Rigormortis- A Romero-esque Zombie RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, this isn't accepting?

I was about to get really excited about this! D:

Could I post a character sheet anyways? I'd still like to rp this, I don't have any other rps that are really active atm, and I haven't played a zombie rp in forever DDDD:

Edit- I'ma drop it anyways, since I prolly won't be on until tomorrow afternoon

Name (Nickname Optional): Melnik 'Miller' Kalashnikov

Appearance (preferably photo-realistic drawings or pictures): http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120826114908/metro2033/images/2/26/375px-Miller.jpg

History: Grew up in Moscow. When the zombies came, much sooner at Russia than at America, the nuclear armaments that were being moved [secretly] were attacked by the hordes, drawn to the loud, diesel vehicles that carried the unstable warheads. With that happening, they detonated, and only a bare few of about 20,000 people in the Metros escaped the blast, and survived. While the surface began to become irradiated and not-so-friendly, a group of
'Rangers,' former soldiers who sought to keep mankind alive, left by way of tunnel, hazmat suits, and abandoned boat and plane to America, where all the rednecks [as they knew it] were trigger-happy and probably doing the best. Surviving the low-altitude plane crash that came with running out of fuel before reaching the airports, him and him alone is now looking for help. Armed to the teeth, laden with weapons and space-efficient military-grade MREs, and relying on pretty much anything he can scavenge for sustenance.

Personality: To be rped.

Talents (any notable survival skills): Knows how to use most any gun, and can make new rounds with the right tools. Close-combat fighting, including hand-to-hand, crafting abilities and a near-sharpshooter. Could run a mile with all his gear before he starts to get heavy breathing, and is quite strong, a soldier through and through. A good mind of tactics and strategy, and can drive or fix many vehicles.

Weaknesses (at least one): He hates dark, spooky stuff. He even tore apart a TV once, because of a scary movie.

Gear (weapons and kit): Kalashnikov assault rifle [AKA, the AK-47M], plenty of ammunition, an American-made revolver, trench knife, 7 throwing knives, Night Vision Goggles [NVGs], extra blades, MREs, a couple bottles of water, body armor [As shown in the picture], a few medkits, a bayonet attached to the Kalash, 4 home-made 'grenades,' kevlar clothing with lightweight composite armor plates spaced out in it, strong, durable combat boots, a thick, lightweight composite-Kevlar helmet with a high-power light on each side, and an 'Universal Charger,' used to charge his NVGs and lights. Gloves, also, and a backpack. [His bodyarmor has the Mollee system, or however it's called, that pretty much lets him carry all his ammunition and stuff on the front of his person, making reloading easier, which leaves room in his pack for other items.] The pack is mainly empty, and is again, made of strong, durable material.

Other: This guy isn't unrealistic, there ARE soldiers like this, and soldiers probably carry more, even if they go shorter distances. He's one to be allied, not enemied.

Last edited:
@RogueSteeler, Accepted, and waitlisted! Yes, I know that soldiers have the capability to carry more than the average joe; your CS is just fine. Points for Metro 2033

Edit: Decided to add one more to the RP. The RP is still closed, however, so any subsequent CS's are going to be waitlisted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, sorry for not replying last just got back from my tour am I still in or Assn I going to be on the waiting list? I asked in page one, think I wad like the second, third, or forth person to ask.

Character Sheet

Name (Nickname Optional): Nathan Smith

Appearance (preferably photo-realistic drawings or pictures): have_you_considered_working_in_your_sleep__by_alexiuss-d68ffka.jpg

History: Nathan was on vacation when the out break occured, he'd been on a road trip by himself and planned to make his way up to Canada which is the reason for his current clothing. He'd also stored plenty of food at the time to last him until his return home, most had perished within the few weeks but luckily some was still edible. As precaution for the long travel he'd stored his 9mm with two 17round mags and close to 50 rounds, most of it had been used up as well when the out break occured which is the only reason he surved up to this point. He currently has 23 reamining one of which he keeps in his left pocket should he ever be over run with no ammo or weapon to defend himself...

