Gands

Edgeknight
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
both
Favorite Genres
sci fi, modern magical, horror
There was an idea:

To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to. To fight the battles we never could."

This is a continuation of Rise of the Marvels...
CLOSED SIGNUPS - Rise Of The Marvels (IC Thread)

Our story thus far....

It has been a few scant weeks since Hydra attacked several landmarks around the world. Our heroes were involved in a secondary attack some time later on a fashion show in New York city, then that same night a massive gang attack on a policeman at the port of New York. They have faced off against the most dangerous Mutant terrorist known, Magneto. On the eve of a scheduled move to a new base, there was a new attack, something more devious. A scent released into the ventilation system caused one member to attack her team mates, and another to have been revealed as a shape changer.

Our team has moved now, into a new base. Old abandoned camp Lehigh in New Jersey.



There have been changes since our team first started. Personnel have come and gone. There has been a week and a half since the move into the new base.


Our heroes

Captain America
Fandral of Asgard
Jessica Jones
Wanda Maximoff

Maya Lopez
Lincoln Campbell Medical officer
Jubilation Lee
Sarah Rushman aka Marrow
Frank Castle aka Punisher
Hank McCoy aka Beast
Phil Coulson

Posting Order

GM
Captain America / Lincoln Campbell
Punisher
Jessica Jones / Jubilee
Fandral / Wanda

Marrow
Maya Lopez
Beast
Phil Coulson

to be announced




 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: MST3K 4ever

Cork

The Beast
Captain, I suggest that I deal with the prisoner issue now, then take a quick nap. After breakfast I can familiarize your team with traveling in Mendelia and using bio-gills. I suggest you all catch some shut-eye before dawn. I'll need to see which of you can swim well and which need to wear a Shia’r diving suit. See you all at breakfast?

“Chief Agent Coulson, please forward the info that your Shield science team, Fitz and Simmons has gathered on these glowing humanoids from Hydra. I assume you have today's results.” Hank heard his base phone chime and checked the incoming link. “Thanks, I’ll send a report shortly.”

With that, Hank left the hangar and went to his room. He looked at the pictures, videos, scans, biopsy, blood and initial report. He knew what this was. Using his own notebook, he accessed his lab at the X-Mansion. Not all that long ago Stark had sent Hank a sample of a gene-altering drug called Extremis. A madman infected Pepper Potts, manager of Stark Industries. She was dying. Stark, tremulous and desperate, offered a fabulous sum for a cure. Tony’s not a geneticist. Dr. McCoy finished a cure as soon as possible and sent back the results electronically. He requested Tony take full credit.

Dr. McCoy sent the instruction script for Tony to Dr. Simmons. He asked her to make a large batch in the morning. After she was done, he would check her work and perhaps try it on the live subject or on a still-intact limb. He also sent a note to Dr. Fitz, asking if he could quickly make a limpet-mine, with a GPS and remote activated long-wave radio that submarines have long used. The radio signal should be as disguised as well as he could.

Hank didn’t have time to question prisoners. He wrote Coulson and cc-d Cap about Extremis and the cure. The drug could be loaded into syringe guns; it could be a surprise to these Extremis-Soldiers of Hydra’s.

Now he had just enough time for a cat-nap prior to sunrise.

Gands Gands BrokenWings BrokenWings Sonevar Sonevar D Drixe davewski davewski Michale CS Michale CS
 
Last edited:

Gands

Edgeknight
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
both
Favorite Genres
sci fi, modern magical, horror
GM POST

Within a couple of hours, everyone's electronic devices are flooded with satellite intel maps of a nearby island produced by Black Widow. A rack of weapons is made available with a couple of agents there to help with selection. Natasha is in the area checking gear, especially for Jones, Lee and Marrow. She hands Marrow, a small bottle of pills.

"Marrow, you might consider these Calcium tablets if things get long and nasty in there. "

" And Sparkles, consider that these things don't often wear sunglasses. Hard to hurt something if you can't see it. "

" Jones, I had agent May send some historical files to your portable electronic device. Historical blueprints of the original hospital building and island layout. "

She then turns and greets Frank with a grin.

" Hey Frank, how goes? By the way, your team will be given a head start to provide intel, eliminate any vehicular or air defenses and find your way inside. Not too tall an order right ? "

Meanwhile Melinda May finds Lincoln, marching right up to him and injecting him with something that seems to instantly sober him up.

"Doc, you are up with the surface team, in case of injuries. Unless you don't think you can hack it ? Which in that case, we can send you in with the second team ? "

She types something out to Castle, Cap, Coulson and Natasha.
""" Agent Lincoln available to surface crew as front line or backup for medical purposes. ""

She otherwise doesn't spend a lot of time there, expecting Lincoln to get the message.

