Rise of Assassins: An Elder Scrolls RP {Sign-up}

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melon

Original poster
Keep in mind that this is based off of The Elder Scrolls, so please have some basic knowledge of the game. Oh, and credit goes to http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/ for providing this information.

Welcome to the Dark Brotherhood Sister/Brother

mysterious_note_of_dark_brotherhood_by_apoca7ypse-d4u66yd.jpg

The Dark Brotherhood is an organization of highly trained assassins who carry out assassination contracts. The Dark Brotherhood is called upon by those who wish to utilize their deadly services through a ritual called "The Black Sacrament". They were once the most feared organisation in all of Tamriel, but have lost their reputation over time. At one point, they were governed by The Five Tenets, which set the ground rules for the Brotherhood, but those Tenets have long since been abandoned.
The Dark Brotherhood has been operating in Tamriel for many centuries, at one time having many clandestine sanctuaries across the Empire. They revere Sithis, the avatar of entropy and chaos, as well as the Night Mother, who is the spiritual leader of the Dark Brotherhood.

How to join the Dark Brotherhood:

Any man or woman may join the Dark Brotherhood. Initiates must display the ability to kill mercilessly, without regret or sorrow. As a result, their ranks include vampires, werewolves, bandits, and mages.
A high sneak skill is recommended before joining the Dark Brotherhood. Jobs done for them often require stealth, to kill an enemy without being detected.

You are part of the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim, your whole purpose in this group is to fulfill contracts given to you. Of course your contracts is to assassinate someone. You are of course, an assassin. Some may still have remorse of their doings, but you must not show it. For those who show remorse shall be 'disposed of'. Welcome once again to this chaotic family.

Rules:
*Please be detailed
* All of the stated rules apply
*There can be romance between two people, but please do not go into full detail at what they do.
*Please do not make your character immortal or overpowered, your character will most likely get hurt at least once, so allow them to get hurt.
*This is set in medieval like times. So swords,maces,bows, and some 'magic' is what your weapons are. No guns, or anything of that sort

Skeleton Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Main Weapon:
Preferred Magika:
Race: Nord/Breton/Imperial/Orc/Dark Elf/Wood Elf/High Elf/Argonian/Khajiit/Redgaurd
Werewolf or Vampire?: (Please not everyone be one of those)

Name: ((Give me a few minutes, still thinking :3))

Appearance: [picture below, but I'll write the changes here.] Has pale skin with a soft shade of yellow to show off her race, long blonde hair usually kept in a ponytail, the popular gold feline esque eyes that most high elves share, Sharp elven features, usually wears dark, tight clothes that cover her scars unless in some sort of disguise or uniform.

Personality: Void. She taught herself not to trust much of anyone. She kills or steals or does whatever she can to get by, even work under different names. So her attitude and expression are usually pretty blank, and she's either brutal, brutalLY honest, or silent. She can be nice orfriendly, but it's much more times than not an act, her herself being very unfriendly. (Though she did hold onto the dominant, snobby attitude a bit.)

History: Her parents are members of the Thalmor Embassy, attempting to raise her into the same, stuck up, higher than others, magic wielding snob as the rest of her society. One day she finally spoke up to them, who took it the same as they would a "lower race" or criminal speaking back to orders. Maybe a little worse. Her mother responded worse than her father, though. Which is why she now carries a large burn on the left side of her body on her shoulder, halfway to her elbow, down her side, down to just above her knees. So she started doing whatever she had to, raising herself in stealth to keep her identity hidden, and kill quickly and quietly without evidence, seeming of which the consequences she would endure should she be caught, and someone happened to know who her parents were.

Main Weapon: Depends on the situation/mission she's on. Usually Daedric Daggers, but will also use a bow for convenience or distraction.

Preferred Magika: Restoration, She doesn't use magicka much for anything other than her own amusement, but she does use Restoration as to not overencumber herself with portions or other healing agents.