Personality: Before the outbreak Nathan was an honest and very nice guy, he was the kind of person who went out of their way to help someone even in passing. But soon after the world went to hell he learned quickly that such compasion was no longer a viable choice for for him to survive. Now he only tries to survive, he doesn't attack for save others he merely sneaks through the city scavenging what he can until he has enough to move on to the next town. He's currently stuck in Eureka and it seems to be a dead end supply wise most of it has either spoiled or been ruined. He has a few pack of dried noodles left and some unopened can food.

Talents (any notable survival skills): He's a very good shot and has spent hours upon hours of training to refine his skills with both rilfes and pistols. He's also a decent navigator and has managed to track his way back this far with just a map and compass of the western most states.

Weaknesses (at least one): Nathan is some what of a coward when it comes to risking his life for others he perfers to be alone after nearly losing his life in an attempt to befriend a couple he come across.

Gear (weapons and kit):
Medium Backpack
1x 1.5 liter bottle
1x canteen
4x cans of food
2x bags of dried noodles
1x 9mm pistol
2x 9mm mags
23x 9mm rounds
1x flashlight
1x medium first aid pack(suture kit, bandages and an 8oz bottle of peroxide)
1x 7 inch knife

Other: He carries a photo of his family in his wallet

"Weeks after weeks of work, and the plane that I came in was close enough to scavenge from: all the wiring and most of the outside panels had already been removed, which can be seen because most of it is used to create a roof that slants down on either side of my clearing, to a clean, stainless-steal trough, welded and crafted from the assortment of tools scattered in one of the farthest corner. Several of the container doors were open, with gas lamps hanging up inside, with various supplies and munitions, as well as little collections of teddy bears, or lamps, or coins."

Description of Miller's Clearing

"((Just saying, this isn't the docks. There are the docks, the cranes on the docks, the roadways/pathways for vehicles to transport containers and everything, and then the containers. Going to the seaside would mean navigating 'lanes' that separate 'blocks' from 'blocks,' and those lanes are filled with traps. You're in a small clearing, 2 container-lengths long, 5 container-widths wide, 5 container-heights tall, and you can only see the tops of the cranes a good distance away. Please read my post: I had the clearing explained :/ ))"

From other topic

Heyo! Anyway, I've noticed that there has been a distinct lack of posting, so I'm assuming people are losing interest. I don't mind letting it die, as there are always other RP's, but you guys should let me know if you're still interested.

I've been waiting for other people to post, but it looks like they simply stopped checking, posting, or just lost interest.

or too lazy to write up a post for it. I really liked this. Miller so was legitimately overpowered :c

Heyo! Anyway, I've noticed that there has been a distinct lack of posting, so I'm assuming people are losing interest. I don't mind letting it die, as there are always other RP's, but you guys should let me know if you're still interested.
I was last to reply. Otherwise I would have posted again. I haven't seen a couple of them online in awhile.

Sorry about not posting guys, I just having been loosing interest in the rp and have found it really hard to think up a post. If you guys can continue on without Diana and Will as I don't know if I am going to be posting.

OK, NOW that leaves two spots open, can I join? I asked early and no one answered me. -.-

Sorry about not posting guys, I just having been loosing interest in the rp and have found it really hard to think up a post. If you guys can continue on without Diana and Will as I don't know if I am going to be posting.
You may have to find a way to die. Like a stray bullet. Or you can cop out with Gan green.

Or you could decide that Miller's a liar, and try and sneak out with some supplies.

Not only would you be excellently massacred, but you'd also serve as a live demonstration and a magnificent example!

18+? Is that a recommendation...or a rule? I am a huge zombie fan and would love to get involved! I may be young but, I am mature have read tons of creepypastas, I love horror films/books, and have already seen tons of gory stuff. So, violence doesn't really affect me.

Status
Not open for further replies.