Right this moment I'm thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyranids versus Zerg... who would win?

I mean, Zerg's all corrupting power miiiiight overcome Tyranid terraforming. They terraform planets into giant factories to suck every resource from it, right? While Zerg corrupt land and turn it into their land. Do they feed off what they consume? If not, then they could corrupt empty planets eaten by the Tyranids. If they worked together, this could be a fall-back for Tyranid forces. If they were enemies, Tyranids could re-consume the Zerg planet. But if they were enemies, who would win? At first glance, I'd say 'Nids. Zerg's tough chitin versus the exoskeletons of the 'Nids? Plus they seem to have heavier troops than the Zerg do. Carnifex versus Ultralisk? It's not quite accurate to compare, since troops last so much longer in Warhammer 40k than in Starcraft. But the Zerg's troops, were it fair combat, I think that Tyranids would have superior forces. The Zerg can zerg, it's true, but the 'Nids swamp entire planets in seconds. I haven't played the Starcraft games in a while, but it just seems to me that you could still see the dirt ground underneath the swarm of Zerg. Besides, they have Uberfexes, Hellfexes, Screamer Killers, Hive Tyrants, synapse, three types of Gaunts(maybe more.) Gargoyles, Tervigons, Tyrannofexes and Swarmlords. The Zerg's strongest unit is the Ultralisk, I think. However, could the Overmind's corruptibility surpass the inherent link in Tyranid creatures(which I think it could, given enough time), it would give them an entire host of new genes. Might even enable the Overmind to set up a synapse. Perhaps even infest more 'Nids in teh future. On open warfare, the odds might end. I know the 'Nids have spore clusters, but on an open charge, the Zerg could send out massive numbers of Scourge and Infested Terrans and wipe out the momentum. Then a line of Zerg could hold up the ground troops while Hydralisks hammer away from afar. Lurkers embedded around the attacking line could spike the first line of 'Nids even as the Zerg's hold them up. If the Queen could infest a Hive Spire, it might be able to link itself to the Hive Mind. They might form an alliance, they are similar creatures after all. I've always wanted to see a Infested Space Marine...

...that I really, really want a commendation in Iwaku World, and am contemplating the best way to butter up the powers that be for one.

That I don't want a fucking preaching at my funeral. Its about the life you led and the memories that you left others with, its a goodbye....its...damnit the "funeral" annoyed me.

It shouldn't be a freaking time to use the grief of others to "bring people to Christ."

Also.

My cousin is a damn....wait..no -goes to rant thread for the rest of this-

...Wondering where I can find Tain, since she seems to be fixated on sex. Also wondering how open her and my girlfriend are...

...Thinking I really shouldn't have said that.

...that Zero Punctuation from The Escapist is ridiculously hilarious and makes me think I'm listening to Asmo ranting while on speed.

That House MD is a badass show.

...that I really ought to go to bed sometime soon. (And probably should've done that music analysis essay, but just can't be fucked to.)

...tired, tired, tired....oh, butterfly...tired, tired, ti----yaaaaaawn

FOOD.

Pasta, Pizza, Over stuffed sandwiches, Garlic bread, Egg-rolls, Chicken, TACOS, Pho - Vietnamese beef soup......damn, i need to eat.

...YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, LISA!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plz-bhcHryc"]YouTube- You're Tearing Me Apart, Lisa![/ame]

>.>

I was going to say something else, but then I saw Krom's post and now I'm thinking about that....

A crimson gown.

A fedora.
And a knife for the blood bond

And...

Holy shit, I need to pee...

About letting go.

Status
Not open for further replies.