Race: High Elf.
elven_assassin_by_layerx3-d5h1ikv.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Scarlet Blood-Eyes
Appearance: profile pic (usually wears clothes shown in pic)
images (37).jpg (in armor)

Personality: I live for the feeling of joy that I get only when killing. I am loyal to the end and will die to protect the Dark Brotherhood. I am very skilled and very happy to help new assassins learn the skills I have. As long as there's blood on my weapons I'm happy.
History: I was born in Skyrim believe it or not. My mother was an Assassin in the Brotherhood, as was my father. They raised me in the art of death and darkness. My parents died 3 years ago...killed by guards. Now I'm one of the best assassins in Tamriel.
Main weapon: Bow and arrow and daggers
Preferred magicka: I'm not a mage that's for sure... but im capable of some simple destruction spells and healing spells.
Race: Wood Elf
Werewolf or vampire: Werewolf... but I only hunt when I feel like making more of a mess

(Wow, so far only females. Welp, time to add one more. XD)

Name: Kalheart Silver-Blood

Appearance: Ignore the blonde streak.

dark_brotherhood_cosplay_by_ozhalagontor-d50cm81.jpg

Personality: Kalheart is serious in everything involving her contracts along with the rules of the Sanctuary. She may be younger than most, but she is extremely wise and mature for her age. For she has been assassin for 8 years. She likes to remain hidden under her hood to cause more mystery. Although she is attractive, she rarely wants her face to be shown. She does not want any attraction from males. She is to caught up in her work and her fierce loyalty to the rules to be courting with someone.

History: Kalheart was brought into the sanctuary at a very young age, at the age of 10. Her dad was a drunkard and beat her mom ever night. So one night she decided to follow her dad, and grabbed a bow. For when her dad was rarely sober, he had taught her how to use one. That was his one deadly mistake. She followed him until he reached an alley, and she watched as her arrow pierced him right in the heart. She ran home crying going on about how she watched her daddy get killed by their neighbor. As her mom wept and left the house, Kalheart stayed home. Smiling with satisfaction, she had gotten her revenge. That night the Brotherhood recruited her and told her to get her things and follow them. She trained long and hard at the Sanctuary, making her well respected for her hard work and loyalty to her Dark family.

Main Weapons: She is a master marksman, but she also duel wields two enchanted daggers.

Preferred Magika: Illusion spells.

Werewolf/Vampire: She is under the 'curse' of lycanthropy (Werewolf)

Other: She has a dog named 'Vigilance' that also serves as one of the guards of the sanctuary.

68c47s.jpg

Name: Vex
Personality:
Vex is a very casual, fun, thrill seeking guy when it comes to normal life, but on missions he has one mission. To burn his target till his bones are ashes. He will stop at nothing to finish off a bounty, even if it means burning down entire towns, or villages. His favorite elemental magic also matches his temper. He may seem nice at first but just one spark is all it takes to send him erupting into anger.
History:
Vex is an ex member of the collage of winterhold after being kicked out for what seemed to be "Murderous Tendencies" After being banished for the city of winterhold itself Vex began hunting down the legendary dragon priests until he got his most prized possession, his staff of fireballs. After getting this staff he began to help the stormcloaks, hoping to get enough support to get an attack on Winterhold where he could get his revenge on the people who banished him to prove he was the best of the best.
Main Weapon: Prefers a staff of fireballs, but uses a sword if needed
Preferred Magika: Destruction
Race: High Elf
Werewolf or Vampire?: Neither

Name: Servius

Appearance:
tumblr_mml32aNP8i1rdy3s5o1_r1_500.jpg
(Credit for image goes to Ahn Jung Sik)

Personality: Loyal, adheres to any order he is given, without question, without hesitation.

History: At age seven, ___ ____'s father was killed by the Dark Brotherhood, and with that, his entire family's fortune. Destroyed, angry, he sought for revenge, and joined the Imperial Army. Showing his prowess in the field time and time again, he had been handpicked by his captain to be a part of the illustrious Penitus Occulatus, at only age eight. In the Penitus Oculatus, the boy was then inducted into their Excaecati Oculi Initiative. The EOI was a procedure meant to plant a sleeping agent within the Dark Brotherhood itself, able to allow for a larger, coordinated attack by the organization when the time came. To accomplish these goals, Excaecati Oculi agent, 'Servius', at age nine was chosen to be the only agent, to reduce suspicion. Having had his memories destroyed through thorough Illusion magic, he was raised on a farm until age twenty, where he believed he was a simple farmhand. However, the Penitus Occulatus, in the next stage of their plan, then razed the farm he was working on, killing his adoptive 'father and mother', along with his little sister. Enraged, he swore revenge upon the Penitus Occulatus, and joined the Dark Brotherhood.... all according to their plan. It is unknown when the Penitus Occulatus will strike, but when they do, Agent Servius will be their herald.

Main Weapon: Imperial Sword, Imperial Shield, carries two backup Iron daggers, carries an Imperial Bow. Favors the Imperial Sword for its quick stabbing function (due to it being based on the Gladius), carries a shield for when he wants to look the part of a wanderer.

