apart and crushed the hopes of the people. When Marcus was 17, he had become tired of the enforced order of the Surge and decided to make a statement. He rescued two men from being executed by Knights of Valor by killing the four soldiers. After this, he went on the run, becoming a wanted fugitive whose name became an epitome of freedom amongst the hopeful. Marcus soon met the hidden gun and the animal-morph after fifteen years of surviving on his own and eliminating various members of the Knights of Valor. Although he has only known them for a few weeks, he believes that they are capable of becoming beacons of hope for the people, and so places his faith in them. Although he has always associated himself with the Fallen, he has never officially become a member.

Hidden Talent:

He has a hidden talent in music, as he excels with the guitar, piano, violin and the trombone. He is also a very good singer too, however, he chooses not to reveal this skill to people. In spite of this, he does hope to follow a career in music if the Surge were removed from power and the country was reformed, as he had wanted to do when he was a child.

Voice Actor:

Kirk Thornton

Other:

His tragic in-battle theme song is 'Teary Edge', by KOEI.
His in-battle theme song is 'The Force Field', also by KOEI.

Puppet Master:
Damien Nyr

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Michael Regossa
Nicknames: Michael. If called Mikey or Mike, he might punch you.
Race: Human
Position: The Mask
Alignment: The Knights of Valor
Appearance: (Description please, refs help too. Please include weight, height, and whatever else.)
Personality: (Use your position as a starting point and go from there.)
History: (Remember, your character has lived in this government system probably their whole life. Only the veteran and probably the leader will remember life before the fall)
Hidden Talent: (Do they have any?)
Voice Actor: Eric Bana - Captain Nero (Star Trek)
Other: (Add whatever, theme song, funny quote, whatever.)
Puppet Master: puck2robins.ashes

Still need to edit this!

Name: Vivienne
Nicknames: Doc, Kitty, Viv
Race: Cat-Human animal morph
Position: The Doctor
Alignment: Fallen
Appearance: Vivienne is a medium height girl who stands at 5'6". She has curly black hair that she lets stick out all over the place, and light brown skin covered in light gray stripes and spots. Her eyes are a bright yellow with narrow oval shaped black pupils. She weighs 137 lbs, but she has a bit of muscle on her, and slight curves. She has sharp nails, but she clips them regularly so as not to accidentally scratch her patients.
Although it's not required, Vivienne prefers to wear a white lab coat. Underneath that she wears a simple black tank top, and baggy cargo pants.
Personality: Being a doctor, Vivienne is quite chatty because she used to comforting her patients before she gets to work on whatever ailment they have. However, because she was isolated for such a long time, Vivienne tends to be rude and often delivers harsh, unwanted and unnecessary comments to those she works with. She apologizes later in her own special human cat hybrid way (dead bird on your pillow, anyone?), but the very next day she will do the same exact thing and the cycle will continue.
New people don't exactly catch her attention unless they have something interesting to offer, so it might take her awhile to get to know some of the newer members. When interacting with the older members, Vivienne tends to follow them around when not doing her medical duties. As a half cat creature, Vivienne has 'favorite' people, and her current and longest running favorite person is the leader of the fallen, Jeff.
His bird calls are delightful.
History: Vivienne was given up by her family who could not afford to feed another mouth. She was taken by the Surge to become an experiment and the genes of a cat were added to her DNA. Although the mutation was successful, Vivienne was kept in a cage every day so that she could be observed. She despised this and would yowl everyday, almost going insane with solitude. One day, Vivienne was released with the intention of becoming the eyes and ears of the Surge, due to her stealth like qualities. The Surge didn't think she would try to escape do to her intense desire for freedom, and they thought she wouldn't jeopardize her freedom by pulling a stunt like running away. For a while she did their bidding and reported to them on her findings. However one day she encountered Jefferson Alderman, and although she was intent on returning to The Surge with information about the Fallen leader, Jeff encouraged her to break free of the Surge's hold and join the cause.
The Fallen already had a spy, and Vivienne highly doubted that if she went back to the Surge she would ever see the light of day again, so she focused on trying to find a new profession. With her swift and agile hand eye coordination, she found that she was quite good at stitching people up and staving blood flow. She soon began studying medicine and became quite the expert when it came to herbal cures.
Hidden Talent: Other than her not so natural talents? Vivienne has an iron stomach. Well sort of. She can eat a bunch of things that should probably not be consumed by humans and the only side effect will be her hacking it up later in a lovely hairball.
Voice Actor:
Olive (Emma Stone) from Easy A
Other: "Older men declare war. But it is youth that must fight and die." - Herbert Hoover
Puppet Master: Princess of the Teacup