Fandral stops to talk with Jones before heading to the kitchen.

" Don't get yourself hurt Miss Jones ! (( as always he is wearing his irrepressible grin )) You are a terrible grump when you are recovering I'll bet ! "

He plants a kiss on her forehead before heading off to the kitchen to prepare a quick meal for the troops.

Susan who does look terribly tired, also marches off to find Frank, finding him just after Natasha does.

" Sorry, ( looking him straight eye to eye ) I was way out of line. I'm exhausted agent Castle and I let it get to me. I'll try very hard not to let it happen again "

Melinda May, walking up with a nod to Frank as Susan is speaking to him, injects her with something through her uniformed butt.

" for the record Susan, you're going to need a long nap when you get back ! "

Natasha, who seems to be making the rounds, finds Echo.

" Coulson said you might need a weapons upgrade ? (( said with excellent sign language )) Follow me and we'll check something out appropriate for you. "

All of the surface team has an electronic camouflage unit given to them, along with high tech GPS mapping & underground surface mapping tech.

The team is given a last minute report on the high strength enhanced agents who were previously encountered on the beach. There have been some changes according to those encountered by Iron Man some months ago. A change in the formula to allow for additional stabilization and some dermal plating.

Cork Cork Michale CS Michale CS LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 BrokenWings BrokenWings D Drixe Sonevar Sonevar davewski davewski
 
Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Michale CS

Cork

The Beast
Hank had passed through the cafeteria just long enough to take a regular breakfast plate along. Thankfully he could eat as an omnivore again, though still getting used to it. When he got to the hangar, Mendelia whistled in the ultrasonic, and Hank returned another whistle. The living vessel made itself visible and floated down from the ceiling. Beast jumped aboard and readied the dive suits while wolfing down breakfast. Mendelia gets restless when too long away from the sky or the sea, so he started some music she liked; a tune popular when he’d a seen a submarine floating many years ago:


He hung the suits on a long hanger rod by the door. He turned down the music as the Cap and his team arrived. “Welcome all, let me show you the only safety equipment you’ll need: A dive suit.” They’re composed of rainbow-silvery fish scale, hard ridges on each corner, and fringed with loose frills on either side. Each has a helmet laid flat at the back. “To put it on just drape the suit over your shoulder and pull up on the helmet… the suit will fit itself to you. Push back on the helmet to remove the suit. This tech has intelligence, it will try it’s best to keep you alive. The suits can handle swimming for you, but you’ll figure out quickly how to help. You’ll be able to speak to each other and the ship, for 10 klicks underwater and with no real limit on land. The communication doesn’t use the E/M band. The suits can handle pressure depths of 300 meters without compressing or decompressing air, and its gills can provide all of the air you’ll need up to that depth. Don’t worry about buoyancy or your weight, the suits can handle very light or heavy agents with a pretty wide range. The suits take on basic colors surrounding you by default, just basic camo against outsiders. To each other and the ship however, you’ll look colorful. Lastly, if we’re air-borne and have to bail out, the suits can deploy the frill like hang-glider wings and make a landing to hard land or water. It’s best that you don’t interfere; the suits know what they’re doing and we don’t have time for more than this instruction.”

“Cap, you’re authorized to co-pilot. I’ve told Mendelia to accept your commands, you’ll see her responses on the main view screen area via images and animations. It’ll take just a few minutes to demonstrate.”

After a quick ship’s tour, and a demonstration of the passenger alcoves, Hank asked, “Any questions? Ready to go?”

Cork Cork Gands Gands Michale CS Michale CS D Drixe BrokenWings BrokenWings Sonevar Sonevar davewski davewski LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9
 
Last edited:
  • According to Plan
Reactions: Michale CS

davewski

Edgebabby
Posting Speed
One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
As he walks back to the rendezvous, Susan stops in front of him, "
" Sorry, ( looking him straight eye to eye ) I was way out of line. I'm exhausted agent Castle and I let it get to me. I'll try very hard not to let it happen again "

He looks oddly at Susan and says, "It's not often that a suit, including me, is willing to offer acceptance when events Interfere. Too many egos. Perhaps you and I, should consider talking again, after the thunder has died down".

With that, he walks to the gathering point and looks at the agents gathered for his team. "We are here to do a job. We need to gather information for the next operations. We are the High Point Team, maybe set to hold while others do a different job. To this I agree, and I will hold you responsible. I also want you to consider, however, that the people going underwater are much more vulnerable than us. I think that our job is to help make sure that they aren't discovered. So if need be, and events warrant, "LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE'.


