Right Smack in the Middle of the Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
He thought for a moment

" because most vampires are stupid, they crave dominance no matter what it takes to get it, wether killing a human, drinking their blood, ext they see that its necessary, mostly to make us feared, especially to werewolves

"But... you still crave human blood... don't you." It wasn't a question. ​A breeze picked up her scent, carrying it in his direction.

He laughed and looked at her

" of course i do its like asking a dog if they crave a bone, but i try my best to settle with animal blood instead of humans"

He walked close to her settiling the distance they had his eyes were human and he looked into hers

" do i scare you?"

She smiled, her gaze flickering to the ground.
"No, you don't," she looked back up at him, "I've killed vampires like you, in case you didn't get that the first time." There was an edge to her voice. She still despised vampires, there was no doubt in that.

He grinned at the comment and wispered against her lips

" and i used to kill people like you"

His voice was gentle and he was closer to her then expected

She breathed in, taking in his scent. The tip of her nose brushed his slightly, then she turned her face away from him.
"That's different."

" its not you used to kill my kind and i used to kill yours, its pretty fair game but i gave that up, itts against all my clans rules to be doing what im doing, feeling this way"

He turned her face back to his before pressing his lips against hers again, it was almost like he was fighting not to kiss her but once again his body was betraying him

She returned the kiss. For once not thinking of the consequences. Her hands calmly went up to his face, then through his hair. She broke for a breath.
A complete stranger. A vampire. A threat. I really haven't learned anything, have I?

His lips traveled to her jaw,then down to her neck were he kissed lightly before bringing his lips abck to hers, his hands rested on her waist as he did so he pressed his body against her's enjoying the moment wishing it didn't have to end

Åtsel drew nearer to the voices, eventually coming upon two people standing very close and a third fox like girl a bit away. He stopped walking, deciding to watch and wait for a moment before announcing his presence. Silent as death he glided behind a nearby tree, closing his eyes to watch their auras. The man was quite clearly a vampire, the woman normal, and the fox girl a hybrid. The vampire and woman's auras danced about each other, tangling threads of energy together and untangling them in a display of smoldering passion. Kill them. Åtsel shook his head very slowly, trying his best to ignore the whispers of his Father. "No, Father. I will not and you know this." It was a constant battle, his Father always whispering evil in his mind, and Åtsel shutting him down. He could not help what he was, but he could help how he acted. The couple began to grow more intimate, the auras more frantic in their pawing of each other, and Åtsel began to feel uncomfortable; too much like a peeping Tom.

Creeping his way behind the trees Åtsel found himself near the fox girl, his footsteps inaudible as if he were gliding instead of walking. It helped him grow close to the girl before her sensitive ears twitched in his direction but by that time he was mere yards away. You could strike now, drive your hand through her chest and remove her heart. The other two won't even notice if you're quick enough. Then we could hunt them. Åtsel's ears burned as he became angry with his Father, "ENOUGH." His Father grew silent, for now. The fox girl glanced over her shoulder, her eyes widening as she saw Åtsel so close. He smiled widely, taking a few steps closer. "Hello, I am Åtsel."

Thalia glanced at the newcomer beside the fox girl. He looked like he had an inner conflict with himself, but she ignored it. Instead, she warily looked around. There were lots of people here, and she feared that the people who captured her and dumped her in the cage might come back. She took a deep breath; maybe she was just over thinking. Maybe she was just paranoid about it. But you never know, she thought, trying to calm herself down by sitting on the roots of a tree.

Chaos ended it quickly, sensing more and more people appear. She turned towards the newcomers.
How did they get here so fast?
She glanced over to Ryder, checking the coloring of his eyes. Things could easily get out of hand.

She looked at the new character momentarily. Busy night here. The female nodded to him, holding out a hand in greeting. The couple exchanging charisma had begun to seem dull as she noted his odd difference from the other strangers. "Rinna. What brings you here? Drama of some star-crossed lovers, maybe?" She stifled a laugh, resting her hands in the pocket of her orange sweatshirt.

Åtsel stared at her hand, smiling, but declined the outstretched greeting. He bowed instead, "It's a pleasure to meet you." His eyes shifted to the fairy whom he had overlooked because of her small aura. She seemed nervous, glancing about as if a large triple-headed dog would leap out at them at any moment. Rinna's comment brought laughter to Åtsel's lips and he shook his head slowly. "Not quite. Well, actually that might be just it, but it was perceived by me as a pulling. I suffer from acute curiosity for which there is no cure, only abatement of the symptoms."Sure, talk like a freak, they'll really warm up to you. Åtsel chided himself inwardly, forgetting where he was at times. He mentally made a note to use more recent wording.

Upon his bow she lowered her hand to clutch a nonexistant dress for a curtsy. She nodded, seeming to understand his complicated wordings of simple curiosity. "Right, that seems to be the main reason for everyone being here tonight. I, myself, think it's the moon." She pointed a thin finger to the sky with a smile. Such things had that effect in the past, as the moon tonight was an orange shade, as if it had intended to be the crimson of blood, but had only reached halfway to the spectrum. Almost an odd occurence, but, having resided here for a while, she knew most of the differences in the moon fases and colorings. Due to the color she was able to know that it was now Autumn, seeing as the forest had been grown of some evergreen species of foliage. The fox girl had learned plenty of the forest's nature in her time.

Ryder backed up breifly as chaos broke the kiss, his eyes were still normal he looked around at all the sudden people who came and he sighed not knowing wether to be grateful or not he looked back at chaos

"im sorry"

Chaos gave him a nervous smile in return.
"I didn't realize we were such an attraction," she commented jokingly, knowing that this wasn't the case.
Still, Chaos turned away from him, If any of this gets back to a hunter... or even a vampire... She stopped mid-thought. Not wanting to ponder what could happen to her, or worst, her reputation.

Ryder smiled slightly and then saw the look in her eye, he turned her face tword his and gave her a warm smile

" you have nothing to worry about, this wont get back to anyone"

He gave her a playful smile letting her know he read her thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.