Last edited:
Name: Aeriala (Air-e-all-a) Grewn (Gre-w-in)
Nicknames: Tot
Race: Human
Position: The Techie
Alignment: Fallen
Appearance: Tot holds onto an old style that existed before the fall. One that went by the name 'steampunk'. Sure, she's not reall all that sure what it was or what it represented, but she thinks it looks cool, so she sports it. Being a fan of aesthetics, it pleases her ever so much. Her hair is all brushed back and wind-swept as to appear wavy. This hair falls down to the middle of her back and is a natural wood-brown shade. However, her hair isn't as simple as that; a large bunch hangs in front, over her right sholder in a wavy mass, hanging just over her chest. Going hand-in-hand with her hair, her eyes are a leafy, natural green. Above her forehead she wears a pair of circular, aviator goggles. They are cracked and useless, but she uses them to hold her hair back and pulls them over her eyes in time stress. Her clothing varies from the day to day- though she'd prefer to wear steampunk-y type of clothes, she knows they aren't appropriate for her situation. She is rather small, but despite that, she is a tough one. She stands at a total 4'11 and weighs in at 137 ilbs. Taking physical health more seriously then mental, she does her what she can to eat healthy, stay active and lean- due to this her body is toned. That, however, is seldom seen not entirely covered in clothing.
Personality: Above everything else, Tot has a deep love and care for life. If people weren't trying to hurt here, she could never make a conscious action to hurt another, which sets her nicely in the Techie position. This, however, is just about physical pain. She will be the first to point and laugh at a stupid comment, or giggle at someones bad sense of style. Beyond that, Aeriala has an addictive personality, but is also spastic and quirky. She finds herself often loving a certain style, or color, or phrase for a short period, only to have it replaced by something else a few weeks later. She is situationaly-sarcastic and a bit self-cynical. Also, notable, she is a vegetarian.
History: Aeriala was born twenty-four years after the fall, so, like many others she didn't have much growing up. Something she was able to gorge herself with was the written word; books. Through her childhood and early teens, she almost never stopped reading, and when she finally did, she saw the world in an entirely different light then others. She knew a bit of the old world, but more of the old world's sense of fiction. She'd lost herself a countless times in fantasy and scifi only to... loss a bit of herself to it. She began to reject her reality and replace it with a sense of fantasy. This is mostly due to the fact that the real life didn't meet her standards, but she knew it could, if things went right.

This wasn't where her deep love of life was rooted from. This was the only part of her life that she couldn't block out with fantasy and fiction; in her books, the good always, miraculously, lived and toppled the bad guys. She'd seen, more times then she'd like to admit, 'bad guys' step out good guys So she wouldn't let it happen around her. She never wanted life to be lost without just cause. Damn good just cause, too.

Hidden Talent: She is very fit. She is able to traverse obstacles and make it from point a to point b through almost anything.
Voice Actor: Luci Christian
Other:
Theme Song: Reluctant Heroes
Rough photo: Tot
Puppet Master: Sapphiric

K it's fine, that's why I said 'possible' with a question mark :L

@puck2robins.ashes

Is this rp still happening/Are the people who posted CSs gonna be accepted...?

Is it possible to reserve The Tracker? This roleplay has really caught my attention. :>

Shall I reserve a spot for The Careless?

I think I'm going to reboot this guys, a lot of things happened and such. I can tweek some things and just fix it up. As of now, the RP and acceptance is closed.

Annnnd also, as a sidenote, please message me if you are 100% still interest in the plot. This way I got an idea of who wants to stay on the team. I'll leave this open for a week before I take it down!

Status
Not open for further replies.