With that, he pushes the button on a player and says "Time to go."

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Cork and Gands

Drixe

Edgepeasant
Agent coulson gets in a more mission friendly outfit, basic camouflaged clothes suitable to the island. He heads for a wepon rack in top secret area that holds "borrowed " technology from all kinds of alien threats. Waving his cybernetic hand he opens the rack and takes out a fairly large assault rifle looking wepon. He stops and looks at it saying " lets see what it do, they say it can take down an Asgardian ". He smirks and returns to his office to watch the info on his monitor there.
 
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gands

Michale CS

Ignorance of grammar is not an excuse.
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
My Usual Online Time
Evenings, Pacific Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Fine with both, but mainly aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
Genre You DON'T Like
Can't really say there's a bad genre, but there's poorly written genres...

Well, that was a thing. Maybe it would get her mind off of Wanda being a... something she didn't even want to subvocalize. She fell back into her standard SHIELD training and this was just another op. Coulson was even there.


Fine. This was totally not the kind of thing I'd signed on for. Some fuck-all military shit. At least I had some competent people on the team with me.
Hell, maybe I'd even survive this. If I did, I was going to have a drinking contest with Fandral, whether he knew it or not...




After talking with Hank and getting all suited up, he looked over his team as they prepared to embark. "I appreciate all of your support and confidence, people. We have an important role as well coming up. One thing I have noticed with teams of metahumans, is that people have a very hard time asking for help. You need to check your egos at the door. There may not be an I in team, but there's also no I in dead. If you need help, ask for it. If you don't feel confident you can do something, speak up. If you're scared, let it drive you forward not backward. If you get knocked down, get back up. If you get killed... walk it off." He said that last with a smirk on his face, one of his few jokes.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gands

Gands

Edgeknight
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
both
Favorite Genres
sci fi, modern magical, horror
GM POST

The high team takes off first. The vehicle they are using is a larger version of the standard Quinjet. Equipped with the latest stealth tech, it would take very little time making its way to the small enemy held island. Everyone has what equipment they are going on mission with. Piloting the Jet Agent Melinda May with Co Pilot Natasha.

As the Jet approaches...On their radio links...Melinda May making an announcement.

"As was outlined in the overall plan, you'll be dropped while it's still dark outside. If things go bad we will follow your lead regarding pickup. Good Hunting!"

Suddenly the Jet goes fairly quiet and hovers low above the ground. The back door opens up and there is a green light in the room where there was a red one moments before. The jet will hover there a few moments while everyone jumps off.

Mentally, a somewhat weak but mentally alert Wanda is in contact with everyone in the land party. She doesn't say anything, but some of you can feel her delicate touch.

Back at the base, everyone else is suited up for potential underwater action. Hank can tell despite his limited interaction with Fandral that the Asgardian is a bit nervous. Which seems out of character. Everyone is loaded up into the unique vehicle and into the ocean deep. According to plan even. This end of the mission is taking a little more time to reach it's goal. Two thirds of the way, they are joined by a couple of dozen Atlanteans led by Namor.

Michale CS Michale CS D Drixe Sonevar Sonevar davewski davewski Cork Cork BrokenWings BrokenWings
 
  • Creative
Reactions: Michale CS

Sonevar

Edgepeasant
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
scifi, comic/superhero, supernatural noir aka urban fantasy, midevil fantasy, techno-fantasy
Genre You DON'T Like
avoid yaoi-centric when possible
Echo takes the scoped rifle that Black Widow got for her from the armory, along with a bow and arrows for some reason and prepares to drop from the quinn jet. She sends Wanda a mental embrace as she waits for the "Go from Frank, as he seems to be the self-appointed leader of the recon team.
 

LuckycoolHawk9

All I See Is You
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Mostly Passive, Sometimes Agressive
Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln would take a deep breath, before he had gotten himself injected with something in his neck. He wasn't going to question it though.

"Well, that's good to know. I am up to snuff to hack it, I would rather be on the ground to tend to the people who need me the most," he replied, getting on the plane and waiting for them to jump. Focus, he could do this. The Cap was relying on him.

Pieteo/Quicksliver

It had taken him a little while to find the base, mostly because he had gotten a little lost after he had stopped for food. By the team he arrived, he saw that a plane was leaving. He would race in, looking for Wanda to see how she was doing. He would place his hand and squeeze it twice and then wait for someone to come and give orders. He didn't want to step on any toes.

