1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

ringing out the sketchbooks

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by PsychicBastard, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Yeah, so As i've mentioned a few times, i like to draw things therefore, i should have some art, right? well, i do! and i guess i can spit some of it out here
    why not. I'm pretty much self taught, for the most part,and i do both traditional and Digital art. Well-- not so much digital since i haven't paid for SAI yet ; v ;

[​IMG][​IMG]
    -Paint tool SAI; It was supposed to be a set of four but then i got lazy and only did me and my friend Dae ;_;

[​IMG]
    -- ArtRage; Concept art for a story idea i have yet to fully develop. I just really like her color scheme

[​IMG]
    --Paint tool sai; I really like amy rose so i drew transparent amy. WoW I'M SORRY EVERYTHING SO BIG

[​IMG]
    - And there's this traditional douchebag. More concept art for the same story idea while i try my had with coloring. buT THE FILE'S SO BIG

I'M SO SORRY THIS STRETCHES THE HELL OUT OF THE PAGE

• Like Like x 1
  2. Awwww your sketches are adorable. I love your style!

3. These are seriously cute. :]

4. Thank you both!! ≧^◡^≦

5. [​IMG]
    Best bunny adventurer girl (◡‿◡✿)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ohmy, you're very talented! Keep up the great art :D.

7. This pleases me.