2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Psychological, Modern, School Life, Paranormal
waving.gif

Hello, everybody! :bsmile:

How are you? Are you as super excited as I am?! (Probably not)

Okay! Well, I am Rika, and before we jump into things, there are couple of things you should know before we go further, okay? Just a couple of guidelines, rules, and requirements, if you don't mind~!

-If we do yaoi or yuri, I'm usually the submissive. And if we do heterosexual, I'm usually the female. However, if we double, I can play male~ :3

-I would like a post at least one day. If you're busy all the time, I wouldn't suggest roleplaying with me. I do understand that life gets in the way, so if anything does come up, I hope you inform me ahead of time(unless it's an emergency).

-I tend to do 1-4 paragraphs, depending on my partner's post length or what's happening in the story. I can occasionally write a short paragraph if my partner isn't into writing long posts(which is okay). I also expect good grammar and punctuation. We all make mistakes of course, but don't make it a recurring habit.

-I want my partner to have a personality. I don't want them to be so serious. ^^;; I want them to have fun, and relate to my nonsense. So, don't be a grouchy poo. cx

-Character development. I cannot stress this enough. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I want you to click off right now.

-I don't do canon. Period. Don't even ask me. I will bite you. >:3

-I can do sexual scenes, violence, gore, language, whatever adds that grunge and angst in a roleplay! :3

-Have a cookie. :3

Alright~ Now that we've got that super boring stuff out of the way, let's move on to the fun~

Fandoms I Will Do

[Key: *=I have a plot for this
♥=I really want to do this one]

Soul Eater♥
Naruto
Higurashi no naku koro ni
Vampire Knight♥*
Pokemon♥*
Rozen Maiden♥
Inu x Boku SS
Ouran High School Host Club♥
K-ON!
Kuroshitsuji♥*
Fruits Basket♥♥*
Tokyo Mew Mew♥
Hetalia
Lucky Star
Azumangah Daioh
Nekogami Yaoyurozu
Elfen Lied
Zatch Bell♥*

^^'' I admit that my list of anime aren't very large, and most of the anime on it are unheard of, but that's all I can think of at the top off of my head! You can make suggestions of anime you know, and there could be a Wepossibility I've heard of it! So, tell away!

Pairings

Characters I want to play are in Italics~ ;3

Angel x Demon*
Bully x Bullied*
Prince x Servant
Rich x Commoner
Best Friend x Best Friend♥
Neko x Human♥*
Prince x Prince
Princess x Princess
Prince x Princess♥*
King x Servant♥
Demon
x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire♥
Ghost x Vampire
Werewolf x Vampire
Demon x Human
Guardian Angel x Human

Alright, I admit that those aren't a lot of options either. I like to combine pairings as well, and feel free to suggest pairings that you want to do. <3

Any who! That's all I have in me at the moment. I will edit this later, and add some original plots, but nonetheless, I hope to get messages soon(pretty please?)! :3 ♥

xoxoxoxo​

Reactions: 1 person
Would you like a girl like mwah~? Or if you prefer, a guy like mwah~?

Haha! ^u^ All of you PM me!

Hey, I'd like to rp the Vampire x Vampire or/and Guardian Angel x Human with you :3

Back from a long break! Still open! .3.

Reactions: Morgana
Pm me if you want to (:

I have an Angel character set up. Please PM me for more details.

Still searching~

Hey, hey~ All of your moving gifs get me almost as excited as you, it's awesome. xD

Anyways! I'm interested in Neko and Human! OR Ghost and Vampire sounds like an awesome idea too (I never thought of that kind of pairing before. Sounds preeeettty coolio). :)

Still searching! :D

Stilllllll.

Searchinnnnnnnnnng.

:3

Someone PM me or I'll cry!

I'm crying. D;

Yo~ I'd like to RP with you, if you're still looking for people ^^

Naruto
Pokemon♥*
Neko x Human♥*
Prince x Princess♥*

...Yeahit'snotaloteither. Eheh. But that's what I'd be willing to do. No particular order, but Pokemon sounds fun.

hey you! I hope you have room for one more rp partner, as I'd be entirely into it,

Hello! If you're still looking for partners, I'd love to do
Neko x Human or Vampire x Vampire c:

Status
Not open for further replies.