2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy is my #1; I will give almost anything a chance if it has strong fantasy elements. Post apocalyptic, superhero, alternate history, science fantasy, some supernatural, romance, and a few fandoms (especially Game of Thrones) are also likely to catch my eye.
FIRST MONTY OUM

THEN LEONARD NIMOY

NOW TERRY PRATCHETT

WHO'S NEXT>?????

KEVIN FUCKIN CONROY???

Omg, nooooo! :(

I mean, I knew he was seriously ill, but it still comes off as a shock. He was such a talented writer. World will miss him.

RIP, Terry Pratchett, and thanks for the hours of entertainment. Hopefully you're in a better place now.

853da7a7f964f61db8048df371830781.jpg

RIP.

Pratchett's a baller. He called his Alzheimer's an "embuggerance" cuz he's crotchety and british

Monty Oum equally baller. "I mean who doesn't like being told they're awesome?"

dont have any good quotes for leonard nimoy

but yeah. God, stop killing my childhood heroes.

I'm in a state of chock as of this moment. I just came home from getting my hair cut. And saw this. Just today I was looking to reread his entire series.

Words cannot express how hard this hit me. The loss of my single greatest influence to my writing. This sucks. This just fucking sucks.

I'm in a state of chock as of this moment. I just came home from getting my hair cut. And saw this. Just today I was looking to reread his entire series.

Words cannot express how hard this hit me. The loss of my single greatest influence to my writing. This sucks. This just fucking sucks.
i hear you, bro, i hear you

What? No!

This is... I was having a wonderful day, dammit. ;n;

It's official. I'm on the verge of tears. Fuck everything. Fuck this round dumb earth. Fuck the sun. Fuck the moon. Fuck the viruses and bacteria. Fuck our lack of understanding. Fuck everything. Fuck it with a giant fucking stick.
FUCK.

It's official. I'm on the verge of tears. Fuck everything. Fuck this round dumb earth. Fuck the sun. Fuck the moon. Fuck the viruses and bacteria. Fuck our lack of understanding. Fuck everything. Fuck it with a giant fucking stick.
FUCK.
you certainly are demonstrating the versatility of the word

Jesus Christ... I was fangasming over his diskworld series with @Tribs yesterday.

This is... SAD.

A Much bigger loss to the world than many a world leader or renowned scientist.

Just keep in mind

guy called his dementia an "embuggerance"

give it a big whoppin' middle finger, terry! go out like a boss!

You forget. He could see death. He was a wizard. He have a legit meteorite sword.

To quote his last tweets.

"AT LAST, SIR TERRY, WE MUST WALK TOGETHER."
"Terry took Death's arm and followed him through the doors and on to the black desert under the endless night."
"The End."

You forget. He could see death. He was a wizard. He have a legit meteorite sword.

To quote his last tweets.

"AT LAST, SIR TERRY, WE MUST WALK TOGETHER."
"Terry took Death's arm and followed him through the doors and on to the black desert under the endless night."
"The End."

"Oi, mate, you know that Alzheimer thing? Total bugger, that one."

"The End. For real."

Daaaaaaamn.

I am really sad but at the same time, his family was there so he must have known. This was something he was looking forward to even if it wasn't by his own hand.

So RIP Sir Terry, you've changed me and how I looked at the world with your funny characters and your brilliant words and engaging setting. You've given me a fictional role models, a safe haven in Ankh-Morpork, you got me excited about reading again, you pulled me out of depression, you reminded me that with all the bad in the world there is comedy too, and it takes a strong person to laugh at themselves. You changed my life for the better, sir. I hope you get a good bowl of curry and a kitten on your walk.

"All the little angels rise up, rise up.
All the little angels rise up high!
How do they rise up, rise up, rise up?
How do they rise up, rise up high?
They rise heads up, heads up, heads up, they rise heads up, heads up high!"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
RIP Terry Pratchett.

Status
Not open for further replies.