Rise of the Dragon Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
My CS is just about finished now, will but the appearances of the pokemon up later.

@Raijinslayer

I just read through your CS and I really like it, but I do have some things I would prefer to be changed, even a little bit.

- I would rather not have shiny pokemon be too common. In this case I will allow it, but please note this for next time and request a shiny pokemon before making it. I do realize I had not noted that yet, so it isn't your fault, I'm just saying :)
On another note I have no problems at all with different colored pokemon, as long as it can be explained.
Example: A pokemon suffers from albinism or melanism, or was born in a different kind of area which caused it's scales to alter in color.
You could make a dragonair red and black for instance, if the explanation is that it had to hide from predators a lot as a dratini and it lived near a volcano. Or make a sliggoo green because it ate a certain kind of herb too often when it was young. As long as I find it to be a logical explanation I will accept it ^^

- My second thing was the talking with pokemon. I rather not give anybody such an advantage, so I would like for you to alter that. I can accept him having a greater understanding of dragon habits and body language, but no actual speach please. That would mean he would be able to speak to all pokemon, as all pokemon understand each other.

Other than that I love your form and you are accepted once it has those minor alterations.

Got it, will change it to greater understanding of a dragon pokemon's body language, habits, other things that can tell him what the pokemon is feeling. Can't wait for this to start, and can your character(or your character's family) be the one who took him in( he was found when he was about 12 years old, so he's been in the village for about 7 years.).\

Also, I'm glad you like the sheet.

Oh yeah sure ^^
Maybe I'll make it so a great grandmother of Minami was of the same clan or something c: then they'll have something in common

Oh yeah sure ^^
Maybe I'll make it so a great grandmother of Minami was of the same clan or something c: then they'll have something in common
Maybe have it go further down the family line, like her Great-great grandmother, but yeah that sounds great

Yeah that's okay ^^

Name: Ryan
Occupation: Defender in training (still in classes, but also learning to be a defender)
Personality: *Optional*
Appearance:
Akira-anime-guys-20846982-500-523.jpg
Pokemon partner: Sal the Salamence (Ryan's not super creative with naming... Or maybe that's me... *shrug*)
Pokemon skills/abilities: The obvious biting and clawing attacks as well as a fire-based breath weapon (basically, flamethrower)
Pokemon appearance:
images
History: Ryan, as far as he can remember, has always wanted to be a defender for his ol' hometown here. He told his parents since he was about nine that he wanted his dragon to be one that would help him be the best defender he could be. While the other options are no lesser or better, salamence seemed to be a good fit to his wishes, not to mention Ryan's dad had a salamence that was quick to protect others. Ryan's story to meeting his lifelong friend isn't a special one, not by a long shot, he got the egg at the usual age of 10, and began his training alongside his dragon ally to become a defender. But through that time, Ryan's never even doubted his partnership with Sal. He's always been able to look at Sal as the other half of him. As he and his partner grew into fighting age together, they slowly grew closer and closer until now, where neither one will live without the other, no matter the case. If anyone hurts either one, they should expect the other to try their best to inflict ten times that to the one who hurt their partner.
Extra info: (sorry, just realized I never changed this, so here... Nothing special to note about them, so have a random explanation as to why I changed this)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great Rusty ^^ Let's put a shot limit of 10/12 on his flame attacks, kay?
You're accepted ^^

Looks great Rusty ^^ Let's put a shot limit of 10/12 on his flame attacks, kay?
You're accepted ^^
Alright, cool, I'm fine with 10 flame attacks, also, thank you for accepting my CS

Last edited:
Reactions: rusty4297
No problem, I probably won't post until tomorrow though, so keep that in mind.

Oh, it would be okay to presume Orion lives in the same house as Minami, right?

Name: Six Kirkland
Personality:
Six is curious about many things, he adores the Pokémon he lives with and hopes to one day become a Dragon Rider with the help of his partners. He wants to prove that no matter your Pokémon's health condition they can and will be greatest partner.
Appearance:
het25p4.jpg

Pokemon partner(s):
Charmander
Pokemon skills/abilities:
Charmander (Crescendo)
Scratching, Growling, Biting, Breathing fire, and occasionally coughing up thick smoke

Pokemon appearance:
Crescendo
The_charmander_two____by_Thunderwest.png

History:
Ever since he could sit up on his own Six had always loved Pokémon. He often seen them around the city he was born in named Dustburn. There would always be flying type outside his window or the occasional normal type on his front lawn. He often would play them, until one day he had been chasing a Ratata when it suddenly ran across the street, Six followed it and was hit by a car, luckily he only suffered a severely broken leg which had to be amputated, he was one at the time. His parents though it was best to move him out of the city and into a village without the dangers of the city life.
He moved to Sevii, where he attended school and learned about the Pokémon there. When he was old enough to get his own partner he had received an orange and cream colored egg. After weeks of care and affection the egg hatched revealing a small Charmander with dark orange stripes and patch on its head. Finding this odd, Six took the Charmander to the doctor where he asked about it's weird coloring (though he thought it looked cool). He learned it had a illness call Neurofibromatosis. A illness where tumors develop in the bones weakening them, and on top of that the illness causes him to develop Café au lait spots, but his appeared in stripes. The Pokémon had to spend the first few months of his life in the doctors care and Six never left his side.
After three months of intense care Charmander, who had been named Crescendo for its cries was able to leave the doctors and train.
He attends school with the dreams of becoming a Dragon Rider with Crescendo.
Extra info:
Because of Crescendo's illness he is small than the regular Charmander and is unable to do basic things like running and jumping because the illness causes his bones to be weaker and break easily. He has to take medicine which he refuses and puts up a fight.

Six has a prosthetic leg on his left leg, he had accident and broke leg when he lived in the city called Dustburn City.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi hi, very glad you joined, I do have some pointers though ^^"

- The hidden abilities, specific levels and attacks really aren't necessary ^^" We're going more with the HTTYD system with that as it is easier to keep track of. So as long as you stick to one "special attack" such as being able to shoot flames (flamethrower), shooting a black and purple ball (shadowball) or other things like that, you can have biting, scratching, screeching and many more for all I care.

- Youngsters are not allowed to really have two dragons at the same time. You are allowed to have a second dragon when you have learned sufficiently about taking care of your pokemon and when your partner is completely trained. Now, I would allow you to have them both if charmander was unable to ever fight properly in his life, but there has to be made a choice.
So either you pick one of them and we can work on getting you the other one as time progresses, or you pick both, but only one can train and develop over time as the other is not able.
As his mission is to show the world your partner can fight even with an illness, I would suggest just having your charmander at this point and we can work on getting the dratini later.

- Finally, I would like it if he was a little younger when he came to the island, so he doesn't remember his life in the big city. (He could remember the accident, as it's a traumatic experience and all.)
This is just so his life on Sevii is the only way of life for him.

Phew, that was all of it. Please don't hate me! *hides in corner*
I just want to keep this fair for everybody.

Last edited:
I don't hate you (^u^)/ I'll have him with Charmander, and I'll fix it up a bit :)

Ah, thank you so much! ^3^

Status
Not open for further replies.