Rise of the Dragon Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to join with a younger character with a Goomy. Is this still accepting? o.o

We're still wide open and probably won't be closing anytime soon ^3^ go ahead and join. We've just started waking up in the village.

We're still wide open and probably won't be closing anytime soon ^3^ go ahead and join. We've just started waking up in the village.
Alright, thank you. c: I was thinking a character around 7 or 8 before I reread the first posts and saw the bit about them only getting a dragon or egg at 10.

Would it be okay for a younger character to keep one in secret? Like, if they found the egg at one point, didn't want to give it up to the breeders, and hatched it themself?

Could be possible, but it wiuld be found out in the roleplay pretty soon. Just make him/her around 9 and then they will just allow her to keep it ^^

Could be possible, but it wiuld be found out in the roleplay pretty soon. Just make him/her around 9 and then they will just allow her to keep it ^^
*cough* him *cough*
*points at Kaz's signature real fast before disappearing*

Ahah, okay, thank you~ I'll have a CS up, soon. c:
xD And Rusty is correct, it'll be a boy.

Hehe okay ^^ can't see siggy's on my phone x3

Name:
Emil Zachariah

Student

Personality:
Emil is normally a very shy child around others. He doesn't know how to interact with other children or make friends, so he's known to keep to himself in class, otherwise becoming a stuttering mess when spoken to. He is very formal and polite when speaking to adults, though usually unable to maintain eye-contact, what with his naturally awkward tendencies.

Once on his own, however, he is like any other child. He loves to run around and play pretend or to go exploring the woods. He has a bit of a habit with talking to himself, but that's nothing to worry about.

Appearance:
2eYCyub.png

Pokemon partner:
A Goomy name Goof

Pokemon skills/abilities:
Paralyze - While Goof would be mostly useless in a battle, he can ooze a certain type of goo to paralyze an opponent on contact.
Slime - His slime can be either sticky or slippery, changing between the two on instinct. If he feels threatened, his goo will become slippery, making it near impossible to land a hit or grab him without him just slipping away.
Dance - Whether for entertainment or distraction, Goof is quite the little dancer.

Pokemon appearance:
dUJKWuL.png

History:
Emil found Goof's egg seemingly abandoned while romping through the forest near the village. It was stuck to a tree with a gooey substance and seemed to give off a lonely feel. Though he was only eight at the time, and not allowed to own a Pokemon of his own, he managed to detach the egg from the tree and dumped out his backpack so that he could hide it on the way home. Certain with his childish ego that he was fated to find the egg, he decided not to tell anyone and to hatch it on his own, though he didn't even know what would be in it. The goo hadn't been as obvious a hint as one would think.

Emil took care of the egg in the crawlspace beneath his home, whenever he wasn't in school. It was a spot he'd often used as a 'secret base' of sorts when playing, so it seemed perfect for hiding his new secret. The egg was always coated with a thin layer of goo, no matter how often Emil cleaned it off, but the youngster found it cute and eventually stopped trying to wipe it away.

The egg eventually hatched after a few months and Emil immediately fell in love with his new Goomy. It became a little more difficult keeping it secret when he was always having to wash off the goo from Goof hugs, but the newly born Pokemon had no qualm in remaining hidden away in the boy's secret base. Dark and damp areas were a favorite of the slimy species, after all.

Though it still may not be the best way to go about things, the boy plans to keep Goof a secret at least until he turns of age. Until then, the slimeball remains hidden beneath the house, only occasionally being carried out to explore the woods with his friend.​

*shuffles nervously* Could maybe...do you think that...would it be okay if Emil and Six could be friends?

@Kaz

Ahah, I'm okay with that~ c: Could they become friends at the start of the RP? Since Emil is pretty awkward and has a difficult time making friends, he'd probably get so excited that he'd share his secret about the Goomy. It'd give us something to go off of~

Aw he looks so cute :3 accepted

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh Jayfeather, where did Six run to? Ryan or Orion and Minami? You could best specify that in your post so we can react on it. Could uou do that? Just knock on the door if you were going to meet Orion and Minami or run into Ryan on the way

Oh Jayfeather, where did Six run to? Ryan or Orion and Minami? You could best specify that in your post so we can react on it. Could uou do that? Just knock on the door if you were going to meet Orion and Minami or run into Ryan on the way

Whoops sorry, my Kindle sent it before I could finish, will fix :)

It's all okay x3 just wanted to let you know so we can keep going smoothly

Loved it! I'll be waiting for Raijinslayer to respond before I respond to the door, kay? Don't want to leave anybody behind :)

Reactions: Kaz
Would it be alright if I joined? This seems quite interesting and I love the fact that you're thinking realistically when it comes to this. (i.e. Eating Pokemon) Haven't seen many people do that sort of thing.

1277406997037.jpg

tumblr_lkapo123Td1qc0qhgo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be glad to have you ^^ that picture looks amazing c:
I'm really glad you like the realism of it all. I've always disliked that it is rarely portrayed like this, while it is obvious wild pokemon eat eachother to survive. Being a farmer is fun in this rp cause you can hold miltank and mareep for milk and wool and maybe even rapidash and ponyta in some cases x3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: chronoVesper
Status
Not open for further replies.