G

Gands

Original poster
There was an idea:

To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to. To fight the battles we never could."

This is a continuation of Rise of the Marvels...
CLOSED SIGNUPS - Rise Of The Marvels (IC Thread)

Our story thus far....

It has been a few scant weeks since Hydra attacked several landmarks around the world. Our heroes were involved in a secondary attack some time later on a fashion show in New York city, then that same night a massive gang attack on a policeman at the port of New York. They have faced off against the most dangerous Mutant terrorist known, Magneto. On the eve of a scheduled move to a new base, there was a new attack, something more devious. A scent released into the ventilation system caused one member to attack her team mates, and another to have been revealed as a shape changer.

Our team has moved now, into a new base. Old abandoned camp Lehigh in New Jersey.

latest

There have been changes since our team first started. Personnel have come and gone. There has been a week and a half since the move into the new base.

Our heroes

Captain America
Fandral of Asgard
Jessica Jones
Wanda Maximoff

Maya Lopez
Lincoln Campbell Medical officer
Jubilation Lee
Sarah Rushman aka Marrow
Frank Castle aka Punisher
Hank McCoy aka Beast
Phil Coulson

Posting Order

GM
Captain America / Lincoln Campbell
Punisher
Jessica Jones / Jubilee
Fandral / Wanda

Marrow
Maya Lopez
Beast
Phil Coulson

to be announced

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
cap (1).jpg
"Dr. McCoy, you're on. I believe code cracking is closer to your area of expertise than mine. My way of breaching doors requires explosives, and we left Agent Lee topside." He gestures to Hank.

Turning to the others, he eyes each of them. "Stay sharp. We're likely to have a lot more company once we're inside..."

He steps back, shield to the ready. Tapping on his communicator, on the scrambled, supposedly untraceable channel, provided by Coulson. "Phil. Give me a sit rep."

@Gands @Cork @Drixe

Last edited:
Agent coulson takes aim at the antiaircraft wepon and fires. The energy blast strikes the magazine and it starts to cook off the ammo. In the process it tears itself apart.just as the explosions quot to a dull roar captain america's cal comes through and he answers "one down one to go. Then we can call in the air cavalry and lock the beach down. You might as well start your team's assault, remember from the briefing we need all scientists and command we can grab for interrogation. We only have so much roon on the ride back so everyone else is to be terminated with extreme prejudice. "

Reactions: Gands
"I don't do much safe-cracking, Cap, but I'll try." Hank studied the door and keypad and thought for a minute or 2. "Their main security was keeping intruders out, not these interior measures" he said quietly.

Finally Dr. McCoy leaned in and sniffed each key to see which ones had been recently pressed. He smelled 4 regularly pressed keys. The most scented key would be the first, touched by a finger with human oils fresh on it. The second most would be the last, where a finger would rest while waiting for the door to open. That left only 2 combinations for the remaining 2 keys. If any keys were pressed repeatedly for a longer numeric code, he'd notice stronger scents and maybe even see minor wear patterns.

No point in agonizing. Beast entered the first of 2 likely codes and waited...

@Gands @Michale CS @BrokenWings

Reactions: Gands