Right this moment I'm thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...that there's no way in hell I'm going to finish cleaning up my room and pass room inspections if I have to go to chorus rehearsal tonight. Sadly, the same goes for dinner, likely, as well.

That if I keep butting heads with Ricarten and Myrn(Even though Ric started it. >:<) I'm going to be banned AND my pride wounded.

Thinking that my knees really hurt, and that I wish I wasn't SO GODDAMNED BONY!

I'm cold....I should wear my vest...or go to bed...wearing my vest it is...

...that Khang/Krom should just let the damn topic about his issues with whoever-and-all drop already, because I'm tired of seeing it in practically every thread I visit.

That I'm REALLY tired of my threads being derailed for some crybaby bullshit. I'm pissed now. Gonna draw. Draw. DRAW. DRAW THIS MOTHERFUCKER OUT!

That's an annoying hair on my chinny-chin-chin... I should dump the recycling in my room... I should watch that anime from the library... library? I want to reserve that book I was reading at the MG clinic this morning... maybe I should put away my jewelery ....TEA TIME!

...Wondering where I can find Tain, since she seems to be fixated on sex. Also wondering how open her and my girlfriend are...

...Thinking I really shouldn't have said that.

That Quiet doesn't want Tain near his girlfriend. *smirks*

...that I can't figure out why people think Tain is a girl and Ampoule is a guy. c____c

Will I puke or not. Yes.. no.. wait.. no. *breathe* grr what a day

...that Karsikan is apparently unaware of the fact that I'm completely aware of his fact, but normally put it to the back of my mind, until people do something stupid that reminds me of this and makes me wonder why I tolerate them.

Mmmm plum saké ... will the gunfire disturb my roommates .... oh pooh, no cbox ... now tomorrow I really need to do some 'work' online...

If I have a son, I'm soooooooooooooooo naming it "Hiccup"...

Status
Not open for further replies.