Gands Gands Michale CS Michale CS @Surface Team
 

Drixe

Edgepeasant
Agent coulson sat in the plane silently, he was far to used to this kind of thing and he was used to the tension one felt just before landing at the mission site, armed with a silenced pistol for tactical needs and the ominously large black assault rifle for the harder targets once things got "loud". He let the punisher lead, as long as someone who knew what they were doing was in charge it didn't matter. Leaving the jet he moved to a area with good cover and scanned for any movement of the enemy as the group disembarked.
 

BrokenWings

Learn to Fly, Again
Most of the trip, Marrow sat contemplating how the bright colorful fish-suits clashed with the dark grays of the rifle she nabbed from the weapons rack. McCoy mentioned that the suits would camouflage to nearby colors, and Marrow watched the suit shift in tone as she walked the rifle, barrel down, past her torso. The rifle itself, some Russian gadget that was purpose built to be fired underwater, was pretty goofy looking. The barrel was gaunt looking, thanks to a lack of forward grip, and the collapsible stock couldn't look more flimsy. The goofiest part was the battle-axe like magazine, magazines that were so large Marrow couldn't hold on to more than a few spares. She was confident enough in her ability to stab the bad people with her bone-weapons that this lack of ammunition didn't bother her too much. Until she realized that; A) She was literally inside another living, breathing thing and, B) This living, breathing thing hadn't even bought her dinner.

"Doctor McCoy? I know this isn't the greatest time to be bringing this up, but..." She looked down at the scales covering her body, gently brushing against the grain, trying to get the individual scales to rise, "...am I going to hurt this thing if I start ejecting bones? In an emergency it's kind of my only way to defend myself. Also, this suit isn't going to start freaking out if I start firing my rifle underwater, is it? I know shock-waves can be a bit more pronounced in liquid."


Cork Cork Gands Gands @UnderwaterHomies
 

Cork

The Beast
“Marrow, excellent questions. I have the same issue with my claws that you will have with your bone extrusions. The suit will make holes for anything that you obviously mean to poke through it; it reacts very quickly. You may also want your hands outside the suit to better handle your weapons. Just wrap a hand around one cuff and push your fist through, the suit will form a seal at the cuff, then do the same for the other fist. Do the reverse to pull your hands back in. Keep in mind that if you have a body part outside the suit, the suit won’t be pressurized. That means you’ll be limited to 30 meters depth without taking decompression stops, but I doubt we’ll be going deeper. I suggest everyone learn to free your hands from the suit and pull them back in now.

Don’t worry about pressure waves ‘freaking out’ the suit. It’s not combat armor, but it’s designed for technical work in difficult circumstances. It can work even if badly damaged. The suits won’t fire your rifle or smoke your cigars… the only thing it will do entirely on its own is pull you to safety if you’re out of commission.”


About then, Mccoy saw the Atlanteans led by Prince Namor swimming alongside. He gestured towards them and said to Captain, “Namor knows where we’re going, he gave us that sub after all. It’ll be nice to have his help”.

Meanwhile the sea, every surface and current teaming with life, swept by on the holographic display immersing them.

Gands Gands Michale CS Michale CS BrokenWings BrokenWings @UnderwaterHomies
 

Michale CS

Ignorance of grammar is not an excuse.
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
My Usual Online Time
Evenings, Pacific Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Fine with both, but mainly aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
Genre You DON'T Like
Can't really say there's a bad genre, but there's poorly written genres...

The feeler from Wanda almost skittered off Jubilee's avoidance shield, but she grabbed onto it like a wet rope, and the grasp held. "Why do we always jump? Can't we ever get a plane with pontoons?" Jubilee complained, but did as she was trained, on cue, hopping out of the plane with a practiced grace, giving the finger with both hands at Frank. "Beat you to the ground!" She yelled at him as she fell before she went into a dive, pulling her chute at the last possible safe moment - okay a few moments before then.


I shook my head at the antics of the young agent. The one thing that I did that no one else did was not bother with the parachute. "Don't need it."
During the fall, however, memories from before Kilgrave flooded back to me. Very welcome ones, oddly. Of times when I went around in a bright costume as Jewel, busting bad guys and getting admiration from bystanders.

Jessica as Jewel.jpg

I controlled my fall well, feeling the air currents around me and getting a few updrafts on the way. Consequentially, I was the last one to land.

Strangely enough, when I did, I was smiling. Genuinely. When I saw Coulson right afterwards I told him, "Not a word of this to Fandral, or you'll have to replace a hand." But still, I was feeling more alive than I had in a long time. I seriously considered starting a training program to turn my jumps back into the flight I once mastered. If I was going to hang with this crowd, I may as well play the part, right?