Preferred Magika: Restoration: Fast Healing and Lesser Ward are his spells of choice. He dabbles in a bit of destruction, yet only knows Sparks.

Race: Imperial

Werewolf or Vampire?: Neither

"Covered in darkness, opened in the light." -Motto of the Excaecati Oculi Initiative.

Name: Sheng Boots-in-Mire
Appearance: Not my art, but a good pic till I draw one of my own
Personality: Sheng is gruff and prone to biting off fingers when prodded. He enjoys creating things, though, and has tried his hands at everything from carpentry to cooking to smithing to farming. Being loud and obnoxious is one way to anger him, but if you want to see him fly into a murderous rage, mess with his art supplies.
History: Sheng was a poor orphan in Cyrrodiil, living in Leyawiin for many years. He found combat to be an entertaining way to pass the time, make some money, and strengthen his body. He was unlike most of his Argonian peers in that he was much bulkier and stockier. If Argonians were lizards, Sheng was a crocodile. His favored weapon growing up was a big, heavy stick, but as he watched the soldiers train, he found he appreciated the brutal, armor-crushing power of a mace, and he liked the idea of wearing heavy, protective armor.
He was approached by the Dark Brotherhood when he was 16, when he broke the neck of a drunk assailant, then through the paralyzed, barely-conscious man into the waters to drown. They quickly saw that he was almost anathema to the usual type of warriors they scouted: big, violent, and noisy. But sometimes, you need people to die quickly and messily, to send a message, or you need a large group of people slain. Sheng is the one they send on these more rare jobs.
Main Weapon: Ebony Mace that he made himself and a large Daedric shield that he took from one of the few Daedric warriors he's fought in his non-dark-brotherhood adventuring time. His armor is of Dwarven make, made from metal ingots and scrap parts that he found in a dwarven ruin. He'd also found notes on how to craft dwarven armor there, so he's thought about setting up a little armor-smithing business when his body begins to fail him
Preferred Magika: Conjuration, mostly creatures to serve as back-up or distractions, but a lot of his magic is devoted to generating or summoning raw materials for his more constructive pursuits.
Race: Argonian
Werewolf or Vampire?: Nope

Name: Tabitha Vallemir
Appearance:
DMkkQPw.jpg

Personality: Cheerful, friendly, rarely seen upset or distraught; her positive outlook and demeanor doesn't give her pause in taking down a mark in the slightest, if anything she seems to take an extra amount of delight with snuffing out someones life.
History:
My parents were both members of the mages guild in Cyrodiil for longest time, my mother specialized in Alteration while dad found his calling in Enchantment; thats way before my time though, you said you wanted MY history! So when my parents decided to have me they wanted to do this somewhere else, a fresh start where they wouldn't be called upon for whatever magical crisis were to happen or something; didn't pay much attention to that part of the story myself~. Ah, as I was saying! They moved to Skyrim, started some general store in Dragonsreach. Pretty sure they never wanted me to learn magic actually, but when you've got magic tomes flowing in like no ones bus-. Well, I guess it was our business it was flowing into, but you get my point, heh. Anyhoo~, learned a whole lot of magic like this, practiced when I could in the basement and lived a pretty relaxed life; I tell you, magic is the BEST, I just can't figure out why my parents hid it from me for so long~. Huh? Whats that, you wanna know why someone like me is in the dark brotherhood? Hah, because I killed my parents, duh! They kept getting in the way of me doing magic and they flipped when they saw I was trying out some necromancy, it wasn't even anything but, just some minor stuff; but by the nine, you should have seen how shocked my mothers face was, get it? Because I hit her in the face with a bolt of lightning, well whatever! Needless to say I killed them both and got a sweet enchanted dagger out of it, so it's a total win-win-win, right?
Main Weapon: Her main weapon is actually her magic, but for the sake of stealth she'll either use her conjured bow or enchanted iron dagger that she always has at her side.
Preferred Magika: Destruction/shock Illusion, a single conjuration spell (Conjure bow), and she's also dabbled a tiny bit in necromancy.
Race: Breton.

Tempting. Love Elder Scrolls quite a bit. Might be throwing around a CS fairly soon.

Edit: NO DUN--Oh there's o--High Elf. But... Gray?

I'm making a dunmer. That's decided. Ya'll n'wah 'bout to get schooled.

Edit edit: assuming the thread isn't dead or loaded with dull characters

I sure as heck hope it isn't dead, I'd quite had my hopes set on a TES story.

Status
Not open for further replies.