BrokenWings BrokenWings Cork Cork davewski davewski D Drixe Gands Gands LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Sonevar Sonevar
 

davewski

Edgebabby
Posting Speed
One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
As the flight proceeds, Frank studies the mission parameters and intel, looking for clues to finishing the mission. After a bit, he turns to the members assigned to the flight.

"Agent Coulsen has assigned us as the recon group who need to provide Intel to those who come behind. I understand that maybe you are young and inexperienced, so he has assigned me this mission. We have been tasked three objectives, " 1) provide intel, 2) eliminate any vehicular or air defenses, and 3) find your way inside".

"Those are the objectives. Everything else is secondary. We'll be held accountable for results in the end. Agent Coulsen understands the need for experience to lead this Intel mission. That's why he assigned me to lead this".

"While you may believe that you have better methods, my experience should demonstrate that..."


While he is saying this, the decompression alarms sound in the aircraft. A Girlish voice sounds off inside the fuselage and over the intercoms, signaling an unexpected event... "Beat you to the ground!"

Looking out, he sees Jubilee diving in a dramatic arc, fingers flying, out of the craft.

"Well...I...Uh...Yes..."Uhm…"It's Time To Go" he announces..."We'll meet for further Intel on the ground."
 
Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
  • Like
Reactions: Michale CS and Cork

Gands

Edgeknight
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
both
Favorite Genres
sci fi, modern magical, horror
GM post

The island you are on now is south of Manhattan in the east river. It is over grown with weeds and brush currently. Your satellite map has indications of several ww2 era and older buildings. You have landed on the south east end of the island which has roughly 100 acres of territory to explore. The drop was at the minimum for parachute drop, around 600-700 feet or so. Your jet was in stealth mode for sight and sound.
 
Last edited:
  • Thank
Reactions: Michale CS

LuckycoolHawk9

All I See Is You
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Mostly Passive, Sometimes Agressive
Lincoln Campbell

" Well, we are going to have to start somewhere and I know I might be in trouble for asking, but does anyone else find it strange yjathey picked such old buildings to use around here? I'm guessing we should stick together, so, we got a long road ahead of us. I guess the question I really have is where do we start?"
He asked the party.

Gands Gands @Land Party
 
Last edited:

Drixe

Edgepeasant
As agent coulson looks around he raises the take cover hand sign. Not that he sees anything mind you, but you can never be too careful in a situation like this. Recalling all he knows about American ww2 coastal defenses he tries ro figure out what this was used for. Many areas of the American west and east coast has been built up to possibly defend the country during the war 2. They still exist today as abandoned bunkers and concrete tunnels going everywhere.
 
  • Ah Seen't It
Reactions: Michale CS

Gands

Edgeknight
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
both
Favorite Genres
sci fi, modern magical, horror
Gm Post - Under the Ocean blue

For those characters under water, you are taking a more leisurely pace towards what is believed to be an underwater sub bay. Of interest, your vessel can tell there has been work some time in the last few years to make the East river out to the ocean deeper than you expected.

As was stated previously, there are maybe a dozen Atlanteans present in the waters nearby, including Prince Namor and his niece.

Fandral is nervous and fidgety, it is noticeable perhaps due to his normal demeanor is almost always happy go lucky.
 
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Michale CS

BrokenWings

Learn to Fly, Again
Marrow saunters up to Fandral, prodding him with a harmless bone she made, ejected to validate McCoy's theory. "Something wrong, guy? I expected sea shanties out of you by now, but right now you're quieter than a church mouse."
 
  • Ah Seen't It
  • Useful
Reactions: Cork and Michale CS

Cork

The Beast
Cruising below the waves...

Hank noticed when the Atlanteans changed direction, it was only slightly off the direct path so he directed Mendellia to follow. A short time later they joined up with a large school of sardines, being herded by more Atlanteans and their loyal dolphin followers. This was excellent. Mendellia had marvelous blending abilities, but swimming alongside a flashing, flowing school of sardines would be even easier.

Hank turned to Marrow, “Sarah, we’re timing our arrival for after the land attack is well underway. We’re waiting on a signal from Natasha to move in. So if you like, you could swim outside and get familiar with embarking, disembarking and swimming in the suits. Your visor will be tinted so observers won’t know that you’re not an Atlantean. I advise you to steer clear of the Atlantean warriors, you’ll find them as friendly to ground dwellers as North Korean border guards. Perhaps you could take Fandral with you, I think you both could benefit from this chance to practice. So what do you say, Sarah?”

@UnderwaterHomies Gands Gands BrokenWings BrokenWings Michale CS Michale CS
 
Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Michale CS